Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 09:32)gkf9 Wrote: Do the bugs get sorted out on this skin, or is that it now?

What bugs?, I check your previous posts, and you have one bug with bar 100% for HD use (AndroidHuh), I don´t believe it´s caused by skin.

Your other post is about smartplayst, filter by folders path is better for separate items on main menu, it´s more easy for specific contents.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - gkf9 - 2015-11-11

I'm not on Android, I'm on Openelec, (doesn't happen on the default skin Confluence ) was meaning other bugs that people have pointed out as well.

Marcos is working for turn skin compatible with jarvis. I don´t have precise date for new Isengard release, but bugs will be fixed when possible.

Video about customize main menu, my english is only basic, sorry.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - abba77 - 2015-11-11

Thanks to Marcos for the hardwork, and Wanilton, you are amazing with the support and help you provide to everyone. That video was very helpful.
Thank you both. You make a great team!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mattyspurs76 - 2015-11-11

is there a way of having the submenu underneath the menu bar to be shown all the time instead of it been hidden?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Toxic Man - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-11, 10:53)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Major bug ive found is that when im setting up menu's and move to the submenu and set them up, all good a looks fine then go to home screen to check it all out and after a while the submenu item names disapear and they all say empty. I go to skin settings and custom home menu again, move over to submenu on the menu items and all addons i placed here now show up as being empty.

Only way of fixing it is to reboot kodi, so i got to shutdown on the menubar and i press it yet it wont shut down, press down to bring menu up...oh wait... all empty!! So i have to use task manager to close down kodi. Load it up again, all fine....few minutes later looking through the menu and it happens again.

This is on Windows 10 laptop with kodi 15.2. I moved the build over tot my PC with a fresh install of Kodi 15.2 and also Kodi 16 Alpha 4. and I get the same thing happen to the menu's.

Yup. Happens to me too.

(2015-11-11, 15:01)mattyspurs76 Wrote: is there a way of having the submenu underneath the menu bar to be shown all the time instead of it been hidden?

Nope, it´s by design, you need press down arrow for have access.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - NewMedia - 2015-11-11

For CU Lyrics, is there a way to adjust the speed in the skin? I think there was in MQ5 but I can't remember if that was something else.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Repoman - 2015-11-11

Is it possible to have above TV Shows Section, Recently Added TV Shows and just above that Next Aired TV Shows?

@Repoman, one idea, create new item on main menu, using program addon tv show - next aired (rename here for don´t have scroll), and select widget for episodes today.

Or select tv shows, up arrow and select widget Episodes Aired Today

It´s no possible 2 line widgets for one singe item at this moment.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - langpascal - 2015-11-11

(2015-11-08, 06:19)Wulfsige Wrote: I have my TV Shows and Movies split into different sections like Kids, Documentary & General, I can add these sections as menus, but how do I create widgets for these sections. For example I have documentary TV Shows and I want the widgets to show the latest unwatched documentary shows. I created smartlists that do the job, can I use these smartlists as widgets?

(2015-11-08, 14:51)djoole Wrote: A huge regression from MQ5 : widget "recently added movies" is not playlist dependent anymore.

I hide the "movies" default menu, to replace it with a custom playlist actually containing only movies (not cartoons, not concerts, not spectacles, not kid stuff), and submenu totally custom (3D, VO, VF, Directors, etc.)
==> in MQ5 the recently added showed only recent movies from my playlist
==> in MQ6 i've got kid stuff in my recent movies widgets

MQ6 - Issue with random/recently-added widgets on home screen.

Okay, so I am running 3.2.0 now and unfortunately the issue is still there. I had hope that it would have been fixed...

I have a question to MarcosQui: Is it possible to make the widgets work like in MQ5 in this case or is this something that can not be fixed easily and we have to wait for MQ7 because you have to rework the whole widget system?

Cheers.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mystic84 - 2015-11-11

could you add the the fake discart like other skins have added?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - JimThend - 2015-11-11

I would like to point out some errors display ..

I have problems with English .. look at the picture to understand

How can I change the image of the artist

usage on the jarvis.custom + + DSPlayer skin.aeonmq.6 - 4.0.0

@langpascal, it´s not issue, Marcos use new way for show all items on library at home via widget, where item watched have flag (feature). If you remember, have many members request for show more items when using widget.

(2015-11-11, 19:53)JimThend Wrote: I would like to point out some errors display ..

I have problems with English .. look at the picture to understand

usage on the jarvis.custom + + DSPlayer skin.aeonmq.6 - 4.0.0

About sets work ok here, probably your display is not 16:9 (1280x720 or 1920x1080)

For change image artist, go to submenu music artists, go to specific artist, press i, meu select option Get Thumb. For cover, go to submenu music - albums, go to specific album, press i, have option get fanart and get thumb.