Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Guilouz - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-27, 22:08)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 21:38)Klojum Wrote: Okay, another 21:9 hiccup for me here. Using Ubuntu 14.04.5 / Kodi 17b7 / EstuaryMOD 1.7.3

The information page for a TV show seems to be displayed in 16:9 alignment. A blue arrow on the right is present for scrolling buttons, but should not be necessary. There is plenty of room for displaying another button.

Probably just some value to change in the xml files

Will try to find which xml file is responsible for this page and see what I can do to help Guilouz on this one

This is not a mistake but it is wanted.

(2016-12-27, 06:54)gotiuser01 Wrote: Can you list the view-type codes/numbers used in this skin like this?
http://noobsandnerds.com/support/archive/index.php?thread-3016-1.html

Thanks in advance!

(2016-12-27, 23:41)outcave Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 16:03)bmonster Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Hope you had a good Christmas, would it be possible to keep 1.7.2 available in the repo for raspberry pi users.
1.7.2 seems to be the last version that the pi is capable of running at a decent speed, 1.7.3 maxs out the pi's memory quickly which then cause the GUI to slow to a crawl.

Kind regards

Bucky..

I'm running that Mod Skin on a Odroid C2.
I also have noted a big RAM usage when you are going to much use the menu.
Odroid C2 has 2 GB of RAM and after various times of utilization with that Skin the RAM will reach more then 1 GB...
I don't know if also in a Kodi Skin there will be the concept of Memory Leaks and I don't know if there is that issue.

I expect still more memory usage in future.
Hope if there will be a possibility to use less RAM.

I no longer have version 1.7.2...

Can't do nothing for that. Many addons are used by skin. RPi is not the better hardware for that.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - gotiuser01 - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-28, 04:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 06:54)gotiuser01 Wrote: Can you list the view-type codes/numbers used in this skin like this?
http://noobsandnerds.com/support/archive/index.php?thread-3016-1.html

Thanks in advance!

That's really useful! Thanks a million Big Grin

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Gracus - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-28, 04:44)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 21:38)Klojum Wrote: Okay, another 21:9 hiccup for me here. Using Ubuntu 14.04.5 / Kodi 17b7 / EstuaryMOD 1.7.3

The information page for a TV show seems to be displayed in 16:9 alignment. A blue arrow on the right is present for scrolling buttons, but should not be necessary. There is plenty of room for displaying another button.

Will try to find which xml file is responsible for this page and see what I can do to help Guilouz on this one

Did not know that

Sorry, should have let you answer

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - bmonster - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-28, 04:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 23:41)outcave Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 16:03)bmonster Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Hope you had a good Christmas, would it be possible to keep 1.7.2 available in the repo for raspberry pi users.
1.7.2 seems to be the last version that the pi is capable of running at a decent speed, 1.7.3 maxs out the pi's memory quickly which then cause the GUI to slow to a crawl.

Kind regards

Bucky..

I'm running that Mod Skin on a Odroid C2.
I also have noted a big RAM usage when you are going to much use the menu.
Odroid C2 has 2 GB of RAM and after various times of utilization with that Skin the RAM will reach more then 1 GB...
I don't know if also in a Kodi Skin there will be the concept of Memory Leaks and I don't know if there is that issue.

I expect still more memory usage in future.
Hope if there will be a possibility to use less RAM.

I no longer have version 1.7.2...

Can't do nothing for that. Many addons are used by skin. RPi is not the better hardware for that.

No problem, thankfully 1.7.2 was in the packages folder so im all good.
I would have thought a rbp3 would have been fine, but i get better performance from rbp2, strange...

(2016-12-24, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 15:26)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 15:08)Guilouz Wrote: Ask to marcelveldt to add this for movieset. There is no function to do that.
I use addon for movieset to configure them.

Hi Guilouz (and merry christmas)

Had an answer and seems that skin.helper already allow it

Angelinas give the code here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2485015#pid2485015

And has been confirming working a little bit later by Marcelveldt

Merry Christmas too.
I have already $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] in my code.

You can change clearlogo here but it's not the same like for music artworks. There is no choice. You can only add them while browsing your hard disk.

