Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- jeebus112 - 2009-08-17

I have been bouncing back and forth between two great skins (this and hitcher's) and having trouble deciding which best suits me. Right now I am leaning towards showmix (especially when music mod comes out). But i have one concern. In hitcher's mod I have successfully added anoobie's multiplex mod 3 (which i love), but I can't seem to find a legacy dark switch in showmix. does it appear or have i missed itHuh?

help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Script to Download, Install and Update Git-hosted Showmix/Auriga/Hitched - UPDATED - patkhoo - 2009-08-17

patkhoo Wrote:Hi all,

Just updated the script slightly to allow for skin folders that are not under the XBMC program folder. You can download it here.

FYI, instructions were just added for MacOS users. So, I'm happy to say that the script now (reportedly) works for Windows, Linux and Mac.

- patkhoo - 2009-08-17

jeebus112 Wrote:...but I can't seem to find a legacy dark switch in showmix...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Andy taking that option out quite a few git "clones" back.. Sorry..

- azido - 2009-08-17

jeebus112 Wrote:but I can't seem to find a legacy dark switch in showmix. does it appear or have i missed itHuh?

that switch is obsolete, as the legacy multiplex view can now be selected on the vertical menu right under the new multiplex view. it's the one looking quite similar but without the "i" in center.

you should be able to use anoobies view by replacing Viewtypes_MultiPlexOld.xml with the one from anoobie and then just select it like you would select the other views.

- azido - 2009-08-17

patkhoo Wrote:FYI, instructions were just added for MacOS users. So, I'm happy to say that the script now (reportedly) works for Windows, Linux and Mac.

confirmed by users on all target platforms for all mods?

- soder - 2009-08-17

This pluggin you're talking about, to update the skin..what is it good for? To update from XBMC?

I mean, for a Ubuntu user its just to use a terminal to "git pull"?
Why a plugin?

How does it work?

/Söder

update - current version: 1.61 (GIT-140) - azido - 2009-08-17

for a list of changes, see history

for bug report submissions to assembla, it might be a good idea to assign the version number for the showmix version you're currently using to the subject of your mail.

i.e.: [BUG] i'm still missing the view where i can see my neighbour's daughter naked [VER 1.61 (Git-140)]

- azido - 2009-08-17

soder Wrote:This pluggin you're talking about, to update the skin..what is it good for? To update from XBMC?

I mean, for a Ubuntu user its just to use a terminal to "git pull"?
Why a plugin?

How does it work?

/Söder

it's meant to be a convenient solution for ppl that don't like to deal with git pull and it's merging issues. and it's not a plugin for xbmc, it's a shell script/batch.

edit: does anybody of you happen to have albums added to his music library and running 1.61 (GIT 140)?

i get no totals for music lib. it says ALBUMS: | SONGS: | ARTISTS: without any numbers.

- patkhoo - 2009-08-18

azido Wrote:confirmed by users on all target platforms for all mods?

Minor niggles and typos aside, so far, yes Smile Anyway, issues with the script should be posted to the thread in my sig so as not to OT this Showmix thread..

- patkhoo - 2009-08-18

azido Wrote:it's meant to be a convenient solution for ppl that don't like to deal with git pull and it's merging issues. and it's not a plugin for xbmc, it's a shell script/batch.

What he said Wink

update - current version: 1.62 (GIT-145) - azido - 2009-08-18

for a list of changes, see history

for bug report submissions to assembla, it might be a good idea to assign the version number for the showmix version you're currently using to the subject of your mail.

i.e.: [BUG] my girlfriend doesn't look any better in showmix [VER 1.62 (Git-145)]

- logictester - 2009-08-18

andy could we get something like this too? Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=388991&postcount=1065

fixed episode thumb in info page, if possible also to fix the tv show wide thumb in info page...

- adriank99 - 2009-08-19

anyone know how do you set the MPAA rating for tv shows. EX. TV PG, TV-MA for aeon

- curtis-r - 2009-08-19

adriank99 Wrote:anyone know how do you set the MPAA rating for tv shows. EX. TV PG, TV-MA for aeon

In your movie .nfo file, tag
<mpaa>Rated [rating]</mpaa>

For example:
<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>

This is all you need for flagging.

- adriank99 - 2009-08-19

curtis-r Wrote:In your movie .nfo file, tag
<mpaa>Rated [rating]</mpaa>

For example:
<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>

This is all you need for flagging.

so movies and tv shows its the same way?