Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Radikaltimes Wrote:othrayte

i keep trying to upload my library .. but the site shows nothing .. where can i look at for possible causes?

thanks

If you enable debug in TU then it will print to the log what out its doing. That its your best very, first look for any route messages and then for any warnings directly from TU. If you can't see any if these then upload your log and I I'll take a look.
ok

here is what i get

19:29:14 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: default: script.TraktUtilities - version: 0.6.3
19:29:14 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /account/test/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
19:29:19 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Select: 4
19:29:23 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Select: 0
19:29:24 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /user/library/movies/collection.json/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a/radikaltimes
19:29:25 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: getMoviesFromXBMC: {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602, u'data': {u'message': u'Too many parameters', u'method': u'VideoLibrary.GetMovies'}}
19:29:28 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Select: 2
19:29:28 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /user/library/shows/collection.json/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a/radikaltimes
19:29:29 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: getTVShowsFromXBMC: {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602, u'data': {u'message': u'Too many parameters', u'method': u'VideoLibrary.GetTVShows'}}
Radikaltimes Wrote:ok

here is what i get

19:29:14 T:3304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: default: script.TraktUtilities - version: 0.6.3

Ok, xbmc nightlies since about the 20th of september r. equire TU v0.6.4 which is on its way and you should see an update soon, and it'll probably be automatic. If your aren't use such a recent xmbc then I'll need to know which, why and see your full log.
othrayte Wrote:Ok, xbmc nightlies since about the 20th of september r. equire TU v0.6.4 which is on its way and you should see an update soon, and it'll probably be automatic. If your aren't use such a recent XBMC then I'll need to know which, why and see your full log.

ok perfect i will wait for TU v0.6.4 then Smile

thx
othrayte Wrote:Oh, I must have missed that bit sorry, I probably read it in my email client and this missed the edit.

That log shows that for TU to work with the playback events more info needs to be provided. I can't remember right now if xbmc implemented the expected info for streams, we were looking into it. What I can ask you now though is, when the steam is playing do you see the details of the item, title etc.

The answer is yes.... however a while back it use to be a little spakky and would sometimes get it wrong i will now check and see if it pulls correct everytime or not.

i did submit a trac ticket ages ago bringin this to the attention of xbmc staff but dont know if they saw it as a priority or if it was a major rewrite of streaming code for what i gather they could see as very little payoffHuh

EDIT - Just looked and in fact it doesnt.... it displays the filename of the strm as the title when you press i whilst playing.

EDIT EDIT - http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11627

thats the trac ticket i set up a few months ago.
Well finally it works!

Not sure what caused it but:

TU 0.6.4
trashed original movie/serie DB
downloaded latest eden builds
changed scraper from moviemeter to moviedb

Everything works!

I think..... that my original scaper(s) added the wrong info in the DB.
othrayte Wrote:One thing to check for is if there is a message in the log where XBMC complains about not being able to bind the socket. It might look like this:
Code:
ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Failed to bind serversocket
If your missing that line then post your while log for me to take a look.
Yes that line is there and also another one !
Code:
20:23:31 T:3043428144   ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Failed to connect to sdpd
20:23:31 T:3043428144   ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Failed to bind serversocket
what next ?
Hi,

first of all i have to say that i love the idea of TU. Trakt itself is great, but to be honest, i didn't have that much of a benefit from using it before i read about the syncing-features of TU. I'm using trakt for quite a while now and watched lots of shows with it and would like to sync the seen shows to my XMBC library via TU.
I'm on a Mac, recent nightly build (oct 7th) and TU 0.6.4 but XBMC keeps crashing in different situations for me Sad When trying to sync via TU the farthest i get is when it shows me the number of shows it will set as seen in my XMBC library, after that it hangs and doesn't recover. Also XMBC doesn't seem to quit correctly when TU is enabled (at least not every time).
Is there any hint you can give me to fix this problems? How can i help you with that?
humm .. where is TU 0.6.4 .. 2 users mention it .. but cant find it @github
you have to switch to the source-section on github and press the download button Smile
still got some errors .. but i think info is being sent now
Why with the last build of eden the script failed i cant sync my new movie and tv.. I use the last version 0.6.3...
MaxCore Wrote:Why with the last build of eden the script failed i cant sync my new movie and tv.. I use the last version 0.6.3...

That has been fixed in v0.6.4, but I'm still waiting for that version to get through our system and for everyone to receive the update.
papampi Wrote:Yes that line is there and also another one !
Code:
20:23:31 T:3043428144   ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Failed to connect to sdpd
20:23:31 T:3043428144   ERROR: JSONRPC Server: Failed to bind serversocket
what next ?
Ok, for whatever reason xbmc is unable to bind port (socket) 9090 for communications, without that port it can't talk to TU. Some things you can check are:
  1. Is there anything else using port 9090? (Hint, try navigating to localhost:9090 in your browser)
  2. Does this problem persist with different builds of xbmc?
  3. Is this problem consistent or does it only happen sometimes?
Please excuse me if you have already check some of these things, it's quite hard keeping a track of things in the thread.

devnull Wrote:Hi,

first of all i have to say that i love the idea of TU. Trakt itself is great, but to be honest, i didn't have that much of a benefit from using it before i read about the syncing-features of TU. I'm using trakt for quite a while now and watched lots of shows with it and would like to sync the seen shows to my XBMC library via TU.
I'm on a Mac, recent nightly build (oct 7th) and TU 0.6.4 but XBMC keeps crashing in different situations for me Sad When trying to sync via TU the farthest i get is when it shows me the number of shows it will set as seen in my XBMC library, after that it hangs and doesn't recover. Also XBMC doesn't seem to quit correctly when TU is enabled (at least not every time).
Is there any hint you can give me to fix this problems? How can i help you with that?
How about we start with a copy of xbmc's log with TU's debugging turned on. If you want to help out with any coding then we use, git, at github.com and you can fork the project, make changes and help us that way.

Radikaltimes Wrote:humm .. where is TU 0.6.4 .. 2 users mention it .. but cant find it @github
Yes as has been mentioned you can get it directly from github, search back through the thread for links. I'm hoping the automatic update will propagate the new version soon.

MaxCore Wrote:Why with the last build of eden the script failed i cant sync my new movie and tv.. I use the last version 0.6.3...
Changes in the nightlies mean that post September 20th builds of xbmc need v0.6.4, which is on its way.
icky Wrote:The answer is yes.... however a while back it use to be a little spakky and would sometimes get it wrong i will now check and see if it pulls correct everytime or not.

i did submit a trac ticket ages ago bringin this to the attention of xbmc staff but dont know if they saw it as a priority or if it was a major rewrite of streaming code for what i gather they could see as very little payoffHuh

EDIT - Just looked and in fact it doesnt.... it displays the filename of the strm as the title when you press i whilst playing.

EDIT EDIT - http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11627

thats the trac ticket i set up a few months ago.

is there anything that can be done thenHuh or is this a xbmc issueHuh