Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] veetle.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
pch43 upload your debug log when the errors occur.
I can confirm the post #353 works on xbmcbuntu! Good job on this!
Veetle is not working on ATV1, EDEN. all links are failed to play.
(2012-09-12, 22:28)netimports Wrote: [ -> ]very nice newatv, checked a couple of stream and it works fine.
here is the same package with the categories enabled:

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/96529491/file.html

If people can test on different platforms and see if there any issues. Windows seems fine.

Great JobSmile I tested a couple of streams and tested my own test broadcast on Rspbmc and and it was working great. Thanks a lot for your efforts.
after a fresh install of xbmcubuntu the plugin from post 353 works
why only after an fresh install, i dont no, but who cares
im now happy as came be Ye Ha.
Thank you to all those involved in bringing one of xbmc's best plugin's
back to life again.

Once again thankyou
Most of the channels work from post #353 on my Mac OX 10.7.3 Running Eden 11. By the way.. I really like the categories.. Very nice work.
I still have to tested on my AppleTV2.
Thumbs Up!!
please help with this on xbmc4xbox (python 2.4)

Code:
22:50:12 M: 23199744  NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
22:50:23 M: 25264128   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.SyntaxError
22:50:23 M: 25264128   ERROR: Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('Q:\\plugins\\video\\plugin.video.veetle\\akamaiSecureHD.py', 141, 52, "                            buf = buf.replace(b'GGG', bytes('FLV'))\n"))
22:50:23 M: 25264128   ERROR:   File "Q:\plugins\video\plugin.video.veetle\akamaiSecureHD.py", line 141
                                                buf = buf.replace(b'GGG', bytes('FLV'))
                                                                       ^
                                            SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Now that we have the proxy code running, maybe we can try and use it for continuous play. The question is how to detect the end of one stream and start of another? I used wireshark to try to figure it out but I have no idea what I'm looking for. If anyone has any idea, let me know.
(2012-09-17, 19:50)newatv2user Wrote: [ -> ]Now that we have the proxy code running, maybe we can try and use it for continuous play. The question is how to detect the end of one stream and start of another? I used wireshark to try to figure it out but I have no idea what I'm looking for. If anyone has any idea, let me know.

I second that, thanks for all the hard work for those who help resolve the issue, would like to see continuous play, the skipping at the end of a show is very annoying, is there some kind of code that be copied from the justin tv plugin? It looks similar, but I know there is probably far more to it than that.
I see how "ffmpeg" was edited in this case because of "ggg" vs "flv".

I am able to use mplayer and a script to "dump" the video to my hard drive but any way I can edit ffmpeg so I can convert these files like normal?

EDIT: I have some luck so far. On a hunch I opened the file in HxD Hex Editor in "ASCII" mode and changed GGG to FLV and it appears the file is normal again and I can convert it.

Though I hope to get ffmpeg or something to always know what GGG is so I don't have to correct each file but at least I have a workaround for now.
Have you read the thread there is a new veetle plugin that fixes things. (:
(2012-09-19, 06:59)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]II have some luck so far. On a hunch I opened the file in HxD Hex Editor in "ASCII" mode and changed GGG to FLV and it appears the file is normal again and I can convert it.

Though I hope to get ffmpeg or something to always know what GGG is so I don't have to correct each file but at least I have a workaround for now.

it's pretty easy to do it with FFMpeg.

Code:
FFMpeg -f flv -i input.flv -c copy output.flv

if the same option can be passed to libavcodec then plugin can work even without using local proxy solution.
Anybody know why Veetle seems to constantly disconnect?

I'm trying to watch "ID Discovery Live" and I swear at total random it disconnects even though it's not a "file" channel where one file, quit, play another episode.

It's supposed to be live continuous.
(2012-09-19, 16:17)_KSV_ Wrote: [ -> ]if the same option can be passed to libavcodec then plugin can work even without using local proxy solution.

Unfortunately, the official libavcodec cannot be forced to choose an arbitrary codec.
(2012-09-12, 18:18)newatv2user Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a test version guys. This uses modified form of akamaihd proxy server by BlueCop. So thanks to him.

May not work, that's why I'm calling it a test version. Seems to be working on my Windows Eden Stable. If someone can clean it up or debug the errors the script is throwing on the log, that would be great.

Veetle using proxy.

P.S: If the proxy server could be stopped once we are out of veetle, that would be even better.

does the "Veetle using proxy" from post #349, work on ATV2 for everyone?
Because mine plays for about a second and buffers for about 30-60seconds and plays for another second or two and stops,
can someone please help?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31