I'm not really understand that he mean by "chosen from context menu movieset-choose art)".

Image Image

Image Image

Had some thought on this one...

Could you try some modification in your skin?

Use $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) for movie set and if you already use it for the first movie then switch the first movie to $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.1.Art.Clearlogo)

And do the same for posters and fanarts

If you do not want to try these modifications directly to github, you can also provide me a link to modified xml files and I will be the beta tester

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - gogorman - 2016-12-28

Love this skin.
Two questions:
How might I remove the favorites star icon on the home screen (and the settings icon too etc.)?
How can I change so clicking info takes your straight to extended info instead of regular info?
Which files do I modify?
Thanks

(2016-12-28, 19:47)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 15:26)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz (and merry christmas)

Had an answer and seems that skin.helper already allow it

Angelinas give the code here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2485015#pid2485015

And has been confirming working a little bit later by Marcelveldt

Merry Christmas too.
I have already $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] in my code.

You can change clearlogo here but it's not the same like for music artworks. There is no choice. You can only add them while browsing your hard disk.

I'm not really understand that he mean by "chosen from context menu movieset-choose art)".

Image Image

Image Image

Use $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) for movie set and if you already use it for the first movie then switch the first movie to $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.1.Art.Clearlogo)

If you do not want to try these modifications directly to github, you can also provide me a link to modified xml files and I will be the beta tester

Why do you want to use this ?

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) can be use the clearlogo of the first item in movieset, $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.1.Art.Clearlogo) the second etc...

(2016-12-28, 20:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 19:47)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote: Merry Christmas too.

Image Image

Image Image

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) can be use the clearlogo of the first item in movieset, $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.1.Art.Clearlogo) the second etc...

I may be wrong but I think that skin helper need $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) for movie set instead of $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo) (the one you said you use) and then maybe movies should start with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.1.Art.Clearlogo) for the first movie

Was just a thought....

(2016-12-28, 20:54)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 20:32)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 19:47)Gracus Wrote: Had some thought on this one...

I may be wrong but I think that skin helper need $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) for movie set instead of $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo) (the one you said you use) and then maybe movies should start with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.1.Art.Clearlogo) for the first movie

Was just a thought....

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) etc can be used in view level to show all clearlogos from items inside a movieset (like I use to display posters on the bottom right when movieset is selected).

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Klojum - 2016-12-28

(2016-12-28, 04:44)Guilouz Wrote:

Wanted by whom? Finally there is a dedictated 21:9 screen layout, and then TV Show information gets displayed in 16:9 format. I'd love to hear the reason Smile

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Gracus - 2016-12-29

(2016-12-28, 21:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 20:54)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 20:32)Guilouz Wrote: Why do you want to use this ?

Was just a thought....

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.Clearlogo) etc can be used in view level to show all clearlogos from items inside a movieset (like I use to display posters on the bottom right when movieset is selected).

Ok

Then I will try to search what could be the source of issues with movie set clearlogo and fanart

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Gracus - 2016-12-30

Last message from marelveldt about movie set clearlogo:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2488762#pid2488762

Seems like his thread is "skin dev only" so I will let you continue with him on this issue

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Guilouz - 2016-12-30

(2016-12-30, 03:37)Gracus Wrote: Last message from marelveldt about movie set clearlogo:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2488762#pid2488762

Seems like his thread is "skin dev only" so I will let you continue with him on this issue

This is my variable for clearlogo :

Code:
<variable name="ClearLogoVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(51).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(51).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(52).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(53).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(53).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(54).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(54).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(55).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(55).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(56).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(56).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(57).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(57).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(58).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(58).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(59).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(59).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(500).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(500).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(501).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(501).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(502).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(502).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(503).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(503).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(504).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(504).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(505).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(505).ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(50).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(51).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(51).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(52).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(53).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(53).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(54).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(54).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(55).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(55).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(56).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(56).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(57).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(57).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(58).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(58).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(59).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(59).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(500).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(500).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(501).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(501).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(502).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(502).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(503).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(503).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(504).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(504).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(505).ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[Container(505).ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)]</value>
    </variable>

There is $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)].