Kodi Community Forum
Release script.colorbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release script.colorbox (/showthread.php?tid=318626)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2017-10-26

(2017-10-20, 23:31)ekim232 Wrote:
(2017-10-20, 14:22)badaas Wrote:
(2017-10-20, 04:36)ekim232 Wrote: I am looking to have just my background image follow the color of poster, album cover, add image, ect that is currently selected within my lists.  The entire skin uses the same background image and I am looking for some help pointing me in the right direction with this. Any help would be much appreciated.

StartUp.xml
Code:
<onload>SetProperty(SEVEN_daemon_set,True,home)</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True)</onload>

MyVideoNav.xml (or AddonBrowser.xml, MyMusicNav.xml, Home.xml etc)
Code:
        <control type="multiimage" id="7977">
            <left>-2160</left>
            <imagepath background="true">$VAR[MyPosterImage]</imagepath>
        </control>

Then you will have these propertys filled
PHP Code:
Window(home).Property(ImageColorSEVEN)
Window(home).Property(ImageCColorSEVEN

Thanks for the insight! So what do I put in my image control for my background? I assume a colordiffuse, but not sure how to handle it correctly.

Put the image in the multiimage (I think this is what you are asking?).

OR

SEVEN doesn't make an image it just gives you the colour, so set it to anything for it to scan 7977, here is use 'True'.
For an image you'd have to use one of the other IDs.

RE: script.colorbox - Edworld - 2018-01-22

badaas,

I am using: RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=PICTURE_NAME,prefix=mypic1,blursize=1,quality=8)

and it work 99% of the time with posters, do you have an idea on why it doesn't work with all of them?

thanks

edit:
doesnt work with bug's life, watchmen, troy

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2018-01-22

(2018-01-22, 03:13)Edworld Wrote: badaas,

I am using: RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=PICTURE_NAME,prefix=mypic1,blursize=1,quality=8)

and it work 99% of the time with posters, do you have an idea on why it doesn't work with all of them?

thanks

edit:
 Hi, I don't know if I still support RunScript(), it all works off the daemons now (using image IDs).
If it is working, then I'm guessing those images are cache'd kodi images and not available as no physical image exists in file system.
It works properly via the said daemons (as they make a physical copy before running ops), if you can try that way?

Also any errors should be in kodi.log

RE: script.colorbox - Edworld - 2018-01-23

(2018-01-22, 19:19)badaas Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 03:13)Edworld Wrote: badaas,

thanks

edit:
 Hi, I don't know if I still support RunScript(), it all works off the daemons now (using image IDs).
If it is working, then I'm guessing those images are cache'd kodi images and not available as no physical image exists in file system.
It works properly via the said daemons (as they make a physical copy before running ops), if you can try that way?

Also any errors should be in kodi.log  
I do have local posters for the movies I mentioned, below is error code:
19:33:52.270 T:5492  NOTICE: script.colorbox: go_mapof: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.colorbox\\c39fb19eb010a10edaf662c0e8cfb9681.0-blur158.png' ops: I:\Movies (Bluray)\A Bugs Life (1998)\poster.jpg
19:33:52.270 T:5492  NOTICE: script.colorbox: go_mapop: local variable 'img' referenced before assignment cmarg: blur
19:33:52.270 T:5492  NOTICE: script.colorbox: com: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.colorbox\\c39fb19eb010a10edaf662c0e8cfb968.png' img: I:\Movies (Bluray)\A Bugs Life (1998)\poster.jpg

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2018-01-23

(2018-01-23, 02:37)Edworld Wrote: I:\Movies (Bluray)\A Bugs Life (1998)\poster.jpg

Is that path mapped correctly 'I:\', shouldn't it be 'I:\\'?
Also I don't think python can access smb:\\ shares, iirc.

RE: script.colorbox - JanKeesdeHaan - 2018-01-23

I can't figure out how this script works. 

I want to have a blurred posterart as background for the homescreen and the DialogVideoInfo screen on the estuary skin.

Lines for the background on the home screen:
Code:
        <control type="multiimage">
            <depth>DepthBackground</depth>
            <include>FullScreenDimensions</include>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" end="102,102" time="0" condition="Integer.IsGreater(System.StereoscopicMode,0)">conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" time="400">VisibleChange</animation>
            <imagepath background="true" colordiffuse="bg_overlay">$VAR[HomeFanartVar]</imagepath>
            <visible>!Player.HasMedia</visible>
        </control>

Background line for the DialogVideoInfo:

Code:
<onload>SetProperty(infobackground,$ESCINFO[ListItem.Art(poster)],home)</onload>

Could you please help me?

