Kodi Community Forum
Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Movie Info Plus - Manage Icons, Posters, FanArt, .NFO's & more for Movies & TV Shows (/showthread.php?tid=41129)

- digitalhigh - 2009-01-03

roydonaldson Wrote:Was crashing without American Dad in it.

Fekker would know more than I would about where to look next...I just play with the program.

You could try running your collection through therenamer...that would ensure that MIP isn't hanging up on a weird filename.

- coastal - 2009-01-03

fekker Wrote:Auto Pilot is a way to automatically process all the loaded movies and assign an icon and/or fanart, .nfo, etc, to them, or to change from one type of icon to another.

If i have all movies listed and hit auto will that attempt to grab entirely new movie art, fan art and movie details for all movies? If so i would be a confim dialog on that. If i select 'No fanart' as the filter on the movie list will it only perform fanart auto assignment or will it try to do .nfo and movie images?

Nice to see it running under linux.
Sorry i didn't keep tabs on the thread earlier on when it failed under win64xp. I can confirm it runs very nicely fekker. Cheers.

- fekker - 2009-01-04

roydonaldson Wrote:Was crashing without American Dad in it.
Burn.Notice.S02E03.HDTV.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

I think it's the 0 towards the end that's hanging it up
It scans in the version I'm working on which includes a fix for an infinite loop for shows that errored out.

You'll need to remove that 0 for xbmc to see the show correctly.

The key is that the .nfo file was not created for that show, that tells me it failed when it was processing that file.

I'll post the next release later tonight to sourceforge.

- fekker - 2009-01-04

coastal Wrote:If i have all movies listed and hit auto will that attempt to grab entirely new movie art, fan art and movie details for all movies? If so i would be a confim dialog on that. If i select 'No fanart' as the filter on the movie list will it only perform fanart auto assignment or will it try to do .nfo and movie images?

Nice to see it running under linux.
Sorry i didn't keep tabs on the thread earlier on when it failed under win64xp. I can confirm it runs very nicely fekker. Cheers.

You can choose the options when you open the auto-pilot wizard to overwrite existing data or not.

It should run on the current list, let me test that part.. Yup it only runs on the list of movies that you see in the left pane, so if you have already filtered those down (i.e. with no fanart) it will only process those items.

After it completes, it reloads the list of all items, but doesn't select the previous filter, so just click on that filter again (i'll have to fix that part, it's a gui glitch).

- roydonaldson - 2009-01-04

I've cleaned up every directory I can find with The Renamer and it now loads everything and doesn't hang. However it now crashes with this:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "1" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at movieinfoplus.tvshowcollection.updatetvshows()
at movieinfoplus.maincollection.kbtnTVReadFolder_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.b(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.OnClick(MouseEventArgs e)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewManager.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs e, Point rawPt)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

PASTEBIN is here: http://pastebin.com/d1fc3ccb4

Roy.

- digitalhigh - 2009-01-04

roydonaldson Wrote:I've cleaned up every directory I can find with The Renamer and it now loads everything and doesn't hang. However it now crashes with this:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "1" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at movieinfoplus.tvshowcollection.updatetvshows()
at movieinfoplus.maincollection.kbtnTVReadFolder_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.b(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.OnClick(MouseEventArgs e)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewManager.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs e, Point rawPt)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

PASTEBIN is here: http://pastebin.com/d1fc3ccb4

Roy.

You could try deleting the MIP folder and reinstalling? I know it generates files for it's own reference based on what it scans...maybe it created a bad file?

Just done that. Still crashes.

Roy.

- fekker - 2009-01-04

roydonaldson Wrote:Just done that. Still crashes.

Roy.

try the new version i posted today

ImageMagikObject.dll failed to register in the installer.

- fekker - 2009-01-05

roydonaldson Wrote:ImageMagikObject.dll failed to register in the installer.

The installer is not working like I'd hoped.

Ignore the error, it's being too "smart" and trying to register a dll that it shouldn't

When using the installer, change the path to c:\program files\movieinfoplus (this is necessary)

I'll make another version here in abit...

Update: Ok i've made the pathing changes in the another file release and it's uploading, I'll test it out as the installer may still be jacked up. give it a whirl if you could and please bear with me while i sort out these installer issues

rev 2356 - eta 5 mins

- bfigved - 2009-01-05

fekker Wrote:The installer is not working like I'd hoped.

Ignore the error, it's being too "smart" and trying to register a dll that it shouldn't

When using the installer, change the path to c:\program files\movieinfoplus (this is necessary)

I'll make another version here in abit...

Update: Ok i've made the pathing changes in the another file release and it's uploading, I'll test it out as the installer may still be jacked up. give it a whirl if you could and please bear with me while i sort out these installer issues

rev 2356 - eta 5 mins

First. Thanks for a great program Cool

So I am using latest version (rev 2356), and I cant for the life of me get "Tag your icon image" to work..

When I go to the "Setup Test and Configure Tag" screen and try to tag the sample poster i get this error..

