Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- bsoriano - 2011-08-23

Big_Noid,

The one thing I noticed when using the SVN (1.6) version is that in the main menu, the menu options overlap the small ribbon where the clock and other info is. Any ideas?

Regards,

Bart

- Martijn - 2011-08-23

Timreh Wrote:Ok,thanks Smile Btw...are there any changelogs for the nightly builds?
For xbmc itself:
Not really. Because it would be a very very long list. But you can follow what they change as they go along. But to most it won't mean anything as it mostly tech talk

- josz - 2011-08-23

Just blogged about Aeon Nox and XBMC skinning (or not really, more like tweaking Wink);
Maybe some of you might like the read

- Rygrath - 2011-08-23

Big_Noid Wrote:I see that the buttons give the wrong impressions; they are in fact not buttons but a visual conformation of the action that is currently active. It wouldn't be right to have buttons in the seekbar, because that would interfere with xbmc functionality ( skipping forward , small step etc).
I'm gonna think about this some more and see what looks best.

When the buttons were first implemented I thought they were actual buttons. It didn't take long to figure out they were visual confirmations of the current action. I've grown on them and quite like the overall minimalist view of the new seek bar. Definitely don't need full info when fast-forwarding through something.

- phear - 2011-08-23

is there away for there to be a visible mark to show an episode as watched?

- BigNoid - 2011-08-23

Rygrath Wrote:I've grown on them and quite like the overall minimalist view of the new seek bar. Definitely don't need full info when fast-forwarding through something.

I compared both old and new osd and after some thought I'm going to use the old osd and drop the time labels. That way the old osd is even more minimalistic and reflects my original idea I had for the osd even better. Seekbar should almost not be seen, info screen is for information and for those who want info on paused there is always the option to enable that in general settings.

phear Wrote:is there away for there to be a visible mark to show an episode as watched?
Yep, enable "Show Watched" in media menu.

- Martijn - 2011-08-24

In breadcrumbs there's no spinning disc while in settings. Rest of them (movies,music,pictures does have it)

- fional - 2011-08-24

Big_Noid Wrote:I compared both old and new osd and after some thought I'm going to use the old osd and drop the time labels. That way the old osd is even more minimalistic and reflects my original idea I had for the osd even better. Seekbar should almost not be seen, info screen is for information and for those who want info on paused there is always the option to enable that in general settings.

Yep, enable "Show Watched" in media menu.

If you enable it in settings, will it still show what time it will be when the film you are watching ends? I personally like the info on pause, but it's very cool it's an option - best of both!

- BigNoid - 2011-08-24

@ Machine-Sanctum: fixed that.

@ fional: If you have the setting on, nothing will change. With the setting off it will be almost same as in 1.5, only without current and end time labels on the side, instead the paused label will alternate between paused, current time, end time and time remaining. EDIT: Oh and clearart is gone with the setting off.

- sergiocos - 2011-08-24

i like it better this way, everyone should be pleased Smile i always liked the minimalist OSD

- sergiocos - 2011-08-24

a nasty bug, for some reason i have 2 lines of album review, but only with several albums (not many)

- BigNoid - 2011-08-24

sergiocos Wrote:a nasty bug, for some reason i have 2 lines of album review, but only with several albums (not many)

I thought I fixed that already. It happened when there was a line break in the album review or artist description. Which version of the skin is that?

- sergiocos - 2011-08-24

from 20 min ago Big Grin i did some modifications on home screen, but i verified, i get that on your untouched updated skin.

- sergiocos - 2011-08-24

ok, i think i can explain the picture better. First line is the album review, ending at the word GENUINE, then the text continues with ARTIST biography (text on second line also)

- sergiocos - 2011-08-24

i deleted the nfos, reload info for artist/album and now it works.... i probably have to do that for every artist / album, probably some changes on nfo format, glad it's fixed, sorry i didn't think to do that before wasting your time.