Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Ainer - 2010-09-25

I've updated my Sick Beard guide for anyone that's interested. I've also updated the start/stop/update script since some apparent changes at github broke it. The guide has been updated for the latest master build of Sick Beard and the script has had all its annoyances nerfed.

Guide & Script: http://www.ainer.org/?p=747

Script: http://ainer.org/scripts/sickbeard.txt

Enjoy and take care,
daemox

(If you have questions leave a comment on my site. I only check in here every so often.)

- sealbeater - 2010-09-25

Dobyken Wrote:Check your config settings

Keep folder
If checked Sick Beard will keep the original files after
they've been processed
No, I meant my original video files. For instance:

I had a copy of Afro Samurai episodes, SD, it downloaded 720p bluray copies and placed them in the proper dir, but didn't remove the original SD files.

- gorgeth - 2010-09-25

sealbeater Wrote:No, I meant my original video files. For instance:

I had a copy of Afro Samurai episodes, SD, it downloaded 720p bluray copies and placed them in the proper dir, but didn't remove the original SD files.

There is currently no setting that will enable deleting from the library of already downloaded/moved episodes thats a manual thing you will have to do

Retention Setting - Dobyken - 2010-09-25

I looked at my new shows today and it had CSI New York S07E03 which doesn't run until October. Checking NZBMatrix I found the nzb which is really a misnamed season 5 episode and has the age at 716d. My SB retention setting is 500 days so it should not have downloaded.

- ECEC - 2010-09-25

Ha! I added the Daily Show and Colbert Report to test it out, and didn't realize it was going to download episode information for all 2500+ episodes. oops!

- kri kri - 2010-09-30

Is there a way to sort the different qualities? For instance I want SB to see if there is a web-dl version available, and if i have a HDTV version, to get the web-dl one.

- ECEC - 2010-09-30

kri kri Wrote:Is there a way to sort the different qualities? For instance I want SB to see if there is a web-dl version available, and if i have a HDTV version, to get the web-dl one.

Set Quality to custom (Home > Click on Show > Edit)
In the first box, choose everything that you want (SD, HD, WEB-DL)
In the second box, just choose WEB-DL.

This will look for the show in the first qualities and download them, but once it finds the WEB-DL it will stop looking entirely.

- qubilist - 2010-10-01

I wanted to add a password to Sickbeard and Sabnzbd setup I have. I transferred the AutoTv.py 5 file to the Sabnzbd scripts folder. However when I try to add the password to the config file and save it, it won't allow me to add the username and password. It says it's a permission issue. I do not know why because it's on my main C drive.

Anyone know how I can add my password?

- kri kri - 2010-10-01

ECEC Wrote:Set Quality to custom (Home > Click on Show > Edit)
In the first box, choose everything that you want (SD, HD, WEB-DL)
In the second box, just choose WEB-DL.

This will look for the show in the first qualities and download them, but once it finds the WEB-DL it will stop looking entirely.

Yeah I know this. I am saying it would be a nice to have an option where if there is already a HDTV episode, and it finds a web-dl episode, it will download that one.

- kricker - 2010-10-01

Isn't that exactly what the setup EC stated does?

- johoja - 2010-10-01

kricker Wrote:Isn't that exactly what the setup EC stated does?

Are WEB-DL better quality ? than say a 720p HDTV?

- kri kri - 2010-10-01

Yes I prefer web-dl to HDTV usually. This is what I mean, I would like a better way to check qualities. I would like qualities to act as a list, instead of either/or

HDTV -> Web-dl -> 720p BR -> 1080p BR

- MacGyver - 2010-10-01

I would just like to thank you midgetspy, I have been using this program for a week, and totally freaking love it.

I was reluctant to try it, because I assumed it wouldn't work all that well, but it does somehow.

You somehow have managed to make it just about as smart as a person, I thank you again.

I am very impressed. Smile

- thomasjay - 2010-10-02

I have installed Sick Beard and have a problem with it copying all my pre existing TV shows to the Sick Beard Directory.

All my TV shows are located in a folder I:/TV

My SickBeard Program is located on my C Drive.

When setting the "TV Download Dir" setting to I:/TV and enabling "Scan & Process TV Download Dir" this is when Sick Beard began moving all my TV shows until my C drive filled up.

Have I done something wrong or is this an error with sickbeard.

AAOperationalError: database or disk is full
AA File "sickbeard\db.pyo", line 51, in action
AA File "sickbeard\db.pyo", line 92, in upsert
AA File "sickbeard\tv.pyo", line 861, in saveToDB
AA File "sickbeard\tv.pyo", line 80, in __init__
AA File "sickbeard\queue.pyo", line 223, in execute
Oct-02 09:08:45 ERROR QUEUE-ADD :: Error trying to add show: database or disk is full
Oct-02 09:08:45 ERROR QUEUE-ADD :: DB error: database or disk is full
Oct-02 09:08:45 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: 75897: Unable to find the show in the database
Oct-02 09:08:45 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: 75897: Loading show info from database
Oct-02 09:08:45 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: Starting to add show I:\TV\South Park
Oct-02 09:08:45 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: Beginning task
Oct-02 09:08:45 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Add - I:\TV\South Park
Oct-02 09:08:45 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task
Oct-02 09:08:42 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: Finished performing a task

- hell_spawn27 - 2010-10-02

Hi does sickbeard have the option to download actor thumbs as well for the tv shows it manages/ downloads? That would be a great feature..