Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Editing Start Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way via an .nfo or otherwise that I can edit the start time of movies or tv shows. I want to be able to skip the opening logos of movies etc.

All my movies are in .m4v format and i've tried using mp4box to edit the length but it's not very exact. I am hoping that I can achieve it via xbmc.

Many Thanks
Mister Bounce Wrote:Is there any way via an .nfo or otherwise that I can edit the start time of movies or tv shows. I want to be able to skip the opening logos of movies etc.

All my movies are in .m4v format and i've tried using mp4box to edit the length but it's not very exact. I am hoping that I can achieve it via xbmc.

Many Thanks

You can set a bookmark for each show and then set that bookmark as the beginning. Check the wiki for bookmarks if you have never used them before.
Cheers for the reply

Is there anyway to set the bookmark as the default start. I have a number of videos with very noisy distortion at the start, by the time I start the video and select a bookmark the distortion is already over.

Thanks