Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-12-09, 00:10)rcarr75 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at work so I can't post a log but any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I was reading on NZB.su that they have change the way the authenticate requests due to programs like headphones or sickbeard. Could that be the culprit?

You are right. I have added a custom User-agent to properly identify the addon and things are working fine. Will push out an update (edit) now!

Newznab 0.2.4
- Send User-agent
- Fixed error handling
- Show HD icon
Thanks for the fix and thanks for all your work. Love this program!
:-D
Works fine now except on ATV.
Will that always be a seperate version?
Nevermind. It updated and works again on ATV.
(2012-12-09, 18:53)Dixon Butz Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine now except on ATV.
Will that always be a seperate version?

No, It will be one version to rule them all on Frodo Big Grin

For everyone; My intention is to always have the master branch on github fully working / stable. If you have the repo installed it's safe to install a master.zip for new features since whenever I release a update it will overwrite your "old" version. This is the state right now. I have a few things I want to get done before releasing but if you want to try out your Android or fruit device just grab the master.
Oh, right, the repo on android (beta 2 afaik) is not working due curl missing https support so there you have to do it manually....
Is there a log I can look at? Stuff starts to download but then a script failed error as it's about to play.
(2012-12-12, 18:44)ferry Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a log I can look at? Stuff starts to download but then a script failed error as it's about to play.

Get the latest version from github. Enable debug logging in pneumatic settings and pm me a link to the ordinary xmbc.log...
It's the frodo beta but i have it installed on eden, is that a no go?
It will work on both. On eden you will just not be able to use xbmc mounted smb/nfs shares.
ah ok then that's the problem. I'll update to Frodo.

Update
Installed Frodo (xbmcbuntu) and working a treat now ;-)
Great!
Hi there.

Sabnzb and Pneumatic work better than ever on my raspberry pi (Openelec) . Even HD movies, which is a miracle.

It works using a mounted nfs share on my mac (actually a Hackingtosh 8-) )

Yesterday, i installed the sickbeard strm version on the mac, and i succesfully managed to add strm files to my xbmc library.

However, when i start the 'strm', i get a window saying "opening pneumatic stream", it then exits and then my system is locked.

The strm files are in a subdirectory of my "incomplete folder".

Any ideas? I'll post a logfile fridayevening.
(2012-12-13, 11:00)hanskenpensken Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.

Sabnzb and Pneumatic work better than ever on my raspberry pi (Openelec) . Even HD movies, which is a miracle.

It works using a mounted nfs share on my mac (actually a Hackingtosh 8-) )

Yesterday, i installed the sickbeard strm version on the mac, and i succesfully managed to add strm files to my xbmc library.

However, when i start the 'strm', i get a window saying "opening pneumatic stream", it then exits and then my system is locked.

The strm files are in a subdirectory of my "incomplete folder".

Any ideas? I'll post a logfile fridayevening.

A log file would definitely help. The locking is most probably due to some timing issues with the xbmc UI. The strm playing is kind of a hack and the progress dialog seems to disturb xbmc. I have been thinking about replacing it with a custom dialog a'la youtube. This could maybe fool xbmc better..
BTW, are you using latest master from the repo?

I tried opening 3 streams. XBMC could not find 2 streams. But he found the third one, and then he got into a lock.
Before this, i doublechecked with newznab, and i was able to stream a serie..
I use version 0,2,12

any ideas? Smile

LOG SENT TO POPEYE