Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-12-13, 20:43)hanskenpensken Wrote: [ -> ]I tried opening 3 streams. XBMC could not find 2 streams. But he found the third one, and then he got into a lock.
Before this, i doublechecked with newznab, and i was able to stream a serie..
I use version 0,2,12

any ideas? Smile

LOG SENT TO POPEYE

The issue is that the .strm file uri contains "&type=add_local" while the link is not to a local file. This tells pneumatic the that the nzb is stored localy and sends this information further to SAB. SAB will fail and thus everything else...

In the latest commits to pneumatic I have added a automatic lookup of local nzb's in the path of the .strm file. The .nzb/.gz/.zip has to be named as the "&nzbname=" parameter in the .strm file (not url encoded). The prio will be, look in path of .strm file, look in cache folder and last, use the uri ("&nzb=").
Thank you for your clear answer. In other words, this means that the Sickbeard strm fork is no longer up to date?!

(2012-12-14, 15:03)hanskenpensken Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your clear answer. In other words, this means that the Sickbeard strm fork is no longer up to date?!

I don't know. The fork I'm referring to from the first page is 8 month old...
Oh fucks sake, I just spent HOURS building exactly this :')

Might try out your solution as well Smile I'm currently adding 0 byte rar files (r01 - r99) to the download folder and have them overwritten. The only problem I'm facing is that I want to add the movie to the library (doable by having XBMC on MySQL and editing the database) and then keep the entry in tact when the movie is unrarred and moved to the media folder. Currently doing this by changing the database entry, but that isn't very stable. Unlike your solotion, I want this to be fully seamless. I'm using my mobile phone (with Couchpototo share) or my laptop (with Couchpotato userscript) to get movies into SABnzbd. So I don't have to bother with browsing movies in XBMC. Therefore I'm using EventGhost to watch SAB's incomplete folder. A python script then takes over to create the empty rars and calculate when the movie is downloaded far enough to be played without waiting for additional files. When I select 720p instead of 1080p, I can generally start watching a movie after 10 to 15 mins. Much better than waiting for 45 minutes for it to be fully downloaded. It's awesome when you have some friends over and you decide to go watch a movie that you don't have.

Might have to integrate this with something else I'm working on thou. I'm working on a Cinema Experience alternative based on either PLS or STRM files. Would be useful to have those in the library so I can hand it over to Python when a movie starts, and I don't have to bother with the XBMC database.

I couldn't be bothered to read all this info on how you did this, but it's nice to see there are more people working on this Smile
With the NZBMatrix addon obviously no longer working I'm trying to find a solution that will allow streaming from the couch.

I can't get Newznab working, i installed it, configured it with two sites and then tried to access it via video addons.

First it comes up with the configure window, I press ok, then it comes up again, press ok and then I get this blank window.

Any ideas?
(2012-12-15, 03:34)MartijnGP Wrote: [ -> ]Oh fucks sake, I just spent HOURS building exactly this :')

Might try out your solution as well Smile I'm currently adding 0 byte rar files (r01 - r99) to the download folder and have them overwritten. The only problem I'm facing is that I want to add the movie to the library (doable by having XBMC on MySQL and editing the database) and then keep the entry in tact when the movie is unrarred and moved to the media folder. Currently doing this by changing the database entry, but that isn't very stable. Unlike your solotion, I want this to be fully seamless. I'm using my mobile phone (with Couchpototo share) or my laptop (with Couchpotato userscript) to get movies into SABnzbd. So I don't have to bother with browsing movies in XBMC. Therefore I'm using EventGhost to watch SAB's incomplete folder. A python script then takes over to create the empty rars and calculate when the movie is downloaded far enough to be played without waiting for additional files. When I select 720p instead of 1080p, I can generally start watching a movie after 10 to 15 mins. Much better than waiting for 45 minutes for it to be fully downloaded. It's awesome when you have some friends over and you decide to go watch a movie that you don't have.

Might have to integrate this with something else I'm working on thou. I'm working on a Cinema Experience alternative based on either PLS or STRM files. Would be useful to have those in the library so I can hand it over to Python when a movie starts, and I don't have to bother with the XBMC database.

I couldn't be bothered to read all this info on how you did this, but it's nice to see there are more people working on this Smile

lol, this has been around for several years Big Grin . 0 byte will only work on Windows, for *nix you need to write the rar header, just so you know why I do 7 byte files. If I could suggest a way forward for your setup would be to have the couchpotato script call my plugin (using xbmc json api) and let pnaumatic handle the streaming. 10-15 min for 1080p sounds like you are on a slooow connection. I have been thinking about doing some smarter pausing in case of slow connection but haven't had the time....

(2012-12-15, 16:08)samfisher5986 Wrote: [ -> ]With the NZBMatrix addon obviously no longer working I'm trying to find a solution that will allow streaming from the couch.

I can't get Newznab working, i installed it, configured it with two sites and then tried to access it via video addons.

First it comes up with the configure window, I press ok, then it comes up again, press ok and then I get this blank window.

Any ideas?

Most probably you have the api key wrong. Secondly, you dont have the absolute latest version (with a proper User Agent) and get blocked by the server. Take a ordinary xbmc debug log and PM me.
Yeh, just need to look a little bit further next time before I start writing stuff, hehe. My mediacenter is fully Windows based, so the rar headers are no problem for me. Since I'm almost done with my solotium and have it integrated with the rest of my HTPC and even domotica setup, I'll be using my solution now. However, if that fails, I'll switch to yours Smile

My download speed is about 1200 kB/s tops, so rather slow, yes.
(2012-12-15, 18:29)MartijnGP Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh, just need to look a little bit further next time before I start writing stuff, hehe. My mediacenter is fully Windows based, so the rar headers are no problem for me. Since I'm almost done with my solotium and have it integrated with the rest of my HTPC and even domotica setup, I'll be using my solution now. However, if that fails, I'll switch to yours Smile

My download speed is about 1200 kB/s tops, so rather slow, yes.

I understand you Big Grin

So not sure what I changed but Newzab will now find and download the NZB and send it to SABNZB, but it will not start streaming it. Tried changing incomplete destination folders and several other settings and I fear I am just making things worse. What am I missing?
auto play videos?
get latest master and pm a pnumatic debug log
Sorry figured it out. SABNZBD incomplete folder and location entered in pneumatic settings did not match! Sorry, should have looked harder.
So I realised that I wasn't putting in "Site ID" into newznab settings, putting 1 in there fixed it.

But I've tried two sites so far including NZB.SU and found that while searching works, categories don't.

Any ideas? Anyone have newznab working properly?
Works fine here with nzbs.org. Though nbz.su is not working. Their webstie is down or something
(2012-12-16, 15:35)Dixon Butz Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine here with nzbs.org. Though nbz.su is not working. Their webstie is down or something

It's OK for me. you have to go to /login page.
Hi Popeye, one issue I have with using newznab instead of the late nzbmatrix plugin is that the odd dodgy movie gets listed, not sure if all of the newznab indexers are like this.

Is there a way to only show movies that have an imdb entry. If not it would be a good feature to have. hint hint Smile This feature should be switchable of course.