Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't connect to nzb.su at all.
Destination unreachable by ping
IP resolves to 209.208.8.190
(2012-12-16, 18:18)Dixon Butz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't connect to nzb.su at all.

Been fine all day but I can't connect now. Any recommended alternative?
(2012-12-16, 18:59)strontydog Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-16, 18:18)Dixon Butz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't connect to nzb.su at all.

Been fine all day but I can't connect now. Any recommended alternative?

website gives :-
fatal error: could not connect to database! Check your config.

fingers crossed it may just be technical issues. I'm sure they are getting a lot more traffic than normal.
Now that NZBMatrix is down, I need another website to get my stuff from to work with Pneumatic, so what is the best/cheapest indexing site that will work with Popeye's Newznab addon?
(2012-12-16, 21:24)redsoxboi21 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that NZBMatrix is down, I need another website to get my stuff from to work with Pneumatic, so what is the best/cheapest indexing site that will work with Popeye's Newznab addon?

http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/nzb-sources
Discuss somewhere else please, you are drifting way off topic!
I don't know how to use your Newznab Addon though....
(2012-12-16, 23:38)redsoxboi21 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to use your Newznab Addon though....

All you need is; a url to your newznab site, the "id" and api key. All described in the first post. If you can't access the site with your browser, this is not the place to discuss the problem. As always, send a debug log in PM if you have "real" issues Big Grin

(2012-12-17, 03:09)wiz561 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I'm having a hard time trying to turn bugging on. When I do, it seems like nothing 'extra' appears in the ~/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log. Is this where the debugging information is kept?

I've also tried to turn on xbmc debugging along with pneumatic, but that didn't work either. Ultimately, I'm trying to debug the newznab addon to pneumatic.

Yes, the log will be more conclusive with debugging on and the xbmc.log is where to look. The newznab addon doesnt have the extensive logging as pneumatic (yet) so you need to turn on the ordinary xbmc debug logging.
I don't follow. What you get in newznab is just a xbmc representation of information from the newznab site. Based on your skin and view mode you will get covers, actors, plot etc. Browse or search and the instant stream or, as you suggested, add to cart and view later..
For anyone that has newznab working, can the mention which provider they are using?
(2012-12-17, 16:53)samfisher5986 Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone that has newznab working, can the mention which provider they are using?

Not here, please.
Popeye,

I tried out the latest pneumatic master from github and the fake rars are not getting deleted. The real rars are getting named with a .1 at the end of the filename and the video stops playing after the first rar. Let me know if you need logs.
(2012-12-17, 18:56)dr99 Wrote: [ -> ]Popeye,

I tried out the latest pneumatic master from github and the fake rars are not getting deleted. The real rars are getting named with a .1 at the end of the filename and the video stops playing after the first rar. Let me know if you need logs.

PM a pneumatic debug log. Are you on eden or frodo?
frodo and log is sent
You are right, something is wrong....