Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - rogers_the_game - 2014-05-24

So after reading though a few pages in this thread i noticed some people having problems with linking a video folder when using a custom menu, well i had a problem with this (im using and have only used 4.1.9.9) when i picked the folder i wanted to open it opened "Videos" instead and when i looked at what it was doing it said

ActivateWindow(videos,"D:\folder\folder",return)

so i removed the speech marks so it read

ActivateWindow(videos,D:\folder\folder,return)

and now it opens the folder properly, that worked for me so i thought i would pass it on in case anyone else has that problem.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - cd492 - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-23, 09:44)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 05:49)bolter Wrote: Is there somewhere to tell custom widgets on the home screen to update?

Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

(2014-05-23, 01:58)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 00:44)Razieal Wrote: my head really spinning searching through this forum regarding solution to problem I'm having with movie sets setting
this is how it looks on my end n you can look at settings i have on also i have backend mode enabled as well done everything for last few hours to get this fixed but no avail please please help me on this guys

I have this exact same problem and can't figure it out either.

You need to enable Backend Mode in skin settings and install the extended info script. There is also a script related to movie sets. I'm not sure if that is necessary. I'm also not sure if you have to re-scrape your movies or run the artwork downloader after these scripts are in place, but those are the prerequisites to make that animation work. Make sure you have all of the necessary scripts installed by checking the section related to scripts in skin settings; they are the ones in green.

same problem here I just get the open empty box. could be the problem that my set has more than 3 movies?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - McButton - 2014-05-24

Quote:See this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154664. A mod has already been created. If the download doesn't work, contact ShadowTek, as he created this view.

Thats actually a pretty old mod, but I did make one for this version of Nox. Its set up how I like but feel free to try it: click
---------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea how to load the mod on a chromebox w openelec? I don't even see a skins folder in any directory. .

Added to the main file and rezipped it. I guess that's what you do? Should be fine.

....nope. won't install. Deleted Nox. Can't get this. Shoot.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-24, 13:38)cd492 Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 05:49)bolter Wrote: Is there somewhere to tell custom widgets on the home screen to update?

Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

(2014-05-23, 01:58)RockDawg Wrote: I have this exact same problem and can't figure it out either.

You need to enable Backend Mode in skin settings and install the extended info script. There is also a script related to movie sets. I'm not sure if that is necessary. I'm also not sure if you have to re-scrape your movies or run the artwork downloader after these scripts are in place, but those are the prerequisites to make that animation work. Make sure you have all of the necessary scripts installed by checking the section related to scripts in skin settings; they are the ones in green.

same problem here I just get the open empty box. could be the problem that my set has more than 3 movies?

Com'on guys, the topic is answered. Either u didn't activate backend mode, or u don't have extended info script (or have a wrong version).

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - toineb - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-23, 01:58)RockDawg Wrote: I have this exact same problem and can't figure it out either.

If you do as warner has said it will look like this

http://prntscr.com/3m4fww

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - td75 - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-11, 21:12)td75 Wrote: Is it possible to change the fallback music cdart to the same as Aeon Nox 5 skin please? This is under extras/cdart/default.png but cannot find where image is stored on 4.1.9. Image looks much cleaner.

Still can't find an answer to this. Does anyone know if the fallback cdart can be changed as in v5.0? Also not sure if this is part of the skin or XBMC? Thanks for any helpSmile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - monkeyslapper - 2014-05-24

Enjoying this skin alot.

Box set movies. Is there a way to have the number of movies that are in the boxset? Something like a red dot on the bottom right corner of the cover of boxset and says how many movies are in there? Currently i see that you have an animated case opening up and shows the max of 6 dvd for that boxset? What about James Bond that has 26+ movies?

Any suggestion would be great.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - toineb - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-24, 18:28)monkeyslapper Wrote: Enjoying this skin alot.

Box set movies. Is there a way to have the number of movies that are in the boxset? Something like a red dot on the bottom right corner of the cover of boxset and says how many movies are in there? Currently i see that you have an animated case opening up and shows the max of 6 dvd for that boxset? What about James Bond that has 26+ movies?

Any suggestion would be great.

If you set it up correctly, when the info panel drops down, it should say how many and which movies are in the set

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-24, 15:13)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 09:44)Warner306 Wrote: Yes, there is a menu related to widgets in the menu customizer. Go the category with the custom widget, hit enter and choose the selection related to widgets (next to the Smart Playlist Manager). From there, you can set the widgets to update on a timer or whenever you access the home screen.

Com'on guys, the topic is answered. Either u didn't activate backend mode, or u don't have extended info script (or have a wrong version).

...or you don't actually have any discart downloaded because artwork downloader is not configured correctly.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bally4 - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-24, 17:48)td75 Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 21:12)td75 Wrote: Is it possible to change the fallback music cdart to the same as Aeon Nox 5 skin please? This is under extras/cdart/default.png but cannot find where image is stored on 4.1.9. Image looks much cleaner.

Still can't find an answer to this. Does anyone know if the fallback cdart can be changed as in v5.0? Also not sure if this is part of the skin or XBMC? Thanks for any helpSmile

You will have to use the GIT version and place it in the '\media\common\cdart' folder.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-24, 15:07)McButton Wrote:
Quote:See this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154664. A mod has already been created. If the download doesn't work, contact ShadowTek, as he created this view.

Thats actually a pretty old mod, but I did make one for this version of Nox. Its set up how I like but feel free to try it: click

Any idea how to load the mod on a chromebox w openelec? I don't even see a skins folder in any directory. .

Added to the main file and rezipped it. I guess that's what you do? Should be fine.

....nope. won't install. Deleted Nox. Can't get this. Shoot.

Sorry man, don't know a thing about chromebox w openelec.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Razieal - 2014-05-24

(2014-05-23, 16:09)Surlias Wrote:

I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet, but I believe he also needs to have run Artwork Downloader with "disc art" enabled (which itself requires movies be sorted into individual folders AFAIK). I didn't know about the individual folder requirement initially, so I had to reorganize my library accordingly. Using Files2Folders sped things up for me.

Now, I also have a question about the movie set showcase view. Everything seems to be working well, except I can't seem to change the layout "style". It seems stuck in the "Fanart" layout, and trying to change to either the "Posters" or the "4 Thumbs" layouts doesn't do anything:

Any ideas?

third time posting and asking this issue can anyone please shed light on this is it working for uHuhis it need fixing??

i mean layout in that screenshot

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-05-24

Can someone explain to me where all the channel icons for tv shows are in the skin? Wanna change the icons for certain channels because they are outdated!

edit: found it Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - td75 - 2014-05-25

(2014-05-24, 19:40)bally4 Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 17:48)td75 Wrote:

You will have to use the GIT version and place it in the '\media\common\cdart' folder.

That's great thanks for your help. What is the difference between GIT and V4.1.9.9 download on 1st post? Can I just copy the GIT version over or do I need a clean install?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-05-25

Does anyone know how to add an unwatched episode indicator to this view? I won't lose any sleep if I can't change it, but it does annoy me that virtually all other views show some type of unwatched status. I talking about the little white circle on the series poster. But text on the bottom of the screen would also work.