Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does TU support scrobbling with movies missing imdb-ids? (and use name matching instead)
kjuu Wrote:Does TU support scrobbling with movies missing imdb-ids? (and use name matching instead)

It should, yes.
Not sure if i understand you correctly but this is a example of an NFO file:

The.Adjustment.Bureau.2011.1080p.BluRay.x264-****.nfo:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/

Folder contents:

All my movies are scraped correctly.
lowfi Wrote:Not sure if i understand you correctly but this is a example of an NFO file:

The.Adjustment.Bureau.2011.1080p.BluRay.x264-****.nfo:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/

Well that's certainly not what I was expecting as the contents, I believe you mentioned that you are using MySQL. Do you know enough about it to get a look at the 'movies' and check the contents or provide a screen shot of the contents?
Also having troubles scrobbling:

Code:
14:16:30 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.OnScreensaverDeactivated","params":{"data":null,"sender":"xbmc"}}
14:16:31 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.OnPlay","params":{"data":{"id":49,"speed":1,"type":"episode"},"sender":"xbmc"}}
14:16:31 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Current playlist: {u'items': [{u'type': u'episode', u'id': 49, u'label': u'8x08. Car Periscope'}], u'state': {u'current': 0, u'paused': False, u'repeat': u'off', u'playing': True, u'shuffled': False}, u'limits': {u'start': 0, u'total': 1, u'end': 1}}
14:16:31 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Rating] Watching: episode - 49
14:16:31 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/watching/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
14:16:32 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Watch responce: {u'status': u'success', u'episode': {u'number': 8, u'title': u'Car Periscope'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': u'76203', u'year': u'2000', u'imdb_id': u'tt0264235', u'title': u'Curb Your Enthusiasm'}, u'season': 8, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'message': u'watching Curb Your Enthusiasm 8x08'}
14:16:36 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cycling True
14:17:36 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cycling True
14:18:36 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cycling True
14:18:50 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.OnStop","params":{"data":null,"sender":"xbmc"}}
14:18:50 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/cancelwatching/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
14:18:51 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cancel watch responce: {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'cancelled watching'}
14:18:52 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.OnUpdate","params":{"data":{"id":49,"playcount":1,"type":"episode"},"sender":"xbmc"}}
14:18:52 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Instant-sync (episode playcount): {u'season': 8, u'episode': 8, u'episodeid': 49, u'showtitle': u'Curb Your Enthusiasm', u'label': u'Car Periscope'}
14:18:52 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/episode/seen/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
14:18:53 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Instant-sync (episode playcount): responce {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'1 episodes marked as seen'}
14:19:36 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cycling False
14:20:36 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cycling False
14:21:36 T:2962513920  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Cycling False
14:21:50 T:2961981440  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.OnScreensaverActivated","params":{"data":null,"sender":"xbmc"}}

When i look on the site i see that im watching this ep. When it is done it is not scrobbled as watched. After i restart xbmc the watch status is synced to trakt.tv by TU.

So tv shows syncing works but not scrobbling them. Movie syncing/scrobbling is not working at all.
lowfi Wrote:Also having troubles scrobbling:

When i look on the site i see that im watching this ep. When it is done it is not scrobbled as watched. After i restart xbmc the watch status is synced to trakt.tv by TU.

So tv shows syncing works but not scrobbling them. Movie syncing/scrobbling is not working at all.

Ok, based on that logging you probably didn't watch enough of the episode, the episode goes for 30mins, and the log show you watched it for 2min 30sec, so unless you have the limit set below 10%, then you need to what more of the show to make it scrobble, the way the logic works it expects you to actually watch that percentage of the show, and it doesn't yet take into account the time spent watching it previously.

On a side note, it actually 'instantly' marked it as watched on trakt due to the fact that xbmc marked it as watched, as opposed to after the restart.

If this is the normal way you watch things then feel free to open an issue on github at https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...issues/new and please include a detailed description of how you expect TU to act. The reason I ask for this is it is extremely hard to keep a track of feature requests in this thread, they just get berried.

Also about the movies, post a movie specific log and I'll check that too.
Well ok.... i did watch more than the 2.30min you mention but i actually skipped through a part. 1* forward in xbmc.

