Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega (/showthread.php?tid=372990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-07-11

@exitguy

Use the submenu and choose the specific audio, video, or another category, you only need to replace each empty item with one specific addon.

Customize Main Menu, go to any item, and press left, will open the submenu, now only need to use replace function and choose distinct add-ons.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Benna - 2023-07-11

Thanks, i was able to link Radio addon to the Radio menu item, but now i have a black background in the main menu when Radio is selected. If i start playing a station i get the Radio default background with no information about song/artist

For what is related to concerts, yes i have a dedicated folder, i've set as music video but i don't have the MQ scraper. I need a link where to download it

Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - exitguy - 2023-07-11

(2023-07-11, 02:34)Wanilton Wrote: Use the submenu and choose the specific audio, video, or another category, you only need to replace each empty item with one specific addon.

Customize Main Menu, go to any item, and press left, will open the submenu, now only need to use replace function and choose distinct add-ons.

Thanks for that, got it all working fine. A really great skin that you can do so much with, figured out pretty much how to do stuff now as you need to really delve into it's possibilites to tailor it very nicely.
Once you get the hang of how things are integrated it's pretty easy to modify.

@Benna

It´s normal don´t have a background image, you need to go to customize the main menu item, choose one background, and be done.

Get here the MarcosQui scraper

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scrapers/metadata.themusicvideodb.org.zip

(2023-07-11, 13:30)exitguy Wrote:
(2023-07-11, 02:34)Wanilton Wrote: Use the submenu and choose the specific audio, video, or another category, you only need to replace each empty item with one specific addon.

Thanks for that, got it all working fine. A really great skin that you can do so much with, figured out pretty much how to do stuff now as you need to really delve into it's possibilites to tailor it very nicely.
Once you get the hang of how things are integrated it's pretty easy to modify.
Thanks for your kind words.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Espero - 2023-07-14

syncing subtitles is not going well, get a static background instead of a running image, both Kodi 19 and v20

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-07-14

@Espero, welcome, I test, and work fine here using Windows 11, no prob at all, video is running, and is possible to control the subtitle offset (ctrl + or ctrl-).

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Espero - 2023-07-15

Problem is on android device like Shield
No solution so far, pitty

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - daniko - 2023-07-16

and mine on windows 11

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-07-21

@Espero, I don´t have one Android device here to test more, sorry.

@daniko, if you have TeamViewer or Anydesk, send me your ID and password, and I will check for you, please send me via private message.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Temujin - 2023-07-24

Super n00b question/problem.
I was trying to edit the sub menu for Movies to find In Progress movies(never did find it) but in looking for it I somehow blew out the whole Movies sub menu.

When I click down twice on Movies it no longer shows me Recently Added, Genres Files Update Library etc. Only shows the SMART Sub Menu.

How do I get that Movies Sub Menu back?
I went to Quick Edit-->More Settings but after clicking Movies and Sub Menu it doesn't do anything.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Wanilton - 2023-07-24

@Temujin,

Option 1:
Apply one partial reset in the skin, this will solve troubles with a main menu or sub-menus. Go to Restore settings, activate the button that shows the reset skin button, and reapply settings.

Option 2:
Go to customize the main menu, movie items, and use the option cloning submenu from ... Choose Movies item in the right list.

If you prefer movies in progress in the main menu, use replace function in the customize main menu, change Movies to Movies In Progress, rename the item to Movies, clone submenu movies, replace the background image, and be done.

Remember you have the widgets to show the movies in progress too.

Movies, Quick Edit (enter), Widgets management (enter), choose movies item, In progress, sort by date or title.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega - Espero - 2023-07-24

Cause problems with syncing subtitles in the submenu while playing a movie, it changes the movie as background in a static picture so syncing is then very difficult, I find out that if change the background image in my theme instead zen, I solved the problem but the main background pictures are all gone, so I hope this bug can be solved by the developer

Problems are with Android Devices such as Nvidia Shield en more with Kodi 19 and 20, with Skin MQ9.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix - Temujin - 2023-07-25

(2023-07-24, 03:56)Wanilton Wrote: @Temujin,

Option 1:
Apply one partial reset in the skin, this will solve troubles with a main menu or sub-menus. Go to Restore settings, activate the button that shows the reset skin button, and reapply settings.

Option 2:
Go to customize the main menu, movie items, and use the option cloning submenu from ... Choose Movies item in the right list.

If you prefer movies in progress in the main menu, use replace function in the customize main menu, change Movies to Movies In Progress, rename the item to Movies, clone submenu movies, replace the background image, and be done.

Remember you have the widgets to show the movies in progress too.

Movies, Quick Edit (enter), Widgets management (enter), choose movies item, In progress, sort by date or title.

Thank you. The restore didn't bring back my 2nd movie sub menu, and the 2nd step didn't work either. So yes I did something impressively wrong to get it here 😅
But, your 2nd step made me troubleshoot a bit more and I clicked on the - empty- slot below Movies, and did your Step 2 to choose the Movie sub menu and this worked.
So now I have the 2 Movies on the Main screen, and I just deleted the original one.
And no, I have no idea what I did 🙄☺️
Really appreciate the quick help to get me back on track.

RE: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega - Wanilton - 2023-07-25

@Temuljin.

Have one option to erase all and create one new skin setting.

I know the options work fine, probably something on your side.

But if you solve it, ok.

Any help, post here and I try to help.