Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Possible to use Fanart Background in "Showcase View" ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

is it possible to use the fanart background with showcase-view (in movies section)? Under options Im able to select between "show-fanart" and "dark-showcase", so I would love to use the dark-showcase with fanart background of each movie instead of the static "home wallpaper".

I hope this is possible, cause this skin is just awesome - I love it.

greets from Germany,
Alex
akey83 Wrote:Hi everyone,

is it possible to use the fanart background with showcase-view (in movies section)? Under options Im able to select between "show-fanart" and "dark-showcase", so I would love to use the dark-showcase with fanart background of each movie instead of the static "home wallpaper".

I hope this is possible, cause this skin is just awesome - I love it.

greets from Germany,
Alex

For "Dark Showcase" it's already in the upper left. Having it in the small box and underneath would just be redundant...
mcborzu Wrote:For "Dark Showcase" it's already in the upper left. Having it in the small box and underneath would just be redundant...

I would like to have it in the small box (upper left) and in the Background. That means 1 big and 1 small fanart.
was just thinking of that, came here to see if there was any post about it already!
so any way to do it?