Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Trakt Utilities (addon for Trakt.tv usage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
smblkpus Wrote:this is my advancedsettings.xml

I fixed by adding the db name to the advancedsettings.xml
Odar Wrote:Thank you very much for information.

I can try last stable release from *.ZIP file script.TraktUtilities-0.6.4.zip, but I thik, this is release, which is right now in XBMC Eden Beta 3.

I posted a link which points to the working version (unreleased) but I haven't updated its version so it says 0.6.4.
neilperrya Wrote:Both of these 'work'. The first one seems to the be 'best' because it pulls the playCount and lastPlayed

Ok, those results seem correct. Try the whole query that same way.

Code:
UPDATE files SET playcount=1 WHERE idFile IN (  SELECT idFile  FROM episode  INNER JOIN tvshowlinkepisode ON episode.idEpisode = tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode   INNER JOIN tvshow ON tvshowlinkepisode.idShow = tvshow.idShow   WHERE tvshow.c12='76156'    AND episode.c12='9'    AND episode.c13='3' )
smblkpus Wrote:I fixed by adding the db name to the advancedsettings.xml

Yeah I probably just have the default database name set wrong. Can anybody confirmjt to me whether it is xbmc_video or myvideos? I have tried to find that out but I've been unsuccessful so far.
othrayte Wrote:Ok, those results seem correct. Try the whole query that same way.

Code:
UPDATE files SET playcount=1 WHERE idFile IN (  SELECT idFile  FROM episode  INNER JOIN tvshowlinkepisode ON episode.idEpisode = tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode   INNER JOIN tvshow ON tvshowlinkepisode.idShow = tvshow.idShow   WHERE tvshow.c12='76156'    AND episode.c12='9'    AND episode.c13='3' )

This seems to work!!! I checked it with the first query you had me try and it shows a successful play count that I put in.
neilperrya Wrote:This seems to work!!!

But the updates still fail when run inside TU?, are you certain that TU is connecting to the correct db? There should be a line in the debug log which is like this:
[RawXbmcDb] Found .......
That should have the details of your db, are they correct?
It still fails inside of TU and Yes those details are correct. Correct MySQL server and database.
othrayte Wrote:To everyone who has been having problems with freezing, during syncing seen items back to xbmc, I have made a change that will hopefully fix it. After help from tonyp, thanks Big Grin, i have found the problem, and been able to both reproduce it and fix it. This should also make the syncing of seen items to xbmc faster.

I expect, assuming no one finds anything majorly wrong, that this lastest one will become 0.6.5 quite soon.

If you want to try this out you can download the zip file from here, but you must install by zip or it might not work.

Hope your weekends are going well,
othrayte

I was one of the people affected by the above symptoms.
After installing the version from github my syncing and updating upon start up was fine, however now it's having a problem scrobbling. Keep in mind when I say a problem with scrobbling it's fine during the 'watching' phase of the show/movie however the issue occurs when the show/movie finishes and it tries to scrobble the episode on trakt.

A quick look at the log file shows this as soon as something finishes:

Code:
20:59:47 T:8524   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\notification_service.py", line 80, in run
                                                scrobbler.playbackEnded()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\scrobbler.py", line 105, in playbackEnded
                                                self.check()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\scrobbler.py", line 166, in check
                                                self.scrobble()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\scrobbler.py", line 157, in scrobble
                                                responce = scrobbleEpisodeOnTrakt(None, match['showtitle'], None, match['season'], match['episode'], self.totalTime/60, )
                                            TypeError: scrobbleEpisodeOnTrakt() takes exactly 7 arguments (6 given)

Full log can be found here.
neilperrya Wrote:It still fails inside of TU and Yes those details are correct. Correct MySQL server and database.

Ok, I'll have to add some error tracing to the way TU does it so that we can tell when things go wrong. I'll get back to you when i get to that.
Nightah Wrote:I was one of the people affected by the above symptoms.
After installing the version from github my syncing and updating upon start up was fine, however now it's having a problem scrobbling. Keep in mind when I say a problem with scrobbling it's fine during the 'watching' phase of the show/movie however the issue occurs when the show/movie finishes and it tries to scrobble the episode on trakt.

A quick look at the log file shows this as soon as something finishes:

Code:
20:59:47 T:8524   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\notification_service.py", line 80, in run
                                                scrobbler.playbackEnded()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\scrobbler.py", line 105, in playbackEnded
                                                self.check()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\scrobbler.py", line 166, in check
                                                self.scrobble()
                                              File "C:\Users\NightRider\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\othrayte-script.TraktUtilities-15e5e10\scrobbler.py", line 157, in scrobble
                                                responce = scrobbleEpisodeOnTrakt(None, match['showtitle'], None, match['season'], match['episode'], self.totalTime/60, )
                                            TypeError: scrobbleEpisodeOnTrakt() takes exactly 7 arguments (6 given)

Full log can be found here.

Ahhh, my bad, fixed, thanks for reporting.
othrayte Wrote:Yeah I probably just have the default database name set wrong. Can anybody confirmjt to me whether it is xbmc_video or myvideos? I have tried to find that out but I've been unsuccessful so far.

I can now confirm that this was probably the cause, I found the default db name buried inside the source for xbmc, its says 'MyVideos', but based on what I have seen elsewhere i'm going to leave the default in TU lowercase untill it fails.

Could anyone who uses a MySql db and who has added the name field to their advancedsettings file please try it now without the <name></name> entry, same link as always.
I downloaded today current testing release: script.TraktUtilities-0.6.4.zip from here https://github.com/Manromen/script.Trakt...i/Download http://bit.ly/n5AXdw and trakt.tv addon sends good date.

othrayte, thank you very much.

othrayte Wrote:I posted a link which points to the working version (unreleased) but I haven't updated its version so it says 0.6.4.
In Eden beta 3, about 50% of the time when I launch a tv show from the tv shows section XBMC freezes on the LOADING PLEASE WAIT notification. Audio continues while everything else freezes.

This doesn't happen if trait utilities is disabled.

Please please please fix this Smile
quebert Wrote:Eden 3 here, when I shutdown 9/10 times XBMC hangs, I don't think it's syncing (haven't watched anything recently) is there a work around for this? 0.6.4 from the zip in this thread's the latest version I've tried. The same thing happens with the one from the repo.
Ahhh it's Trakt Utilities fault then. Was wondering for quite a while now why this happens.

othrayte Wrote:I posted a link which points to the working version (unreleased) but I haven't updated its version so it says 0.6.4.
How about naming these test-versions sth. like 0.6.5b1? Or if letters aren't allowed maybe 0.6.4.xxxx - to distinguish between the different test builds?

Rumik Wrote:In Eden beta 3, about 50% of the time when I launch a tv show from the tv shows section XBMC freezes on the LOADING PLEASE WAIT notification. Audio continues while everything else freezes.

This doesn't happen if trait utilities is disabled.

Please please please fix this Smile
Yup that's happening for me, too. Actually it happens every 2nd time - after I crash XBMC it will work again - after closing XBMC and restarting it it won't - and so on.
I am using MQ3 as a skin does this change the Trakt skin? (rating)

If not could you change the colors?
Imo its kinda hard to see whats highlighted maybe just make it all grey/blackish and only color it red, cyan and grey when highlighted.

Also how can I rate a TV show (whole Show) I see the button but its greyed out and I cant select it.
Option to only rate show would be really good so that it only asks me to rate when I didnt rated the show already and not for every episode.

Syncing and all that seems to work flawless with the latest version great job with the addon.