I do this quite often in series where i skip intros etc. Seems like these eps are not scrobbled then?
lowfi Wrote:Well ok.... i did watch more than the 2.30min you mention but i actually skipped through a part. 1* forward in xbmc.

I do this quite often in series where i skip intros etc. Seems like these eps are not scrobbled then?

Oh, well are you sure that's the same log then, based on the time stamps of the messages you started watching at 14:16:31 and finished at 14:18:50, I just got 2min 30 by rounding up. Also the log shows no skipping, is there more (that's relevant to this episode )that I'm not seeing. The only way I can reconcile what you describe with what is in the log file is if you started watching then skipped some then let the screen saver appear then disrupted the screen saver and watch the last 2:30.
So looks like I'm having issues with the python service, When I start XBMC it starts the autoupdating movies then fails with error about service.py I updated to the latest nightly on the third (two days ago), uninstalled Trakt and TU, then reinstalled TU only, and still the same thing.

Here is a link to my log, I removed the movie list to condense it a little.
http://pastebin.com/Bv2eivcX

Also it hangs when closing XBMC, and if I close it with alt-f4 it stays running in the background and I can't restart XBMC until I bring up the task manager to close it (annoying when using a htpc w remote).

Thanks
Xaranx Wrote:So looks like I'm having issues with the python service, When I start XBMC it starts the autoupdating movies then fails with error about service.py I updated to the latest nightly on the third (two days ago), uninstalled Trakt and TU, then reinstalled TU only, and still the same thing.

Here is a link to my log, I removed the movie list to condense it a little.
http://pastebin.com/Bv2eivcX

Also it hangs when closing XBMC, and if I close it with alt-f4 it stays running in the background and I can't restart XBMC until I bring up the task manager to close it (annoying when using a htpc w remote).

Thanks

That first thing could have ben caused by a temporary bug on the git version and should now be fixed.

The other thing has been a known issue for a while and I've just recently been trying to fix it please try the latest version on git, it shouldn't take more than 10 sec to close and anything less than about 30 would be acceptable in my mind.
othrayte Wrote:Well that's certainly not what I was expecting as the contents, I believe you mentioned that you are using MySQL. Do you know enough about it to get a look at the 'movies' and check the contents or provide a screen shot of the contents?

I used webmin to have a look at xbmc_video database.

All tables in this db:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28951/mysqlDB1.png

all fieldnames in movie table:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28951/mysqlDB2.png

Is this what you are looking for? Im no mysql expert. But i use the standard mysql functionality in xbmc:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...atabase.3E

Today i watched last night. During play i got a message from TU " error: movie not found" :

Code:
23:12:22 T:2963046400  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Rating] Watching: movie - 103
23:12:23 T:2963046400  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /movie/watching/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
23:12:26 T:2963046400  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: traktQuery: Error: movie not found
23:12:26 T:2963046400  NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Error in request from 'watchingMovieOnTrakt()'
Im just thinking.... since i dont use the default scraper (tmdb or imdb??) could it be a scraper issue? Or to be more specific a problem with the scraper not adding the imdb id in the database?

I could try a local database with the same scraper to rule out mysql issues.

edit: Meh i just read that TU doenst need imdb IDs....
lowfi Wrote:Im just thinking.... since i dont use the default scraper (moviedb or imdb??) could it be a scraper issue? Or to be more specific a problem with the scraper not adding the imdb id in the database?

I could try a local database with the same scraper to rule out mysql issues.

Sorry, I should have replied to your other message when I first saw it.

That isn't exactly what I was after, that show the structure of the data but not the content, what I need to see is the content of, preferably, several movie entries in the db, I'm specifically looking for the ids that are stored.

The way the main scrappers store the imdb id is as ttXXXXXXX but we have had several problems with other scrapers leaving of the 'tt' part, and because we can't be certain that it is still an imbd we assume it might not be, as far as I see it it is better to miss some items than to import the wrong ones. That said I would like to see a solution to this. We might do a specific option to force TU to assume all ids are related to x service, but this is an underlying flaw in xbmc's db.

Your welcome to try a local db but it will be much more informative to me to see the contents of the mysql one.
Ah now i understand. Well i will have a look at this tonight....

FYI: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=28297&page=25

I asked there if imdb id is somehow added.