Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-08-26

meridius Wrote:WMA
WMAHD
WMAPRO

all of which has the right flag logo in EMM, maybe you can get or use the flags from there

you can see in EMM wich metadata it has or maybe post the part of the nfo file (is at the bottom)

EDIt:
I think that EMM displays channels and codec seperate and that XBMC combines them or only checks the codec

- meridius - 2011-08-26

this is what emm puts i the info file

for WMAPRO

<channels>6</channels>
<codec>wmapro</codec>

for WMAHD

<channels>6</channels>
<codec>wmahd</codec>

for wma

<channels>6</channels>
<codec>wma</codec>

does this help

- BigNoid - 2011-08-26

@meridius: Yeah that helps Smile
You can always add missing flags yourself by naming them for example wmapro.png and place them in a folder skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/audio (for library) and wmapro6.png (=codec+channels) in skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/info for the videoinfo screen. Then they will show up, also in 1.5.

- meridius - 2011-08-26

Big_Noid Wrote:@meridius: Yeah that helps Smile
You can always add missing flags yourself by naming them for example wmapro.png and place them in a folder skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/audio (for library) and wmapro6.png (=codec+channels) in skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/info for the videoinfo screen. Then they will show up, also in 1.5.

thanks

will wait for 1.6 i am no rush but i thought i would post about the missing flags

- phsyraxion - 2011-08-27

I have reverted my XBMC back to the 10.1 Stable Dharma release and the stable skin to go along with it due to a whole range of issues affecting database connections, touchscreen remotes and ipad remotes.

Anyway, I was using some of the recent skin releases and have seen all the nice views and additions that aren't available in the official release for 10.1 at the moment.

Because I am in the testing and design stage at the moment and trying to get a system that I can put onto my HTPC I want to get as much working and sorted as possible.

I read a few pages back that you may be porting as many features to the 10.1 as possible and wanted to ask if this is something that will be available soon or if I should perhaps wait for Eden to be released and just update at that time.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-27

@ phsyraxion: It is now in the final testing stages. I really don't want to rush a release, because it will be the final update for dharma and I feel it should be bug free. I expect I'll send a pull request in the coming week. It then usually takes another 5 days or so for it to be available on the repo. No need to wait for eden to be released, that may take some time anyway.

- phsyraxion - 2011-08-27

Thanks... Definitely no rush, I want a bug free skin too.

I've been having all kinds of dramas and I am not sure where they all stem from (XBMC, Skin, Network, MySQL Database). Every combination of latest builds or solid releases has one problem or another on my system.

- meridius - 2011-08-27

hi there

i was woundering why watched flag does not work in other profiles when you have it set to read only ?

is this a skin problem as i want a profile so that you can not delete or change anything by mistake but i do want teh watched flag to work but does not seem to unless you turn off read only ?

i would of thought the watched flag would still work.

also is there an easy way of switching profiles ? going into system then profile then hit C then select profile seems a littile long winded is there a way of adding a profile option to the home screen ?

thanks

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

meridius Wrote:hi there
Also is there an easy way of switching profiles ? going into system then profile then hit C then select profile seems a littile long winded is there a way of adding a profile option to the home screen ?

thanks
Sub menu of "System" has "profiles" button. You can create keymap for this to add an custom key combination. See the xbmc wiki about this.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-27

@ meridius: There is also a log off button in the shutdown menu, which is accessible anywhere in the skin by pressing S.

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

When navigating through the album wall if i hit "SHIFT+T" it brings me to the first album title that begins with T instead of artist. Sort order is artist and in advancedsettings.xml i have
Code:
<albumssortbyartistthenyear>true</albumssortbyartistthenyear>    <!-- at an albums listing, when you sort by artist, secondary sort will be year. -->
This is probably a XBMC thing that's nog working correctly?

NOTE:
Unless mentioned it's a bout pre-eden Wink

- ReducedToZero - 2011-08-27

Spotted a (minor) bug in the way season posters are displayed on the Info screen.

If 'Hide Watched' is active, a TV show has multiple seasons and there are unwatched episodes available in only one season (in my case usually the last), the poster which is displayed on the Info screen for the episode is for Season 1 rather than the 'active' season.

This seems to be the case when no 'Seasons' level is displayed due to 'Hide watched'. If there are unwatched episodes in multiple seasons, the season level is displayed / available and the issue doesn't occur.

The 'Flatten' settings seems to have no impact on this.

I don't know if this is skin related or XBMC core related (I did try testing in confluence but it uses Episode thumb so wasn't very useful Smile ).

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.6 ish
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

- meridius - 2011-08-27

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Sub menu of "System" has "profiles" button. You can create keymap for this to add an custom key combination. See the xbmc wiki about this.

is there anyway of using a keymap to load the login screen and not just switch profiles ? Meaning i can press a key and boot the login screen instead ?

cheers

and what about watched flag will this only work when you have the profiles set to read and write as it seems that read only this does not work

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

meridius Wrote:is there anyway of using a keymap to load the login screen and not just switch profiles ? Meaning i can press a key and boot the login screen instead ?

cheers

and what about watched flag will this only work when you have the profiles set to read and write as it seems that read only this does not work

Try this:
Code:
<a mod="shift,alt">XBMC.ActivateWindow(LoginScreen)</a>
or
<a mod="shift,alt">XBMC.ActivateWindow(10029)</a>

<!-- corresponds to shift-alt-a, the mod="" syntax is enabled since build 26407. >
Or some other key combination. Haven't tried it myself so not sure.

Don't know about watched flag. I do know that they are working on a watched flag per user setting. So each user has it own watched status.

- fional - 2011-08-27

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:There is a difference between " RTE " and " RTÉ ". Filename is not exactly the same so it will not display. Will add the "RTE" to the logos.
You can also check them your self in the "skin.aeon.nox/media/flags/studios/".
Just simply make a copy and give it the proper name.
There's not really a missing list as no-one knows how many there should be Wink
At the moment the number of studio flags is 1976 (including same studio, different naming)

Ah yes, I go to that directory and I don't have a /flags/studios directory to view in. When i go to skin.aeon.nox/media - all that is there is Neon65, Textures, and White.

When you said you'd add RTE to the logos (appreciated!) , where are you adding it? Is there a place where I can download them for ones that look well with Nox?

I saw a thread somewhere with colour ones and so forth, but I'm not sure how well that meshes with Nox's theme, so I've been wary to add, I suppose it be an easy enough change to reverse if I didn't like the look of them.