Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - despot77 - 2020-04-21

You add to your favorites what you are looking at.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Dschogo - 2020-04-22

Hey

how do i enable the UPNext integration for Netflix? 

- Netflix installed with castagnait repository
- installed upnext through the install button in the netflix configuration

Now I'm not able to enable the integration (see screenshot)
Even after a fresh install of Kodi, Netflix and Upnext

Imgur:

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Dschogo - 2020-04-22

(2020-04-22, 11:42)Dschogo Wrote: Hey

how do i enable the UPNext integration for Netflix? 

- Netflix installed with castagnait repository
- installed upnext through the install button in the netflix configuration

Now I'm not able to enable the integration (see screenshot)
Even after a fresh install of Kodi, Netflix and Upnext

Imgur:

Found the issue in github.
Developer is already working on a fix

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - fvisagie - 2020-04-22

(2020-04-22, 12:02)Dschogo Wrote: Found the issue in github.
Developer is already working on a fix

Thanks, I'm having the same issue but never got that far investigating it.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - nino33 - 2020-04-23

I apologize I am not very ready I tried to use the chestnut netflix addon on kodi 18.6 it does not install x anything on kodi 19 it gives me an error the addon tells me to post the log on github but I don't know how to do it or tried to put the log on the forum here it is https://paste.kodi.tv/simakederi.kodi
let me know something x please i would like to use this wonderful addon. thanks chestnut!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - orenmi - 2020-04-23

Recently I have a problem with buffering.
Sometimes, not always, the video stop and start buffering, then starts again with high speed and I have to rewind back 10 seconds to fix it.
Is it happening to anyone else?
It started a week or two ago.
Watching the same title in the netflix app there is never an issue.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - nino33 - 2020-04-23

@castagna please answer me if this is not the right place to put the log tell me how do you put it on github, I'm excited to try these fantastic chestnut addon help me tanks

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2020-04-24

(2020-04-23, 20:35)nino33 Wrote: @castagna please answer me if this is not the right place to put the log tell me how do you put it on github, I'm excited to try these fantastic chestnut addon help me tanks

You need to update to latest version 1.2.0

---

General notice to users that use Kodi 19 Matrix

I would like to remind everyone that Kodi 19 is still under development at phase ALPHA
that this is a version which is not intended for final users and which could lead to unexpected malfunctions,
and break the add-on at any time.

Due to last changes in Kodi core and dependecies,
all latest Kodi 19 ALPHA builds at this moment will no longer be compatible with this add-on

A new working release of this add-on will be released
only when all Kodi components are aligned again to allow this add-on to run properly.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Yoram - 2020-04-24

Just update the addon to 1.2.0
Same problem....anything i choose to play is loosing signal ,having black screen for 3 sec and keep playing .
Im using rpi 3 and kodi 18

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - giaur - 2020-04-26

I am experiencing problems on Kodi 18:
- unable to display addon settings, page is blank
- unable to refresh my list: The service has returned Typed Error
- unable to add item to my list

Any workaround?

[edit]
Addon reinstalled. Now I am able to access settings, but the rest of issues still there. Also "continue watching" menu position is enabled, but it's not visible, why?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - thomas.rehberg - 2020-04-27

(2020-04-24, 22:00)Yoram Wrote: Just update the addon to 1.2.0
Same problem....anything i choose to play is loosing signal ,having black screen for 3 sec and keep playing .
Im using rpi 3 and kodi 18
to castagnaIT:
I successfully installed the update of the addon to v1.2.0, on a Kodi18.5 server running on Ubuntu 18.04. 
The trigger was because I started the addon in the former version, and it failed with an HTTP error, then I looked for a update, found it, installed manually w/o problem. Just it´s not clear to me why the update was not performed automatically, as I have enabled this feature, anyway.

So far no problem with the new version, however, I would be interested to learn a bit more about the "new cache management" implemented as per the changenote.
I ever have had trouble with stream buffering beforehand, only to be solved with limiting the stream bandwidth in in inputstream.adaptive to 3.5Mbit/s, although the DSL is serving up to 50Mbit/s. Is it that you have improved the caching of the stream, the DASH? Studied the difference of the sourcecode at Github, but I could not really follow all the changes. But I once learned that the stream management is not done in this addon, but in inputstream.adaptive, so I might expect too much here :-)

Could you please shed some light into this part of code improvements?
Thanks for all the work you spent on this addon, appreciated!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - wvendrig - 2020-04-27

Hi all

this is a great add-on turning my kodi in netflix. unfortunattely since I've updated the libreelec to 9.2.1 on my Pi the add on has become unstable. Not sure if this is related to this update but the log is showing errors at line 3886 https://paste.kodi.tv/ehotaceyay.kodi

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Postiga - 2020-04-28

Hi, Great addon and great work people, i have a question, i have minix u9h android 6 with kodi with this addon dont work more than sd quality right? If i use libreelec all qualitys work? Like 1080? 4k? Thanks

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - DarrenHill - 2020-04-28

@wvendrig - unfortunately your log and device contain banned addons (wiki), in violation of our piracy policy (wiki). Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

All of the addons and repos highlighted in orange in the addons list in your log will need to be removed from your device before we can offer any support for it here.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - kos25k - 2020-04-28

Hello.When inside input stream helper i set video quality on manual (so to have option to change quality while watching) i cant even load subtitles.Also audio is changed to other languages than original.Is this a bug?I use Coreelec.And one major thing.Do i have to use a VPN for Netflix?