Kodi Community Forum
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=50348)

media info - touf99 - 2009-07-09

hello men
i have a problem which never have

now with ember "the media info" (1080p etc.....)

does not write in the line studio in the .nfo so xbmc don't recognize
is ther an option
please help me

- rausch101 - 2009-07-09

touf99 Wrote:hello men
i have a problem which never have

now with ember "the media info" (1080p etc.....)

does not write in the line studio in the .nfo so xbmc don't recognize
is ther an option
please help me

Ember does not write media info to the "studio" line anymore because it is no longer needed. With new versions of XBMC, video resolution (1080p) among other things are acquired natively from the XBMC code so no information about it in the studio is needed. There is other information that IS needed though (like studio, certificiation, etc.)

Download the newest SVN from here and then your newly created .nfo's without the media info in the studio line should work.

- ezechiel1917 - 2009-07-09

r656 bugs

unfortunately, sorting of actors is still in place, IMDb order still gets overwritten with OK button, media info updates etc Sad

no IMDb rating scraped.

MPAA Rating imports PG-13 as PG
e.g. Ghost Rider (2007), AEon Flux (2005) ...

also getting something weird happening with path of media. it's being saved sometime as <status> other time <filenameandpath> or even <file> . some nfos don't have it at all. what's right? Shocked

- touf99 - 2009-07-09

thanks raush
but i am on mac what is the good version of xbmc which work like that

- azido - 2009-07-09

nul7 Wrote:Thanks. I just guessed and set it to the same as "Germany:0"... so that is the same thing right? Lucky guess?

x-actly! Nod

- rausch101 - 2009-07-09

touf99 Wrote:thanks raush
but i am on mac what is the good version of xbmc which work like that

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=44301

- meanstreak - 2009-07-09

nul7 Wrote:Can you confirm whether this was an error with Ember or a permissions problem?

Yep my previous problem with trailers not saving was a permissions one - got that sorted out now.

STILL.... on the subject of trailers, what method is used in finding the trailers on youtube because practically every trailer I search on now from within EMM comes up a blank yet if I search on youtube it finds loads of them then I just have to copy/paste into EMM to download. Now although this method works well for me, I still have about another 200 or so to do and would love to automate this

tnx

Brent

- IcarianVX - 2009-07-09

meanstreak Wrote:Yep my previous problem with trailers not saving was a permissions one - got that sorted out now.

STILL.... on the subject of trailers, what method is used in finding the trailers on youtube because practically every trailer I search on now from within EMM comes up a blank yet if I search on youtube it finds loads of them then I just have to copy/paste into EMM to download. Now although this method works well for me, I still have about another 200 or so to do and would love to automate this

tnx

Brent

I wish I could get the automated part to work too. I have over 400 movies left. Wink

High Quality trailers
For those that don't know, to get the HQ trailer from youtube, just add the following to the end of the url:

&fmt=18

I just found this out. Sorry if you already know about it and think I am a 'tard. Big Grin

I am having a problem with the ratings now. It did work (as expected, with lack of info not giving you a rating) until I upgraded. I put on the upgrade and then overwrote Ratings.xml with the new one. Now NONE of the ratings show up (even on ones that had it before) and the only thing in the ratings box in the Edit Movie screen is "[none]"

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Maybe I just messed up but I have redownloaded and installed twice to no avail.

Awesome movie catalog tool btw.

- ezechiel1917 - 2009-07-09

IcarianVX Wrote:I wish I could get the automated part to work too. I have over 400 movies left. Wink

I am having a problem with the ratings now. It did work (as expected, with lack of info not giving you a rating) until I upgraded. I put on the upgrade and then overwrote Ratings.xml with the new one. Now NONE of the ratings show up (even on ones that had it before) and the only thing in the ratings box in the Edit Movie screen is "[none]"

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Maybe I just messed up but I have redownloaded and installed twice to no avail.

Awesome movie catalog tool btw.

I believe that's because ratings.xml is not xml valid, check my post above.

- IcarianVX - 2009-07-09

ezechiel1917 Wrote:I believe that's because ratings.xml is not xml valid, check my post above.

That fixed it. Thanks!

I didn't read all billion posts in this thread, but I guess I should have read a few more up. Big Grin

- uncertainty - 2009-07-09

Latest release r656 is giving me the following error in the log when clicking on bulk renamer.

Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgBulkRenamer.bwLoadInfo_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
Date/Time: 7/9/2009 3:34:39 PM

It was working with the previous release once I placed all my movies in seperate directories....

thanks

- Nuno - 2009-07-09

uncertainty Wrote:Latest release r656 is giving me the following error in the log when clicking on bulk renamer.

StackTrace: at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgBulkRenamer.bwLoadInfo_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
Date/Time: 7/9/2009 3:34:39 PM

It was working with the previous release once I placed all my movies in seperate directories....

thanks

For what I found, the only way that to happens is some issue in Ember DB
Please delete media.emm and re-add your folder sources.
Anyway more error handling will be add next release!

- uncertainty - 2009-07-09

Nuno Wrote:For what I found, the only way that to happens is some issue in Ember DB
Please delete media.emm and re-add your folder sources.
Anyway more error handling will be add next release!

I deleted the media.emm and just re-added one folder source that has around 20 movies and I still get this error when trying to run Bulk renamer

Date/Time: 7/9/2009 4:45:59 PM

I then figured I would revert back to r626 but that has an annoying bug I found that removes the first character from the source folder name and thus fails when performing the bulk renaming. I know its still alpha and have no problem waiting till its resolved down the road...Till then gonna use external bulk renamer then reload all my folders...

thanks again

- nul7 - 2009-07-10

PrimaryMaster Wrote:I still have the problem with DUBBEL movie title for the ones with 2 files.
EX.
21 xvid FL [CD1].avi
21 xvid FL [CD2].avi

this worked before the big rel....

can this be fixed?

Plz =)

It can be fixed... but what exactly is the problem?

PrimaryMaster Wrote:Then i have a req. is there away to save the trailers from youtube in another formate then FLV?

It saves it in the format that the video is. Youtube stores flv and mp4 videos.... so whatever type the video you're attempting to download is the format it saves to.

rausch101 Wrote:Er....yep, fell asleep. Sorry about that Oo I will test when home from work if it's still of any value.

lol No problem.... yes, would still be helpful to get verification.

ezechiel1917 Wrote:looks like there is </name> missing in new ratings.xml at the end of

Code:
<name searchstring="Germany:o.Al.">
      <icon>de/de_0.png</icon>

Ah crap, thanks. Thats what I get for having multiple copies of the same files floating around. lol I've replaced the ratings.xml on the download page with a "fixed" version, but there have been other changes regarding mpaa rating that have affected the ratings.xml so it's obsolete anyway. lol Will probably release another small update tonight.

ezechiel1917 Wrote:r656 bugs

unfortunately, sorting of actors is still in place, IMDb order still gets overwritten with OK button, media info updates etc Sad

no IMDb rating scraped.

MPAA Rating imports PG-13 as PG
e.g. Ghost Rider (2007), AEon Flux (2005) ...

also getting something weird happening with path of media. it's being saved sometime as <status> other time <filenameandpath> or even <file> . some nfos don't have it at all. what's right? Shocked

Not having any problems getting IMDB rating. Which movies have you tried that do not get a rating? Do you have "Lock Rating" enabled?

Fixed the MPAA issues for next release.

For status, filnameandpath, file, and path, it doesn't save anything to those. They are unused in Ember. It just reads what's in the tags, if anything, and spits the exact same thing back out.

azido Wrote:x-actly! Nod

Thanks for the verification.

meanstreak Wrote:Yep my previous problem with trailers not saving was a permissions one - got that sorted out now.

tnx

Brent

For YouTube trailers, to ensure that the selected trailer is actually for the selected movie, we use TMDB's API to fetch which ever youtube video is attached. So if a trailer is missing, please add it to the movie's entry on TMDB so that others can benefit as well. It may take a while before the new data actually displays in Ember as the API is cached and only updated periodically.

And, everyone, PLEEEEEEASE, we're begging you, to use the issues/feature request reporting that is on EmberMM.com (see link in sig). It is extremely difficult to keep track of all the bugs and feature requests that are posted in this thread. It also helps us to verify fixes. To kind of "force" this, we're going to have to ignore any bug reports or feature requests that are posted here. Sorry to have to do this, but things keep getting lost in the shuffle and we want to make sure that every reported issue gets the attention it deserves.

- IcarianVX - 2009-07-10

Sorry about that. Will file all problems at the site. Big Grin

I have added almost all of the James Bond movie trailers to TMDb.