Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shinu Wrote:trakt had the ability to scrobble a movie that was playing if u selected the plugin and pressed enter. this was convenient if u the movie or tv episode wasn't detected or scrobbled properly the first time. will this ever be added to trakt utilities?

Not sure if my question was seen.
Shinu Wrote:Not sure if my question was seen.

AH, I do remember drafting a reply, I must have never sent it.

I like the idea and I think it would be simple enough to implement, if you or someone could please add it on the github issue tracker please.

Edit: I have found the time to add it myself #119.
First off, love the addon!

Everything is working well with the exception of one function.. rating what I just watched.

I just watched Justified 3x02. It updated Trakt with "Is watching Justified right now" and added to the view count.

When the episode ended I was given the option to rate what I just watched. I gave it a big ole ninja style red heart...but it never updated that to Trakt..

Here is what I found in the log at the time the rating function kicked in..

19:29:15 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Scrobble responce: {u'status': u'success', u'episode': {u'number': 2, u'title': u'Cut Ties'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': u'134241', u'year': u'2010', u'imdb_id': u'tt1489428', u'title': u'Justified'}, u'season': 3, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'message': u'scrobbled Justified 3x02'}
19:29:19 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 2
19:29:20 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 1
19:29:22 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 2
19:29:23 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 1
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 7
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.OnUpdate","params":{"data":{"item":{"id":1836,"type":"episode"},"playcount":1},"sender":"xbmc"}}
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Instant-sync] (episode playcount): {u'season': 3, u'episode': 2, u'episodeid': 1836, u'showtitle': u'Justified', u'label': u'Cut Ties'}
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/episode/seen/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
19:29:24 T:5320 ERROR: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\nytemask\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities

Hoping someone can help me out with this as I really do enjoy everything about this site!

I am also Nytelife on trakt
nytelife Wrote:First off, love the addon!

Everything is working well with the exception of one function.. rating what I just watched.

I just watched Justified 3x02. It updated Trakt with "Is watching Justified right now" and added to the view count.

When the episode ended I was given the option to rate what I just watched. I gave it a big ole ninja style red heart...but it never updated that to Trakt..

Here is what I found in the log at the time the rating function kicked in..

19:29:15 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Scrobbler] Scrobble responce: {u'status': u'success', u'episode': {u'number': 2, u'title': u'Cut Ties'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': u'134241', u'year': u'2010', u'imdb_id': u'tt1489428', u'title': u'Justified'}, u'season': 3, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'message': u'scrobbled Justified 3x02'}
19:29:19 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 2
19:29:20 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 1
19:29:22 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 2
19:29:23 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 1
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: Uncaught action (rate episode dialog): 7
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Notification Service] message: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.OnUpdate","params":{"data":{"item":{"id":1836,"type":"episode"},"playcount":1},"sender":"xbmc"}}
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: [Instant-sync] (episode playcount): {u'season': 3, u'episode': 2, u'episodeid': 1836, u'showtitle': u'Justified', u'label': u'Cut Ties'}
19:29:24 T:5304 NOTICE: Trakt Utilities: trakt json url: /show/episode/seen/48dfcb4813134da82152984e8c4f329bc8b8b46a
19:29:24 T:5320 ERROR: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\nytemask\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.TraktUtilities

Hoping someone can help me out with this as I really do enjoy everything about this site!

I am also Nytelife on trakt
Could you please post the full log somewhere, that snippet seems to indicate that the rating dialog never tried to rate, but I can't tell because the could just be lower down.
othrayte Wrote:Could you please post the full log somewhere, that snippet seems to indicate that the rating dialog never tried to rate, but I can't tell because the could just be lower down.

Nevermind operator error.

I use my Android Droidx as the remote..

I thought I highlighted the heart and hit select and when it didnt go away I just hit back.

I tried it again and I have to select the heart, hit select, wait for the last icon to change to where you can unrate it, then hit select again.

It is working fine now.

Sorry for the error.

LOVE this addon!

Great work and a great idea!
kiniki Wrote:On Beta 2 its locking up my machine..

Works find on Beta 1 Tho

Mizaki Wrote:@kinki Make sure you don't have the "official" addon installed. I had the same thing and it was that and not TU. You'll need to manually remove the auto run as well.

kiniki Wrote:I did uninstall the official plugin, but still it locked up. When you say the 'autorun' do you mean in 'Trakt Utilities'? So it wouldn't update at startup?

Mizaki Wrote:In your userdata there is probably an autoexec.py still running trakt "official". See http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=827...count=1053. Since removing the official, I've not had any lockups.

kiniki Wrote:Mine still locking up after removing official trakt

Energy2k8 Wrote:Mine is locking up as well. Sometimes when i start a tv-show, the image freezes when the loading please wait popup comes up. I can hear sound from the tv-show, but xbmc is unresponsive.

