Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] veetle.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blackpool / Arsenal game was on this afternoon at least.
Thanks for the plugin - works great so far!
jabba_29 Wrote:Blackpool / Arsenal game was on this afternoon at least.
Thanks for the plugin - works great so far!

That's good to know, looking forward to giving it a proper test out next Saturday.
hi!

icharania Wrote:Suggestion: ability to bookmark certain channels within the plugin

like in this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97262

thanks for the comments - will bear that in mind!

nssk Wrote:Haven't tested yet, but oh my I think I love you. Have been wanting this for a long time! Take it theres no way the HD streams would be able to made to work?

:o

well, don't get too excited, but a couple of us are trying to work it out at the moment. i'm not particularly confident although we are making some progress...

whufclee Wrote:Blimey mate you don't mess about do you?! Thanks very much for the xbox one - had a little go earlier with my xbox in the shed. Works great, was sat out in the sun watching a bit of football - nice. Couldn't find any streams of the English games though, are any of those likely to be available in the future?

no problem! i have an xbox in my bedroom too, so always meant to make it work on that, though unfortunately there is no room for a shed on my flat's balcony Laugh

thanks,

t0mm0.
Thanks t0mm0 Great work
not sure why but every time I try and start the program it will start to load and then restart my apple tv2. I moved the zip to a folder on the appletv and installed from zip. It shows up fine and yet will not start.

Any ideas? my apple tv has 4.3 on it and it was jailbroken with season pass untethered.
hi tony,

tony2255 Wrote:not sure why but every time I try and start the program it will start to load and then restart my apple tv2. I moved the zip to a folder on the appletv and installed from zip. It shows up fine and yet will not start.

Any ideas? my apple tv has 4.3 on it and it was jailbroken with season pass untethered.

which zip are you trying to install? is it the repository or are you trying to install the plugin directly (if you are installing the plugin i'd recommend installing the repository as you will get auto updates)?

i don't have an atv2 but there are ports of others using this plugin with atv2 earlier in the thread.

thanks,

t0mm0
t0mm0 Wrote:hi tony,

which zip are you trying to install? is it the repository or are you trying to install the plugin directly (if you are installing the plugin i'd recommend installing the repository as you will get auto updates)?

i don't have an atv2 but there are ports of others using this plugin with atv2 earlier in the thread.

thanks,

t0mm0
Thanks for the response. i installed the respository and it updated yet when I run it I see hte list of stations but when I click on one it says loading/waiting in the bottom right hand corner of xbmc(not sure which I am not at home right now) and then it reboots the atv2. Not sure why. I love the idea though and I was just wondering if anyone had this issue too. May I can try and rejailbreak it with another program and reinstall xbmc and your plugin.
tony2255 Wrote:Thanks for the response. i installed the respository and it updated yet when I run it I see hte list of stations but when I click on one it says loading/waiting in the bottom right hand corner of xbmc(not sure which I am not at home right now) and then it reboots the atv2. Not sure why. I love the idea though and I was just wondering if anyone had this issue too. May I can try and rejailbreak it with another program and reinstall xbmc and your plugin.

if you could get a debug.log and stick it on a pastebin somewhere maybe we can work out what is crashing? or maybe someone else here who has an atv2 will know the problem. i don't think the plugin does anything too crazy, just starts an http based flv stream.

thanks,

t0mm0
Thanks T0mm0

I am new at the whole xbmc and plugin things so i will read up tonight on how to get a debug log and post it here.

Thanks for you help.
Just one request - displaying the schedules from each channel?
Thanks nice work.
Waiting for HD streams meanwhile sticking with this plugin for HD.
@tony2255 - I have same setup ( ATV2 4.3 jailbroken with season pass untethered ) and installed from zip and it seems to works fine.. I see 48 channels.. & most of them are working fine
jadoogar Wrote:@tony2255 - I have same setup ( ATV2 4.3 jailbroken with season pass untethered ) and installed from zip and it seems to works fine.. I see 48 channels.. & most of them are working fine

Ok I re jailbroke and reinstalled and everything seems ok know. Thanks for the help.
Eldorado Wrote:Just one request - displaying the schedules from each channel?

the plugin is already grabbing the data, not sure how best to display it though - would including it in the plot be a good idea? maybe including the now playing schedule item in the title? any other ideas?

i've noticed that most channels do not have usable data, but we can certainly display what is available.

tony2255 Wrote:Ok I re jailbroke and reinstalled and everything seems ok know. Thanks for the help.

glad you got it working ok!

thanks,

t0mm0
t0mm0 Wrote:the plugin is already grabbing the data, not sure how best to display it though - would including it in the plot be a good idea? maybe including the now playing schedule item in the title? any other ideas?

i've noticed that most channels do not have usable data, but we can certainly display what is available.

The display was where I was getting stuck too..I would be nice if there was functionality to display it in place of fanart when the channel is highlighted - likely not possible (?)

Maybe start with what you suggested? I think doing both putting full schedule into the plot, and including now playing with the title would work best
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31