Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Meta video search addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Meta video search addon (/showthread.php?tid=263065)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - djtapout - 2016-05-12

(2016-04-28, 14:59)s2law Wrote: I've added the players, but none show when I try enable them. I only see Library.

Also when I search for content and select play it just kicks me back to the addon (I assume this is related to my firsr issue?)

Any ideas?

Same issue, Only see library. Not any players

UPDATE: Got it working.....

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - kalashenicof - 2016-05-21

Just one quick question, is there any way to force meta to display the search results in english? I mean, all the names get translated to my local language.

Great addon, and thank you for all your work

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - alphe - 2016-06-03

I have noticed that one issue that supposed has been resolved with the latest version (1.1.5) is this with unaired episodes.

This is not true for me. My library still contains unaired episodes. An example is House of Cards (showid 262980) which contains the 1st episode of season 5 which is unaired.

Thank you for your work on this great addon

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - primaeval - 2016-06-03

Announcement: Here is a new addon for TV Listings via xmltv files that uses Meta for catchup programmes and launches channels via addon links. There is a programme search too.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=278372

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - Rapboy - 2016-06-07

Quick question guys,

After playing or stopping a video from the search results displayed in the dialog box, Meta returns back to the search directory. Is it possible to make Meta return back to dialog box (results) instead?

Thanks for any help or input

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - skuller93 - 2016-06-07

Hi all,

is it possible to automatically update all via the context-menu button "add to library" generated .strm folders?
So if a new episode is aired it will be added to your library automatically.

Thanks for your answers!

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - tokamakk - 2016-06-12

Won't install for me at all. Install from zip is ok at 1.0.0 but no update to latest available.
When selecting "Install from repository>MetaTeam Repository" it comes up empty.
Context menu of the add on > update only shows 1.0.0. When selected it crashes Kodi.
Tried to pull latest version from github but it's not in the correct format.
Skin CCM Helix, Theme Kryptonite, Kodi 16.1, Mac Mini OS X 10.11.4

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - jdig4240 - 2016-06-19

Can anybody explain why the option to play trailer is missing from Meta? I really miss this feature when browsing movie lists.

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - jdig4240 - 2016-06-19

(2016-06-19, 18:21)jdig4240 Wrote: Can anybody explain why the option to play trailer is missing from Meta? I really miss this feature when browsing movie lists.
Think it could be a possible option in the future??

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - mhancoc7 - 2016-06-20

(2016-03-12, 18:48)metate Wrote: 1.0.5 released with a fix to the clearname parameter.

@RavRob The addon is compatible with script.trakt so as long as script.trakt is installed anything you watch from the addon or your library will be marked as watched on trakt. I'm not sure if the opposite holds but at least marking library items should be a feature of script.trakt and not Meta.

I am just getting a chance to try out Meta again. I was waiting on Trakt integration which looks awesome by the way!!

I also am curious about having movies/tv shows that are marked as watched in Trakt be marked as watched in Meta. I have script.trakt running. However, I am using the Meta addon as my pseudo library. So on the TV shows section it would be nice if my shows that are watched on Trakt would show the same in Meta. If nothing else I would love to be able to use the context menu in Meta to manually mark movies/shows as watched.

Thanks in advance!!

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - jdig4240 - 2016-07-05

(2016-06-20, 15:21)mhancoc7 Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 18:48)metate Wrote: 1.0.5 released with a fix to the clearname parameter.

@RavRob The addon is compatible with script.trakt so as long as script.trakt is installed anything you watch from the addon or your library will be marked as watched on trakt. I'm not sure if the opposite holds but at least marking library items should be a feature of script.trakt and not Meta.

I am just getting a chance to try out Meta again. I was waiting on Trakt integration which looks awesome by the way!!

I also am curious about having movies/tv shows that are marked as watched in Trakt be marked as watched in Meta. I have script.trakt running. However, I am using the Meta addon as my pseudo library. So on the TV shows section it would be nice if my shows that are watched on Trakt would show the same in Meta. If nothing else I would love to be able to use the context menu in Meta to manually mark movies/shows as watched.

Thanks in advance!!
Yes, exactly what I was going to post. Trakt integration is great, but isn't the main point to track what you watch and mark episodes as watched, so you can keep "trakt" of your watching history? Doesn't seem to work for me. Also would be great to add in the option to play the trailer for the movie in the menus. Thanks, this is an awesome addon, thanks!

[Release] Meta video search addon - ed_davidson - 2016-07-10

Wow what a great addon. I have a feature request if possible.
How about adding IMDB public accounts to the addon section? I have all my movies on imdb.com

Sent from my iPhone

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - jdig4240 - 2016-07-11

So im guessing this addon isnt being updated anymore?? metate hasnt been here for the last month, and no responses to questions. Too bad, this was a promising addon too. Hopefully somebody can pick it up.

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - mhancoc7 - 2016-07-11

One issue that I see with Meta is the fact that many people use it with unofficial addons. Those addons are starting to block addons like Meta since they put a lot more usage on the sites that those addons work with. So eventually I don't think many users will find this addon as useful.

I still love the concept!!!

RE: [Release] Meta video search addon - achaw - 2016-07-11

Hi, i like to see this addon in my languague. Is there a way to become a translator?