I never had the official trakt installed. I have a fresh XBMC installation with trakt utilities installed.

dnalleh Wrote:I have the same problem. I've deleted the old plugin as well as the autoexec.py.

samukas Wrote:I've experience that issue as well. I also never had the officla trakt installed.

Unfortunately for now I disabled TU until a more stable release comes along... I can't wait to start scrobbing episodes! Hopefully soon Smile

To all those that are having problems with the new beta 2, I feel your pain, but without debug logs I am unable to help you. I would really like to solve this problem, but as of now I'm still unable to replicate it. Help me help you! Nod
Mine results in a hard lock when trying to update 'seen' status on TV and movies. I'll enable logging and get you a full log, hopefully it will capture everything up to the point when I need to Ctrl-Alt-Del!

Thanks, it is a wonderful add-in!
othrayte Wrote:AH, I do remember drafting a reply, I must have never sent it.

I like the idea and I think it would be simple enough to implement, if you or someone could please add it on the github issue tracker please.

Edit: I have found the time to add it myself #119.

GREAT! Thanks a lot othrayte! Hopefully it will make its way into an upcoming release.
Today I installed a clean install of Eden Beta 2 on my Win7 64bit machine with the TU plugin. I only use scrobbling since I'm not interested in syncing XBMC and trakt. But while I'm watching an episode there's no "Whatching now" thing on my trakt.tv profile and when I finished whatching an episode it isn't scrobbled either.

A while ago I runned 10.1 Dharma with the Official Trakt plugin. It worked flawless. I upgraded to Eden Beta 1 with the Official Trakt plugin and it still worked. Apparently, the TU doesn't work on Eden Beta 2 and It's not possible to install the Official Trakt plugin from the XBMC.org repo since it's not there anymore. I don't have the Official Trakt plugin anymore since it's a clean XBMC install.

What to do? I really like Trakt and used to use it daily. Thanks.
phemens Wrote:Mine results in a hard lock when trying to update 'seen' status on TV and movies. I'll enable logging and get you a full log, hopefully it will capture everything up to the point when I need to Ctrl-Alt-Del!

Thanks, it is a wonderful add-in!

Here is the debug log, I included the bottom part since the whole log excceeds the maximum size I'm allowed to submit:

http://pastebin.com/aNE6TnyR

Let me know if you want the entire log, it's about 2 mb, I'll find a way to get it to you.

Thanks!
int3nz0r Wrote:Today I installed a clean install of Eden Beta 2 on my Win7 64bit machine with the TU plugin. I only use scrobbling since I'm not interested in syncing XBMC and trakt. But while I'm watching an episode there's no "Whatching now" thing on my trakt.tv profile and when I finished whatching an episode it isn't scrobbled either.

A while ago I runned 10.1 Dharma with the Official Trakt plugin. It worked flawless. I upgraded to Eden Beta 1 with the Official Trakt plugin and it still worked. Apparently, the TU doesn't work on Eden Beta 2 and It's not possible to install the Official Trakt plugin from the XBMC.org repo since it's not there anymore. I don't have the Official Trakt plugin anymore since it's a clean XBMC install.

What to do? I really like Trakt and used to use it daily. Thanks.

I'm still unable to replicate your problem, could you please post a copy of your debug log.

For those people having trouble with size you can post the logs to ge.tt
phemens Wrote:Here is the debug log, I included the bottom part since the whole log excceeds the maximum size I'm allowed to submit:

http://pastebin.com/aNE6TnyR

Let me know if you want the entire log, it's about 2 mb, I'll find a way to get it to you.

Thanks!

That log actually contains no TU info. Make sure you had debugging enabled in TU and post a full log to ge.tt please.
Regarding the lockup, I've had it too. I figured out that its just a matter of patience. During the update do not do anything else (dont press anything) and let it run... Sometime, much later, it will finish. Seems like something network-wise is blocking.

The only problem that I have right now is that its not syncronizing my Movies collections. Some movies doesn't show up at the site and those I marked as seen doesn't update on XBMC.

Also, the clean movies is not work properly. Even if the movie still on XBMC, if you choose to Clean library it erases everything from the site.
I found that too, I only have 4 movies on the trakt website although I have over 300 in xbmc.

Just disable clean and its working now.
Actually I have a question about Tv Shows in Trakt - Plays, All, and Collection

Everything is workign btw but I can seem to get my head around these categories.

In plays, it states I have 59 shows.

In All, it lists all my 71 shows

But, in collections, it only lists 47 in my Collection..

What is up with that? Shouldnt all my shows from XBMC be in my collection?

I get how plays works somewhat but generally confused how it is determining my collection status.

Should I disable syncing or something like that?