Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV - SoFvip - 2015-12-01

Yeah thanks, works like a charm.

RE: fTV - Hirs - 2015-12-03

Hi,

Sometimes video will start playing on background only using ftv skin. Log will show this error:

20:14:36 39621.074219 T:1410331680 WARNING: CRenderManager::Configure - timeout waiting for state
20:14:36 39621.074219 T:1410331680 ERROR: ResolutionUpdateCallBack - failed to configure renderer

To fix it I can only restart Kodi or click back several times.

Using kodi 15.2 on OSMC and fTV for Isengard.

Thanks.

RE: fTV - springroll - 2015-12-08

(2015-11-25, 18:08)springroll Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 02:57)guido1138 Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 16:58)Hitcher Wrote: As for the reason you're getting the error check you have this installed as well -

https://github.com/HitcherUK/resource.uisounds.ftv
Thank you, Hitcher! That fixed it for me.

It did for me too! I didn't realize that you made the sound effects to go with the skin too.

Thanks, Hitcher. I am using it with Arial and all my Chinese/Japanese characters are showing up accordingly. Finally!

Hitcher - noticed something that's quite unique and applies only when using Arial (default and Roboto are fine). When I used an add-on that displays sources in a dialogue menu prior to playing the video, Kodi would crash every time when/during/after the dialogue menu. Not sure if you can help on this one but thought I'd report it.

RE: fTV - bagi - 2015-12-08

Thanks for the great skin. Two questions:

1) I am trying to add a widget to a music sub-folder (Source->Music->Kids). I then select to show Albums. However, this shows all the albums in my music library and not just the albums in the selected folder. Is there any workaround for this. Would be nice to have a menu with only kids music.

2) I am trying to add a widget that shows all the music add-ons in the Music menu (below the list of albums, artists etc.) but nothing shows up.

3) Would it be difficult to add sub-menus for Apps and Favorites?

Thanks

RE: fTV - JTOrlando - 2015-12-10

What exactly is "Master Mode"?

To get to it goto Exit -> Enter master mode.

I looked through the forum but couldn't find anything on it. I guess I'm just more curious than anything!

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2015-12-10

Master profile.

RE: fTV - JTOrlando - 2015-12-13

I am trying to customize the exit menu with several custom commands. Everything works great but how can I assign custom icons for the exit menu items?

I have modified the following files to point to my custom icons:
skin.ftv_Isengard-master/shortcuts/shutdown.DATA.xml
skin.ftv_Isengard-master/shortcuts/overrides.xml
skin.ftv_Isengard-master/16x9/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml

They work for a few seconds then a message pops up that skin shortcuts - building menu and my custom icons change over to the default icon.

I then added my shortcuts to: addons/script.skinshortcuts-master/resources/shortcuts/mainmenu.DATA.xml and had the same issue

Finally, I created the following file: addons/script.skinshortcuts-master/resources/shortcuts/shutdown.DATA.xml and included my shortcuts and still no go.

What am I doing wrong? I simply want custom icons for my Exit Menu.

I would also like to rename the Exit menu to Utilities instead of Exit.

RE: fTV - BobCratchett - 2015-12-13

The files you're editing are the default shortcuts, only used if you haven't edited the menu/aren't coming from another script.skinshortcuts compatible skin - not the shortcuts that you've actually selected and that are being used to actually build the menu. These are in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts Smile

RE: fTV - Oath - 2015-12-16

Is the next-up notifaction add-on not being coded anymore? Mine doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, when you search a movie and right click it to show movie info, its not skinned properly at all lol.
Cheers hitcher

RE: fTV - JTOrlando - 2015-12-17

I'm still having trouble with this.

I placed my custom icons in the following folder: addons/skin.ftv_Isengard-master/media/shutdown/CustomName.png

I then changed the icons to point to the above files in: userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/shutdown.DATA.xml

I am still getting the default icons for my custom menu items.

However, I was easily able to rename the exit menu to utilities.

Sorry....I am a total noob with Kodi. I am very knowledgable in several web programing languages and just trying to get my head around the Kodi file structures.

RE: fTV - springroll - 2015-12-17

Happy to report that once upgraded to Jarvis Beta 4 from 3, it's no longer crashing!

(2015-12-08, 17:08)springroll Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 18:08)springroll Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 02:57)guido1138 Wrote: Thank you, Hitcher! That fixed it for me.

It did for me too! I didn't realize that you made the sound effects to go with the skin too.

Thanks, Hitcher. I am using it with Arial and all my Chinese/Japanese characters are showing up accordingly. Finally!

Hitcher - noticed something that's quite unique and applies only when using Arial (default and Roboto are fine). When I used an add-on that displays sources in a dialogue menu prior to playing the video, Kodi would crash every time when/during/after the dialogue menu. Not sure if you can help on this one but thought I'd report it.

RE: fTV - sualfred - 2015-12-20

@Hitcher:
In case you used Photoshop for it, could you do me a favour and provide me an template or an exported layer style of the used setting icons?

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2015-12-20

Do you mean the default icons?

RE: fTV - sualfred - 2015-12-20

(2015-12-20, 00:30)Hitcher Wrote: Do you mean the default icons?

Yep, that silver ones with the gradient.

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2015-12-20

Credits to Mesoptier for making them for me.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0YQN0RpIK88akFPUC1XaUtzOVU