Kodi Community Forum
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support (/showthread.php?tid=317008)

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - blitzstrafe - 2021-04-12

Hello. I'm getting "TFC.tv error, check log for more information." I'm using v. 1.6.1 and Kodi v. 18.9. Need help. Thanks!

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2021-05-17

Hi Cmik,
Is there a way you can set up the addon to auto login on kodi start up or at least ask to login when opening tfc show shortcuts. The problem is after a while it would log out so when I would open a shortcut to a certain show it wouldn't load anything. I would have to open the tfc app first so it would ask me to login. After I logged in I would exit the tfc addon then open the shortcut then that's when it would load the list. It's not a big deal but a little bit inefficient.. I hope it's not that hard for you. Thanks for your help.[emoji4][emoji3590]

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2021-06-25

Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - capitanjose - 2021-06-26

(2021-06-25, 14:31)prettysick Wrote: Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

(2021-06-26, 00:31)capitanjose Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 14:31)prettysick Wrote: Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

Could you please show us how to install iWant tfc app on fire stick?

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2021-06-27

Hi @cmik . I take it back. I'm still going to use your add-on because the android tv tfc app is limited to 640 resolution only. Your add-on is still the best.[emoji817][emoji4]

[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2021-06-27

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/abs-cbn/iwanttfc-android-tv/iwanttfc-android-tv-1-2-8-release/iwanttfc-android-tv-1-2-8-android-apk-download/download/?forcebaseapk

Sideload that to your Firestick.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - prettysick - 2021-06-27

Could you please show us how to install iWant tfc app on fire stick?
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/abs-cbn/iwanttfc-android-tv/iwanttfc-android-tv-1-2-8-release/iwanttfc-android-tv-1-2-8-android-apk-download/download/?forcebaseapk

Sideload that file to your Firestick.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - capitanjose - 2021-07-02

Thanks for your reply. Manage to sideload it, but unfortunately it is not working.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2021-07-02

That app was always there for android since it be can installed on any android mobile devices, but it never did work efficiently and always there is a problem. So it is still better to have cmik addon for KODI. Keep it up cmik, we still want your knowhow. Smile

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2021-07-02

(2021-04-12, 22:56)blitzstrafe Wrote: Hello. I'm getting "TFC.tv error, check log for more information." I'm using v. 1.6.1 and Kodi v. 18.9. Need help. Thanks!

Have you figured out what the error is?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 340rag - 2021-08-06

(2021-07-02, 20:05)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 22:56)blitzstrafe Wrote: Hello. I'm getting "TFC.tv error, check log for more information." I'm using v. 1.6.1 and Kodi v. 18.9. Need help. Thanks!

Have you figured out what the error is?

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - 340rag - 2021-08-06

Anyone know what happened to the Iwant App?? Its been out for a few days was hoping not to go back to Kodi anyone else having issues? Salamat

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - DarrenHill - 2021-08-06

What does that have to do with either this addon or Kodi in general?

This is not a random Android app support forum.

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - petos - 2021-09-11

Is there an issue with the addon? Im using firestick 4k, kodi 18.9 , using the latest version of tfc addon, getting error , I have the premium subscription

RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - johnny2000 - 2021-10-17

(2021-09-11, 02:36)petos Wrote: Is there an issue with the addon? Im using firestick 4k, kodi 18.9 , using the latest version of tfc addon, getting error , I have the premium subscription

What is the error?