Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Advanced Launcher my first time and my first problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi friends i have xbmc live install on my disk on key and i m run xbmc live version and i see all my hard disk in my computer that is win7 64 bit system , i do all the amount things and things work fine from my hard disk .
i try to launch game and run programs from my hard disk and i have read all the guide of Advanced Launcher im install it and run it ,but when i try to launch my chat program that i use it called paltalk messenger nothing happen the title "paltalk" flash for 1 seconed and nothing happen and i dont get no error messege too .i m really stuck i dont know what to do i follow after the guide and install the program that i wanna and nothing happen . any idea i need help i dont know what to do ? maybe its my bcz i have xbmc live that on my disk on key or maybe i miss something ??
bolero76 Wrote:hi friends i have xbmc live install on my disk on key and i m run xbmc live version and i see all my hard disk in my computer that is win7 64 bit system , i do all the amount things and things work fine from my hard disk .
i try to launch game and run programs from my hard disk and i have read all the guide of Advanced Launcher im install it and run it ,but when i try to launch my chat program that i use it called paltalk messenger nothing happen the title "paltalk" flash for 1 seconed and nothing happen and i dont get no error messege too .i m really stuck i dont know what to do i follow after the guide and install the program that i wanna and nothing happen . any idea i need help i dont know what to do ? maybe its my bcz i have xbmc live that on my disk on key or maybe i miss something ??
XBMC Live is based on Linux operating system. You cannot directly start Windows applications from a Linux system. That's why it is not working.