Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmh2002 - 2016-05-06

(2016-05-06, 15:42)ed_davidson Wrote: Everything still working for me on xonfluence.

See the previous posts. Spoyser confirmed there is a bug if you disable show "Standard Context Menu" but call the SFMenu via the runscript command.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-05-06

Okay I see what you mean. You just get the quick launch.

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmh2002 - 2016-05-06

In my case I had almost everything disabled, including Quick Launch and the Standard Context Menu, so I didn't see any menu at all anymore. Anyway, it's sorted now and Spoyser will fix properly it at some stage.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-05-06

Test release:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115581744/XBMC/sf.zip

This has the metadata support (TV/Movie only at the moment), and a few other fixes.

It has been quite a lot of work with changes throughout the code base so there might be a few bugs here and there but it seems fine with what I've thrown at it.

The Add to Super Favourites feature will automatically pick up the metadata for you. You can also "Copy" an item using the SF menu and then paste the metadata onto an existing Super Favourite via the Edit Super Favourite option in SF (you can also paste thumbs and fanart in the same way)

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmh2002 - 2016-05-07

@Spoyser:

I have a couple of questions for ideas that I am playing about with:

- can I make a keyboard shortcut to open a particular folder or link inside SF?

- what do you think about having the option to add any SF folder or link to the SF Menu (if it's even possible)?

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-05-08

(2016-05-07, 14:56)jmh2002 Wrote: @Spoyser:

I have a couple of questions for ideas that I am playing about with:

- can I make a keyboard shortcut to open a particular folder or link inside SF?

Not sure what you mean, this this can be added to a keymap file to open a Super Folder:

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=Test/Test2/Test3")

(2016-05-07, 14:56)jmh2002 Wrote: @Spoyser:
- what do you think about having the option to add any SF folder or link to the SF Menu (if it's even possible)?

Maybe one day, although the Quicklaunch menu allows quick access from anywhere.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - jmh2002 - 2016-05-08

Yep that has answered both my questions, thank you Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - darkdjay - 2016-05-08

Hi, I have super favourites folders for you tube videos, links, how do I play one video then goes to the next automatically?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-05-08

(2016-05-08, 13:26)darkdjay Wrote: Hi, I have super favourites folders for you tube videos, links, how do I play one video then goes to the next automatically?

Edit the Folder properties and set it to auto play, or open the context menu on the folder and select play folder

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Calico2 - 2016-05-09

Hello to All.. This my first attempt at posting in ANY forum. I hope I'm not intruding in the wrong place!

I am using Super Favourites in Kodi Jarvis v16.1, skinned with "Amber" SF and Amber seem to work well together.
However The SF iSearch facility is not responding correctly. After typing a keyword or title I can not enter any of the addons in the list, even from iRecommend results.
I can confirm this only happens in the Android x86 version of Jarvis. iSearch works fine in the Android ARM version.

Minix NEO Z64 (x86) Android v4 OS - iSearch NOT working (tried on 3 different owners boxes).
Minix NEO U1 (ARM) Android v5 OS - iSearch works fine.
Tronsmart Draco AW80 (ARM) Android v4 OS - iSearch works fine.

This could be an Amber skin fault of course, or Jarvis x86 and not Super Favourites.
If anyone could shed any light it would be appreciated.

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-05-09

(2016-05-09, 14:29)Calico2 Wrote: Hello to All.. This my first attempt at posting in ANY forum. I hope I'm not intruding in the wrong place!

I am using Super Favourites in Kodi Jarvis v16.1, skinned with "Amber" SF and Amber seem to work well together.
However The SF iSearch facility is not responding correctly. After typing a keyword or title I can not enter any of the addons in the list, even from iRecommend results.
I can confirm this only happens in the Android x86 version of Jarvis. iSearch works fine in the Android ARM version.

Minix NEO Z64 (x86) Android v4 OS - iSearch NOT working (tried on 3 different owners boxes).
Minix NEO U1 (ARM) Android v5 OS - iSearch works fine.
Tronsmart Draco AW80 (ARM) Android v4 OS - iSearch works fine.

This could be an Amber skin fault of course, or Jarvis x86 and not Super Favourites.
If anyone could shed any light it would be appreciated.

To rule out a skin issue can you try it with confluence.

Also make sure you are running the latest version of SF from my repo, 1.0.50 I think

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Calico2 - 2016-05-09

Thanks for your quick response. I will have a look at both your suggestions.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - ed_davidson - 2016-05-09

Sean,

Loving the new metadata in the test addon. Its working great. Good work. I have a list of requests which surround the Movie and TV Shows SF. Ill PM you.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - bentheballer7 - 2016-05-10

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way to make it so a Super Folder doesn't automatically go to the top of the list of Favorites, but rather be mixed into the Favorite list according to my choosing. Great work by the way.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2016-05-10

(2016-05-10, 04:03)bentheballer7 Wrote: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way to make it so a Super Folder doesn't automatically go to the top of the list of Favorites, but rather be mixed into the Favorite list according to my choosing. Great work by the way.

Not at the moment