Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Thomas_AR - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-11, 21:15)Wanilton Wrote: @Thomas_AR, go to settings, skin settings, furniture

Only for info, image previous post 229 is skin mod by angelinas.
I think I explained my self wrong. I want to move for example the main menu entry Movies after TV shows, etc. Move those items from left to right, etc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-12

@Thomas_AR, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, any items listed, only need use replace function, for change one for other. For submenu customization, use left arrow in any item.

Video have few example

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Kazuya_UK - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 00:45)Wanilton Wrote: @Kazuya_UK, first item in your playlist, press C, select option Play from here*...

* This will start playback from this file onwards (not including the file highlighted)

Thanks for th advice.... but I don't have "play from here" in the context menu when I press C. The playlist I created is for music videos, does this make any difference?

Appreciate the help!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ketterer - 2015-11-12

The custome widget is nice and all, but I only want 1 maybe 2 in progress shown, and then the rest newly added

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - leejk - 2015-11-12

Just 1 thing I noticed in the pvr guide... it truncates channel numbers or is just limited to displaying 2 digits. In MQ5, it would display local channels correctly as 5.1, 5.2, 11.1, 17.2, etc. MQ6 displays them all using only the numbers before the decimal, therefore the guide appears to have duplicate channel numbers now. Great skin tho btw!

thx

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - LupinSansei - 2015-11-12

Does this not work in 1.5.2? I get dependencies not met :/

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-12

@LupinSansei, yes, work with Kodi Isengard 15.2.

Look first post, automatic addons installed, try install one by one first, and when done, install skin. All addons available official repository.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - LupinSansei - 2015-11-12

Tried that and still same error :/

I ended up just copying the folder over to the addons folder manually and it seems to be working now.

*Edit* I take that back skin loads up but won't download the extrapack. Skin in Addons list says it's incompatible. I'm running 15.2 from 10-19-2015 not sure what is going on.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Thomas_AR - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 01:27)Wanilton Wrote: @Thomas_AR, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, any items listed, only need use replace function, for change one for other. For submenu customization, use left arrow in any item.
That did the trick.
Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - ikaruz - 2015-11-12

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - gkf9 - 2015-11-12

Just got round to watching the video, brill video, great background music and very good English, thankyou.

Amazing skin but audio language and subtitle flags don't show - ronjames - 2015-11-12

Amazing skin I was waiting for! Thanks to the developers

The "audio language and subtitle flags" won't show in the movie screen whatever the view I choose. All my movie info files are buiIt with Ember Media Manager 1.3.0.20 and incode audio/sub info. I guess I must have missed something and hope someone can help. I used to use the Ace skin because of the audio/sub info feature and I moved to Aeon MQ 6 for the same reason. This is crucial feature to me.
Thanks in advance for your help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-12, 08:53)ronjames Wrote: Amazing skin I was waiting for! Thanks to the developers

The "audio language and subtitle flags" won't show in the movie screen whatever the view I choose. All my movie info files are buiIt with Ember Media Manager 1.3.0.20 mand incode audio/sub info. I guess I must have missed something and hope someone can help. I used to use the Ace skin because of the audio/sub info feature and I moved to Aeon MQ 6 for the same reason. This is crucial feature to me.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Make sure you have the show audio subtitles button enabled in the views drop down menu

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djoole - 2015-11-12

(2015-11-10, 16:09)hucky291158 Wrote:
djoole Wrote:...
Another request : when i change subtitles (L shorcut) the panel presenting the available subs is taking all the space of the screen, so i need to pause the video before changing the subs.
Would it be possible to make a smaller floating panel?

Hi djoole, since you mentioned L-shortcut, is this a normal behaviour when pressing L, a subtitle choice submenu? I was just complaining about this in my recent post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246092&pid=2156246#pid2156246.

I was expecting the L shortcut (or remote button) to cycle through the available subtitles and disabled, as before, not to open an extra subtitle choice dialogue panel. All my subs are PGS, pre-processed and embedded in the mkv's, don't download any; perhaps when you download 50 subtitle candidates to choose from, the submenu may have some sense. Do you know any way to get rid of this panel?

Which Kodi version are you using, please? Is it Isengard 15.2 DSPlayer, by any chance?
I'm using dsplayer actually. And if you want a cycle behavior you just need to activate the option in the settings (don't remember the place).
But I don't want a cycle behavior, I would like a displayed list, but which doesn't take all the screen space Smile

(2015-11-10, 21:50)HenriMatthijssen Wrote: My previous addition to support displaying of seeking information during playback/pause is still possible with some manual changes in the current scripts. This is especially useful when using the new 'skip steps' feature of Kodi 15. I hope anybody finds it useful as well.

See also my previous thread:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231179&pid=2088348#pid2088348

This said I am still wondering why this is not added to the final version of this skin.
Great! Missing this feature since I left MQ5... I've posted a feature request, let's hope MQ integrates it to MQ6!

(2015-11-11, 19:45)langpascal Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 06:19)Wulfsige Wrote: I have my TV Shows and Movies split into different sections like Kids, Documentary & General, I can add these sections as menus, but how do I create widgets for these sections. For example I have documentary TV Shows and I want the widgets to show the latest unwatched documentary shows. I created smartlists that do the job, can I use these smartlists as widgets?

(2015-11-08, 14:51)djoole Wrote: A huge regression from MQ5 : widget "recently added movies" is not playlist dependent anymore.

I hide the "movies" default menu, to replace it with a custom playlist actually containing only movies (not cartoons, not concerts, not spectacles, not kid stuff), and submenu totally custom (3D, VO, VF, Directors, etc.)
==> in MQ5 the recently added showed only recent movies from my playlist
==> in MQ6 i've got kid stuff in my recent movies widgets

MQ6 - Issue with random/recently-added widgets on home screen.

Okay, so I am running 3.2.0 now and unfortunately the issue is still there. I had hope that it would have been fixed...

I have a question to MarcosQui: Is it possible to make the widgets work like in MQ5 in this case or is this something that can not be fixed easily and we have to wait for MQ7 because you have to rework the whole widget system?

Cheers.
It's not a bug, it's a feature. MQ6 widgets allow MQ5 behavior and much more :
1. Create a kids cartoons smart playlist
2. Create a kids cartoons not watched order by added smart playlist
3. Create menus for these 2 playlist in the main menu, but hide the second item
4. Above the kids cartoons menu, use the kids cartoons not watched widget
This is what you want.
When you understand you need to create a specific playlist for the widget content, and not use the playlist of the menu you want to put widgets on, you can excuse yourself to Wanilton Smile

Wanilton, you didn't reply to all my feature request, it would be nice just to have your opinion, and for me to know if it's going to be relayed to MQ Smile

As for Marking watched from the widget, is it a core or skin limitation?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - xTyD23x - 2015-11-12

I just switched from Aeon Nox to MQ6 and I absolutely love it. I am having trouble customizing the sub menus to my liking, though. In Aeon Nox, you could enter a custom path in both the submenu and the widgets sections. I see the options for "My Menu" and custom widgets, but I cannot seem to figure out how to set them up. In Nox, I was able to point to specific places inside of an addon, rather than just their root folders. There is even a wizard that lets you navigate exactly where you want it. Any way to do this in MQ6??