Kodi Community Forum
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) (/showthread.php?tid=247525)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - burekas - 2016-11-26

(2016-11-26, 07:05)Aenima99x Wrote: The fanart/thumbnail issues are back again in the .94 beta build. In the movies/tv shows when using the netflix view, the large thumbnail (fanart) is either showing the default background or pulling a fanart for the show/movie that is not the correct one. I've deleted the Textures13.db and thumbnail folders several times and it fixes it for a little while and they seems to get corrupted again. I don't even know where it's pulling some of the fanart from, they aren't anything that is stored in the media folders.
After the last updates I deleted the Textures13.db again, restarted kodi, and now everything is good.

EDIT:
The problem with the Movies library has been solved, but still some of them don't show my own fanarts.
But regarding the TV Shows library, it seems that the problem still exist, so the fanarts & landscape images aren't loaded, even when they are existed and defined.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - mattyspurs76 - 2016-11-26

watch gallery

Anyone ever seen this or have an idea what it is?

I set up some widgets and menus last night and i think my fingers were tapping away quicker than my pc could register lol and i some how exited the config menu screen and this popped up. I have seen it before when the same situation occured but this was the one time i actually wondered what it was and took screenshots.

Looks like some sort of youtube plugin but i dont use youtube at all and i know i have not set this up. Ive never seen anything like it before.
Any ideas?

This happened after i installed the new beta of the skin. Ive been using the stable version for the pas 2 weeks, cant recall if it happend on that or not.

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Simograndi - 2016-11-26

Hi marcel! What a great update... that's why you were silent Smile

So here it is my feedback to try fixing all possible issues before next stable release (I'm running beta 3.6.94 on 16.1 Windows)

- In main settings page, the "Appearance" icon (the new one I supplied you last time) seems corrupt, the generic "loading icon" is displayed. Let me know if there's something wrong in the file

- The Busy Circle selection window always displays a folder icon instead of the circle preview

- The skin doesn't install automatically as dependance the addons "backgrounds", "busy circles" and "color picker"

- In menu shortcuts config, choosing widgets the "default widgets" list is always empty even if it scans for it

- Using a different font, the choosen one isn't displayed in all fields, mostly all the right list of the skin settings. Using the "condensed" one the issue is more visible

These instead are around since a while:

- With big horizontal modern home view, toggling widgets with keyboard (touch works fine) causes the widget toggling, but also it goes to the previous widget list of another category.
Let me explain better with an example: I have "Movies" with widgets "Movies Widget 1" and " Movies Widget 2", first one selected. On the right scrolling the main menu I have "TV Shows", and its widgets are "TV Widget 1" and "TV Widget 2". Let's assume I'm displaying the "TV Widget 1" widget and I want to switch to "TV Widget 2": always with arrows I push UP arrow once to highlight widgets list, and another time to change the widget displaying.
Well, it does, but it brings me to "Movies Widget 1". Then if I scroll again to TV Shows, it's now displaying the "TV Widget 2".
So please check the inputs required for this action, it's very annoing...

- The "system info widget" poster LY is still broken, showing landscape icons and then a lot of empty space between image and tag.
Did you see my updated icons I sent you some time ago? In case not here they are again Posters icons

All minor things but annoying Smile Thanks as always for your hard work, and splitting the skinhelper addon I think it's a great thing to better control bugs

Cheers!

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - javii77 - 2016-11-26

Hi! While playing music, in the OSD menu, the wheel of config doesn't respond, its bug known or only happens to me (why)?
Thank you
Saludos, J

(3.6.94)

Regarding the "Select Background" in Shortcuts Editor:
Where is the option of "Use Fanart from Widget # as background"?

Also, there are 2 option for showing the background as widget:
1 - When standing on an item in main menu.
2 - going into, and standing on the widget.

There is small problem with option 2:
For example there are 2 widgets that arranged with "multiple widget" layout.
Previously, when I stand on widget, its fanart was set as background.
Now it's set only by one of the widget (Like option 1)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Aenima99x - 2016-11-26

(2016-11-26, 11:20)burekas Wrote:
(2016-11-26, 07:05)Aenima99x Wrote: The fanart/thumbnail issues are back again in the .94 beta build. In the movies/tv shows when using the netflix view, the large thumbnail (fanart) is either showing the default background or pulling a fanart for the show/movie that is not the correct one. I've deleted the Textures13.db and thumbnail folders several times and it fixes it for a little while and they seems to get corrupted again. I don't even know where it's pulling some of the fanart from, they aren't anything that is stored in the media folders.
After the last updates I deleted the Textures13.db again, restarted kodi, and now everything is good.

EDIT:
The problem with the Movies library has been solved, but still some of them don't show my own fanarts.
But regarding the TV Shows library, it seems that the problem still exist, so the fanarts & landscape images aren't loaded, even when they are existed and defined.

