Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-06-03

(2013-06-03, 00:49)Slushy Wrote: Thanks for the quick response! Its just the dialogvideoinfo and the includes_widgetlayout like the other one, right?

right

Nod

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - elnino-1900 - 2013-06-03

The resolution looka much better neurosis..like it a lot

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-06-03

(2013-06-02, 20:05)elnino-1900 Wrote: Agree with boppyman maybe a change go the resolution n aspect. Maybe without the boxes. But besides that id like this.

you can download the resolution flags without the boxes here:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7672265/resolution_icons.zip.html

copy them into Flags/resolution/

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - elnino-1900 - 2013-06-03

Thank u..ur work is really good..really liking this skin..

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - boppyman - 2013-06-03

Hi mate i made a little change. I thought the yellow imdb star didn't work well in colour so moved back to the original and think it looks a lot better now.

Have you took out the audio and subtitles bit from the bottom? Mine doesn't seem to work

Is it possible to keep the mpaa rating in colour

(2013-06-03, 17:19)boppyman Wrote: Hi mate i made a little change. I thought the yellow imdb star didn't work well in colour so moved back to the original and think it looks a lot better now.

Have you took out the audio and subtitles bit from the bottom? Mine doesn't seem to work

the ribbon is a no go for me because it has nothing to do with imdb, so why use it when we can stick with the official widely known icons?

maybe you should rethink this:

regarding the language flags you should be fine if you have the script installed and xbmc has access to your video files:
https://github.com/Black09/script.videolanguage

maybe your files are in a network or NAS or something?

play a video and see if they appear then.

Maybe it would make the imdb top rated movies stand out a bit more with a gold icon (star)?

(2013-06-03, 17:23)elnino-1900 Wrote: Is it possible to keep the mpaa rating in colour

i didnt want to mix the colored mod with the black&white mod, if you want something colored you can take the icons you need from the colored mod an copy them over the black&white mod.
thats no problem, they will all fit well.

Oh ok thank u

(2013-06-03, 18:34)elnino-1900 Wrote: Maybe it would make the imdb top rated movies stand out a bit more with a gold icon (star)?

if you downloaded the mod yesterday you will notice that it is still the golden star, i just changed it to black&white a few minutes ago and it isn't uploaded yet.
if you want to keep it than save it and copy it over when you update in the future.

the nice thing is that everybody can put his favorit flags together himself.
no big deal.

Ah il have to download that when i get home..thanks a lot.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - ShadowTek - 2013-06-03

Hello, Ok for MPAA descriptions, the people over at this mod: Ratings Update (m4x1m is the author and Jandalf helped me with the code) helped me add the ability to add descriptive MPAA to movies, it works like a charm and no Ember needed. If you download that addon, you can add this edit: MPAA Update Edits All credit the the guys over there for helping me make this.

Then just run the "Movies" update and it will add all mpaa descriptions for you Smile OR you can just wait as m4x1m said he would add it to the mod (The better idea) It will add the USA ratings MPAA

Also, I made a few small changes to the view video page:

1. If you are a mouse user like me, you can now actually click on the info links for actors (ie database, info, youtube etc) as you couldn't before (they disappeared the second you moved the mouse)
2. Increased actors from 60 to 100.
3. Removed the vote count, moved MPAA to bottom of page as seen above. (didn't like the changing text, just my preference) If you move your mouse over refresh, it will still show the file path.

All just personal preference stuff, anyway if anyones interested in the few changes and neurosis13 doesn't mind I could post it.

As always, backup your video database file before running anything that modifies it... Use at your own risk.

(2013-06-03, 20:33)ShadowTek Wrote: Hello, Ok for MPAA descriptions, the people over at this mod: Ratings Update (m4x1m is the author and Jandalf helped me with the code) helped me add the ability to add descriptive MPAA to movies, it works like a charm and no Ember needed. If you download that addon, you can add this edit: MPAA Update Edits All credit the the guys over there for helping me make this.

Then just run the "Movies" update and it will add all mpaa descriptions for you Smile OR you can just wait as m4x1m said he would add it to the mod (The better idea) It will add the USA ratings MPAA

Also, I made a few small changes to the view video page:

1. If you are a mouse user like me, you can now actually click on the info links for actors (ie database, info, youtube etc) as you couldn't before (they disappeared the second you moved the mouse)
2. Increased actors from 60 to 100.
3. Removed the vote count, moved MPAA to bottom of page as seen above. (didn't like the changing text, just my preference) If you move your mouse over refresh, it will still show the file path.

All just personal preference stuff, anyway if anyones interested in the few changes and neurosis13 doesn't mind I could post it.

As always, backup your video database file before running anything that modifies it... Use at your own risk.

looks good, please post your file, i would like to take a look at it.
If people like it i would implement it in this mod.

good work ShadowTek

Nod

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - ShadowTek - 2013-06-03

Ok, thanks and glad you like it Smile

Here it is:
DialogVideoInfo