RE: script.colorbox - Edworld - 2018-01-23

(2018-01-23, 19:17)badaas Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 02:37)Edworld Wrote: I:\Movies (Bluray)\A Bugs Life (1998)\poster.jpg

I have about 100 movies in that drive, all recognized by kodi. For some reason, colorbox doesnt blur 3 movies; works fine for all the other movies.

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2018-01-24

(2018-01-23, 23:39)Edworld Wrote:

I have about 100 movies in that drive, all recognized by kodi. For some reason, colorbox doesnt blur 3 movies; works fine for all the other movies. 
 Can you try open this file in the colorbox cache, this is path:
C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.colorbox\\c39fb19eb010a10edaf662c0e8cfb9681.0-blur158.png

IF it fails, delete it.
Then try again to run script.

RE: script.colorbox - Edworld - 2018-01-24

(2018-01-24, 01:32)badaas Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 23:39)Edworld Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 19:17)badaas Wrote: Is that path mapped correctly 'I:\', shouldn't it be 'I:\\'?

Can you try open this file in the colorbox cache, this is path:
C:\\Users\\Kodi\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.colorbox\\c39fb19eb010a10edaf662c0e8cfb9681.0-blur158.png

IF it fails, delete it.
Then try again to run script. 
File is not available.

I went ahead and deleted all the images, selected the movie in Kodi, and check back to see if the image was created and saved. For some reason, the image is not saved in the colorbox cache folder.

I hope this helps identifying the issue...

Badaas:

I think I found the problem!

Somehow I believe the script doesn't like ' : , and that is why it doesn't see the poster, it can't access the folder. In the above example, my folder reads \A Bug's Life, not as shown above.

I also tested Crouching Tiger, Hidden dragon. If I look at the log, it stops at Tiger does not show the complete folder name.

Hope this helps

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2018-01-24

(2018-01-24, 04:40)Edworld Wrote:

Badaas:

I think I found the problem!

Somehow I believe the script doesn't like ' : , and that is why it doesn't see the poster, it can't access the folder. In the above example, my folder reads \A Bug's Life, not as shown above.

I also tested Crouching Tiger, Hidden dragon. If I look at the log, it stops at Tiger does not show the complete folder name.

Hope this helps    
 Ok, I will have to do some tests, not sure when atm.
Some symbols aren't allowed on windows system, like ':' for eg.
Thanks for infos Smile

Update:

Looking quickly, all ' are removed, so you could change in default.py:

Code:
arg = arg.replace("'", "").replace('"', "")
to
Code:
arg = arg.replace('"', "")

and then , is a delimiter, which is probably borking the list in py. I would need to strip them down the line..
Meh, always something Wink

Actually, this:
Code:
arg = arg.replace("'", "").replace('"', "")

is in the wrong place, I need to strip each arg.. or does py do it auto.. Will get back to you, but you could just remove that line completely and delete cache and retry.

Badaas:

I run kodi on windows 7. My folder names have ,  and '

By removing the line completely, it will blur movies with ' but not ,

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2018-01-25

(2018-01-24, 19:41)Edworld Wrote: Badaas:

I run kodi on windows 7. My folder names have ,  and '

By removing the line completely, it will blur movies with ' but not ,
 Ok, will need to dig deeper.
I have film 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles', and that works fine for me :/

Is the fanart.jpg in your movie folder, or is it cached by Kodi db?

RE: script.colorbox - badaas - 2018-01-25

2.0.7 quick bugfix (beta) [leave ' intact]

https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox

RE: script.colorbox - Edworld - 2018-01-26

(2018-01-25, 19:23)badaas Wrote: 2.0.7 quick bugfix (beta) [leave ' intact]

https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox
It works.

Badaas,

I have horizon installed and it blurs every poster regardless of , or ' (installed colorbox repo) including planes, trains and automobiles.

Could it be possible that your "daemon" version of the script treats , '  correctly and the runscript version (RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=PICTURE_NAME,prefix=mypic1,blursize=1,quality=8)) doesn't?