Quote:************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'c:\Program Files\movieinfoplus\temp\overlayImage.png'.
File name: 'c:\Program Files\movieinfoplus\temp\overlayImage.png'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
at movieinfoplus.dlgTagIconSelection.overlayleft(String whattotagLeft, String whattotagRight)
at movieinfoplus.dlgTagIconSelection.SDSDD51_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

So if I'm guessing correct the program is not creating the "overlayImage.png" from the different tag image files...

Is the tag function working for you?

Ps: Still get the "ImageMagikObject.dll failed to register" when installing, but used regsrv32 to register manualy + I have ImageMagik install on the pc anyway..

- fekker - 2009-01-05

Ok, it's a missing file and folder issue and Image Magick Has to be a specific version.

Image Magick does need to be 6.4.8-3-Q16 Version the (16bit DLL version)
http://www.imagemagick.org/download/binaries/ImageMagick-6.4.8-3-Q16-windows-dll.exe

during the install check the following option
"Install ImageMagickObject OLE Control for VBscript, Visual Basic, and WSH"

Ok found one error - it's missing the sample file
create this directory
<Install Location> \Movie Info Plus\resource\tagimages\samples
example c:\program files\MDI\Movie Info Plus\resource\tagimages\samples

and put any image in there called 1.jpg

- fekker - 2009-01-05

New version posted rev2346a

You can keep your cache folder, the images don't change and it will save a ton of time so it's not redownloading images you already have.
(cache folder is c:\program files\movieinfoplus\cache)

New Feature - Image Tagging
I've made up a bunch of default icons, you can add your own, match the same size as the defaults for best results. Put your own into resource\tagimages\default (in the folder you want them to be tagged under, i.e. DVD for DVD, etc.) Only 18 per type are displayed in the GUI, so i'd keep it to a max of 18 per folder or name the ones you want to be displayed with a 1_ first so they will be pulled first

To use the tagging feature, you must install Image Magick
http://www.imagemagick.org/download/binaries/ImageMagick-6.4.8-3-Q16-windows-dll.exe

Details:
This is an installer repack of 2356
- (Installer) Default install folder is c:\program files\movieinfoplus
- (Installer) Fixed the issue with the installer trying to register dll's when it shouldn't
- (Installer) Fixed the default folder install issue
- (Installer) Fixed pathing issues, you should now be able to install to any location
- (TV Shows) Fixed multiple loop errors when the app would get stuck in an infinite loop when a show was valid but no data was pulled for that episode
- (TV Shows) Fixed episode 0 errors that would also cause an infinite loop, they are now properly scanned
- (TV Shows) Fixed multi-episode shows that contained a 0 out of place in the filename.. Note: XBMC will not scan shows that contain a 0 near the end of the filename (if it doesn't scan your show, check the name for a 0)
- (Movies - Filemode) Where to begin on this one, there was so many problems that I found with filemode I won't even list them, they work much better now. If you tried it before and it sucked, give it another try with this version.
- (Movies - Tagging - Manual Tagging) New feature based on a translation of key items from TOG source code, many thanks to midgetspy for creating his version, that was the inspiration for this feature. Also thanks to SuperTim, Blandoon, and ThePirate for icons, assistance and brainpower.
- (Movies - Misc) Updated save icon code for HD posters so that they can be saved as the moviename.tbn or folder.jpg
- (Movies - GUI) Updated "Open folder" so it works correctly, fixed the issue with it not displaying the path
- (TV Shows - GUI) Updated "Open folder" so it works correctly, fixed the issue with it not displaying the path
Fixed - TMBD initial search results without an id fail searches
Fixed - Fle Mode Major Bug- Uses wrong poster
Fixed - File Mode Bug: Pre-cache icons button is missing
Fixed - File mode bug - Movie counter not updated
Fixed - File mode bug - case should not matter for ext
Fixed - On folder load for movies - the progress bar keeps going
Fixed - File Mode Bug: Autopilot keeps going after it's completed
Fixed - Multipart episodes with invalid episode cause enless loop
Fixed - TV Shows with episode 0 cause endless loop

- bfigved - 2009-01-05

fekker Wrote:New version posted rev2346a

To use the tagging feature, you must install Image Magick

Nice.. Will try it as soon as I get back home from work!

1 question. Were should I install Image Magik? Default folder or "c:\program files\movieinfoplus\3rdparty\ImageMagik"

- fekker - 2009-01-05

bfigved Wrote:Nice.. Will try it as soon as I get back home from work!

1 question. Were should I install Image Magik? Default folder or "c:\program files\movieinfoplus\3rdparty\ImageMagik"

For Image Magik I'd use the default location there installer sets, I have a copy of the core items in the \3rdparty\ImageMagik folder (in hopes that I'll get the wrapper working correctly later)

Hopefully MIP will still work under x64, it's a whole different installer then before. (Meaning that it's now a full install app now and not a winrar sfx file)