I *think* I found the problem. Try going into the addons and checking the TVDB and MovieDB addon settings and turn off the option in both to "Enable fanart". I noticed that both of those addons were updated and it's the only place I could think of that would pull down fanart. I made the changes to both, deleted the Textures13.db again and restarted Kodi. It seems to be back to normal for now.

(2016-11-26, 19:02)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2016-11-26, 11:20)burekas Wrote:

EDIT:

I *think* I found the problem. Try going into the addons and checking the TVDB and MovieDB addon settings and turn off the option in both to "Enable fanart". I noticed that both of those addons were updated and it's the only place I could think of that would pull down fanart. I made the changes to both, deleted the Textures13.db again and restarted Kodi. It seems to be back to normal for now.
This fixed some of them, but there is still some that with other fanarts even if they set by my own fanart when I check in "Choose Art".
Strange.
In addition, my movie library doesn't use the movieDb as a scraper, I'm using another one which doesn't get fanarts.
Until the last updates I didn't touch this settings and there was never problems with that.
And each time I delete Textures13.db and restart Kodi, it behaves different, some of them shows the correct and the others not.

Problem regarding the Favorites widget:
Some of the items there (For example, internal folder in one of the addons) is not opening through the widget while through the Favorites it is opening.
If the favorite item is an addon, it's opening also in the widget.

(2016-11-24, 23:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 18:25)burekas Wrote: - "Show OSD infopanel on pause and seed" isn't working properly since the update when it's OFF. On each resume from pause, the OSD shows up.
Should also be fixed in next update.
The bug has returned (After the last updates)

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - User 224999 - 2016-11-27

(2016-11-26, 03:28)oattes Wrote: 1) I think the idea of having a show/don't show unwatched for *all* video widgets is a little too coarse a control. I think that there are times when I want to see the latest movies added and other times when I want the latest unwatched movies. Similarly, random unwatched or just random. Could the 'show unwatched option be moved into the individual widget configurations? (Similar to the force refresh and show tags options for widgets).

2) When the skin is loaded it does not look like the 'Skin Helper Service Skin Backup' is installed with the skin. It has to be installed manually -- perhaps a dependency is missing? Note that until the addon is manually installed, the Skin Backup and Restore menu does not work.

3) The PVR widget does not show any recent recordings even though there are recordings created very recently (hours). It may be that a show needs to *start* recording after the skin is installed? (Edit: Nope, I tried a quick recording, still nothing in the widget. Also no backgrounds as yet...)

4) Background overlay texture in Background settings is blank -- which seems to create an overlay (or at least an alpha mask). Perhaps the default should be "None"?

There may be more to come as I have not rebuilt all of my original widgets as yet.

Observation: I noticed in my 'dirty' install that under certain conditions the background starts cycling as fast as it can go... not waiting for the configured cycle time (default 30). I have not been able to reproduce in my clean installation as yet. It may have only been happening when I set a custom background selected from a folder of images.

1) Adding the individual options will add too much overhead so that's not an option but I can add in some extra widgets. Maybe you already noticed that i've added a "unwatched movies". I will do some more work on that area within a few days.

2) I wanted to include as minimum dependencies as possible. My idea is that the addon is installed at first launch/use but apparently that approach doesn't work in all scenarios. Will look into it.

3) This should be fixed in next update but please test.

4) Should already be fixed now in most recent update.

5) The fanart cycling is also already fixed.

(2016-11-26, 05:58)oattes Wrote: rats, the empty default widget list is empty again in my clean build..... here is the debug log:

This will be fixed in next update.
Workaround in the meanwhile: Just add something to your favourites, it's crashing while reading the favourites (because you don't have one added).

BTW: For next time do not paste debug log directly in the forum message but instead link to another source or only paste a snippet ith an actual error.

For what content is that happening ? Stuff in your Kodi lirary or some video addon ?
Do you have the option enabled in skin settings "enable artwork lookups for addons" ? It's somewhere in the generic skin settings section.

Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - diedrichg - 2016-11-27

Request: Would there be a way to display collections before the movies themselves? I use the Emby for Kodi addon. I didn't know if this would be a Emby thing, a Kodi thing, a Titan thing or a Emby for Kodi thing...

RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - Aenima99x - 2016-11-27

(2016-11-27, 03:59)marcelveldt Wrote:

For what content is that happening ? Stuff in your Kodi lirary or some video addon ?
Do you have the option enabled in skin settings "enable artwork lookups for addons" ? It's somewhere in the generic skin settings section.

I don't use any streaming addons, this is all in my library data stored on my NAS.

(2016-11-27, 04:29)diedrichg Wrote: Request: Would there be a way to display collections before the movies themselves? I use the Emby for Kodi addon. I didn't know if this would be a Emby thing, a Kodi thing, a Titan thing or a Emby for Kodi thing...

I'm not sure that I get what you mean, can try to explain it more detailed to me what you're seeking for ?
You know that in Kodi you can enable the option "Group movies in sets" which will result in grouping movies from the same set whe you're looking at your movies listing...?