Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-08

The UI language is automatically chosen based on your OS settings.
But you can place your desired localization inside the MediaElch directory next to the executable. Download a localization from https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/tree/master/i18n (MediaElch_xx.qm files) and rename it to "MediaElch_local.qm"

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Maaarv - 2015-12-08

(2015-12-08, 12:41)Komet Wrote: I will release a 2.4.1 in the next days where the useFirstStudioOnly-Bug is fixed..

awesome, thanks Smile

But I got another question: What's the bookmark field under the tv show episodes used for? Because whenever I write something in it, there are no changes in the nfo file and the next time I restart MediaElch the field is reset to "00:00:00"

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-08

(2015-12-08, 18:44)Maaarv Wrote: But I got another question: What's the bookmark field under the tv show episodes used for? Because whenever I write something in it, there are no changes in the nfo file and the next time I restart MediaElch the field is reset to "00:00:00"

This is used by Kodi for multipart episodes: When multiple episodes are stored in one file you can adjust this to match the start the time of the current episode (http://kodi.wiki/view/Bookmarks#Episode_bookmarks). But there was also a bug in MediaElch there this was not correctly saved (it is fixed now).

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Solo0815 - 2015-12-08

Due to the problems on Windows, I tried the Ubuntu-PPA today:
is it really necessary to go through all sets, when I click on "Sets"? This is really slow
Code:
Entered
                                                                       "12 Years a Slave"
                                                                       Entered, enabled= true
                                                                       Entered, enabled= true
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, enabled= false
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Alien - Set"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Bad Asses Set"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Das Haus der Dämonen Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Dead Snow Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Der Herr der Ringe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Der Pate Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Die 36 Kammern der Shaolin Reihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Die Bestimmung Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Die Hard Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Familie Griswold Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Fifty Shades of Grey Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Fluch der Karibik Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Guardians of the Galaxy Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Hannibal Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "I Spit on Your Grave Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Insidious Reihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "James Bond Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Jurassic Park Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Karate Kid Reihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Mad Max Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Nymph()maniac Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Paranormal Activity Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Planet der Affen (Remake) Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Planet der Affen Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Star Wars Saga"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Terminator Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "The Expendables Reihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "The Human Centipede Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "The Man with the Iron Fists Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "The Maze Runner Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "The Raid Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Thor Reihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Transformers Collection"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "Wrong Turn Filmreihe"
                                                                       Entered
                                                                       Entered, set= "[REC] Filmreihe"
the smb-share is locally mounted.

Sets management will get a complete overhaul in one of the next releases. Although it should not be slow currently (takes 140ms in my test environment with 873 movies and 136 sets)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - dirtydesaster - 2015-12-08

Is there any chance for trailer-download from youtube? Or a Trailer-Scraper for german trailers?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - the_bo - 2015-12-08

Hi Komet

Thanks a mil for this amazing program. Been using it for awhile now.

One small thing. When movie votes gets saved it doesn't include the comma.

Eg. 13,300 votes gets saved as 13300

Thanks Again

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - martinconroy - 2015-12-08

(2015-12-08, 22:55)dirtydesaster Wrote: Is there any chance for trailer-download from youtube? Or a Trailer-Scraper for german trailers?

Option in Settings ... Global ... "Store trailer URLs in YouTube plugin format"?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - martinconroy - 2015-12-08

(2015-12-08, 23:10)the_bo Wrote: When movie votes gets saved it doesn't include the comma.

Use of a comma in thousands is based on region. In a lot of Europe 13,300 would mean 13.300. As such, it makes sense to save in a format that is not region specific.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Edworld - 2015-12-08

(2015-12-08, 11:12)Maaarv Wrote: @Edworld: You need to make notedpad++ as standard programm for nfo files in Windows for MediaElch to open it correctly.

Thanks!

One thing that's confusing me is how to sync music changes with Kodi. I update artist info etc, and the try to sync these changes, only to find it busy removing tv shows from the database.

Is there a better way to do this?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-09

(2015-12-08, 22:55)dirtydesaster Wrote: Is there any chance for trailer-download from youtube? Or a Trailer-Scraper for german trailers?

There is already a MovieMaze.de scraper... Last time I checked it was quite complicated to download videos from youtube.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-09

(2015-12-08, 23:58)martinconroy Wrote: One thing that's confusing me is how to sync music changes with Kodi. I update artist info etc, and the try to sync these changes, only to find it busy removing tv shows from the database.

Is there a better way to do this?

It's currently not possible to sync music from within MediaElch to Kodi. But this will change with the next (bigger) release.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Edworld - 2015-12-09

I think all my settings are correct but I still can't retrieve when the movie is top250. Any idea on how I can make this happen?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - dirtydesaster - 2015-12-09

(2015-12-09, 01:24)Komet Wrote:

There is already a MovieMaze.de scraper... Last time I checked it was quite complicated to download videos from youtube.

mh this craper couldn't find any trailer (i've tested "2 fast 2 Furious").Hd-trailers.net find some trailers. Maybe, i check some other movies.