Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jfgi Wrote:log: http://kpaste.net/06459a0

Looks like TU stops 28 minutes before the end of that log. All the rest of the messages are from the official trakt add-on, which has it's own thread, you might try posting there; but I think this is something they already know about.
I'm having trouble syncing episodes in my library.

Adding them works ok, but when I remove them from my library they still show up as in my library on the website.

Movies are fine, both added and removed correctly.

I'm emailing you my log file, if you want to search for something - I've removed season 2 of the show Drickbart but its still showing as in my library on the site.
kjuu Wrote:I'm having trouble syncing episodes in my library.

Adding them works ok, but when I remove them from my library they still show up as in my library on the website.

Movies are fine, both added and removed correctly.

I'm emailing you my log file, if you want to search for something - I've removed season 2 of the show Drickbart but its still showing as in my library on the site.

At this point in time items removed from your local library are only removed from your trakt collection when you run 'clean movies' or 'clean tvshows' from the trakt utilities plugin manually.
othrayte Wrote:At this point in time items removed from your local library are only removed from your trakt collection when you run 'clean movies' or 'clean tvshows' from the trakt utilities plugin manually.

Ok, that seems strange since it must have removed the movies and I don't remember ever running any clean commands.

Anyway, would it be possible to have it to run these automatically in the future?
At startup it says service.py error

In the lof there following code:
Code:
21:04:52 T:4604 M:1510801408   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
21:04:52 T:4604 M:1510748160   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named simplejson
21:04:52 T:4604 M:1510285312   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Martijn\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from utilities import *
                                              File "C:\Users\Martijn\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\utilities.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import simplejson as json
                                            ImportError: No module named simplejson
Running build 29 july, official trakt and yours 0.6
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:At startup it says service.py error

In the lof there following code:
Code:
21:04:52 T:4604 M:1510801408   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
21:04:52 T:4604 M:1510748160   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named simplejson
21:04:52 T:4604 M:1510285312   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Martijn\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from utilities import *
                                              File "C:\Users\Martijn\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities\utilities.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import simplejson as json
                                            ImportError: No module named simplejson
Running build 29 july, official trakt and yours 0.6

Ok, just tested with the same xbmc and TU as you, mine worked. What O/S are you on?

The best suggestion I can give you is to read this previous case http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=820...tcount=124

If simplejson is really missing then you might have a corrupt XBMC install.
kjuu Wrote:Ok, that seems strange since it must have removed the movies and I don't remember ever running any clean commands.

Anyway, would it be possible to have it to run these automatically in the future?

I'll add it to the issues list, but there is no promise if/when it will get done.

The issue is here.
othrayte Wrote:I'll add it to the issues list, but there is no promise if/when it will get done.

The issue is here.

Cool.

Why would you not want it to remove stuff that are already removed from your library?

I delete stuff all the time...
kjuu Wrote:Cool.

Why would you not want it to remove stuff that are already removed from your library?

I delete stuff all the time...

Well I didn't write that bit, but I would assume it was a combination of avoiding corrupting data (cleaning is a dangerous operation comparatively) and that it is possible to have your collection span multiple sources, whether this include dvds and other physical media or just other media centers or even other xbmc's, in these cases you wouldn't want it to remove items that are in other locations.
othrayte Wrote:Well I didn't write that bit, but I would assume it was a combination of avoiding corrupting data (cleaning is a dangerous operation comparatively) and that it is possible to have your collection span multiple sources, whether this include dvds and other physical media or just other media centers or even other xbmc's, in these cases you wouldn't want it to remove items that are in other locations.

Ok, I didn't think of a physical collection... Smile

If its not to big of a trouble, could you help me to add cleaning to the start of TU when its doing the syncing?
kjuu Wrote:Ok, I didn't think of a physical collection... Smile

If its not to big of a trouble, could you help me to add cleaning to the start of TU when its doing the syncing?

Well it seems you've proven that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, it's done, from v0.6.1 this will be including in the settings.

If you want to use this now, then I suggest you take a look at this differential and change the files in your local copy (keep in mind that it will get overwritten when you update TU, unless the next update for you is v0.6.1).

Hope you keep enjoying TU,
rflores2323 Wrote:just wanted to update you guys that trakt utilities works on atv2 on the latest 10.0.9 version.

Hi

Thanks for the info, works for me too, but I also have the issue that the rating popup is not being displayed when I finish watching a movie or tv show episode.

The trakt plugin works fine, when it get to the 85%, the data is being sent to the server and save it correctly but the rating is not displayed.

Any ideas what this could be? Need a log for this?

Thanks
tebicenter Wrote:Hi

Thanks for the info, works for me too, but I also have the issue that the rating popup is not being displayed when I finish watching a movie or tv show episode.

The trakt plugin works fine, when it get to the 85%, the data is being sent to the server and save it correctly but the rating is not displayed.

Any ideas what this could be? Need a log for this?

Thanks

I'll just check a few things first, you are using Trakt Utilities, not just the official trakt add-on? With TU you are asked to rate an item when you finish playing it, so long as you have watched x%; same with TU scrobbling. If this is all correct then please send the log file as per the link in my sig 'Getting Support'.
othrayte Wrote:I'll just check a few things first, you are using Trakt Utilities, not just the official trakt add-on? With TU you are asked to rate an item when you finish playing it, so long as you have watched x%; same with TU scrobbling. If this is all correct then please send the log file as per the link in my sig 'Getting Support'.

I have TU installed, not just the official Trakt add-on.

TU never asks me to rate an item after finish playing it, even if I get to the x% configured or if I leave the item playing to the end.
othrayte Wrote:Ok, just tested with the same xbmc and TU as you, mine worked. What O/S are you on?

The best suggestion I can give you is to read this previous case http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=820...tcount=124

If simplejson is really missing then you might have a corrupt XBMC install.

Running on Win7 x64
Tried the new build july-31. No difference.
Searched for simplejson and it's nowhere to be found as far as i can tell.
Looked in install folder addons and in user folder addons.
Maybe it isn't included in the build for windows anymore