Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Deano316 - 2011-09-10

Big_Noid Wrote:@ Hack_kid: This has been added today.

@Machine-Sanctum & Deano316: I am aware of this bug. it's on my to do list.

Nice one fella, swift work!! Big Grin

home menu playlist - moosenoz - 2011-09-10

i have a shortcut to one smart playlist with random video content attached to the main menu.
obviously when you select that playlist it takes you to the content of that playlist.
i'd like to be able to just push play or select on that playlist from the main menu and have it start playing a random video immediately. it this possible?

regards,
mark

- BigNoid - 2011-09-10

moosenoz Wrote:i have a shortcut to one smart playlist with random video content attached to the main menu.
obviously when you select that playlist it takes you to the content of that playlist.
i'd like to be able to just push play or select on that playlist from the main menu and have it start playing a random video immediately. it this possible?

regards,
mark

If you install the script from this thread there will be a "RANDOM" button under the movies submenu that does just that.
It is possible to do what you want, but this will require xml editing.

wall view - cledus - 2011-09-11

Hi!

Really love this skin! But sins the last update I can´t choose wallview. Is this intentional?

Thanks for a great skin!

- moosenoz - 2011-09-11

Big_Noid Wrote:If you install the script from this thread there will be a "RANDOM" button under the movies submenu that does just that.
It is possible to do what you want, but this will require xml editing.

thanks for the reply. i did manage to get the random button to appear in the movies submenu.

my playlist consists of my daughter's favorite disney channel tv shows. there's over 450 episodes from various shows all included in a playlist.
i'd want here to be able to open xbmc, click on the playlist found on the home menu and a random show would start to play.

i make it sound easy, but im' sure there's quite a bit of editing involved.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-11

@ cledus: This is a known bug which will be fixed in 1.6.1. See first post for a way to fix now.

@ moosenoz: Here's how to get it to work:
- Be sure that your playlist is set to order by random.
1: Add the playlist to your favorites.
2: Add the favorite to your main menu in the skin settings.
3: Close XBMC.
4: Edit guisettings.xml :
- look for
Code:
skin.aeon.nox.homemenufavourite1_path
(replace the 1 with the actual menu button.)

you will see code like this:
Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/TOP 250.xsp",return)

change that to:
Code:
PlayMedia("special://profile/playlists/video/TOP 250.xsp",return)
5: restart xbmc.

- cledus - 2011-09-11

Sorry, I missed it...
Great work!

- moosenoz - 2011-09-11

Big_Noid Wrote:@ cledus: This is a known bug which will be fixed in 1.6.1. See first post for a way to fix now.

@ moosenoz: Here's how to get it to work:
- Be sure that your playlist is set to order by random.
1: Add the playlist to your favorites.
2: Add the favorite to your main menu in the skin settings.
3: Close XBMC.
4: Edit guisettings.xml :
- look for
Code:
skin.aeon.nox.homemenufavourite1_path
(replace the 1 with the actual menu button.)

you will see code like this:
Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/TOP 250.xsp",return)

change that to:
Code:
PlayMedia("special://profile/playlists/video/TOP 250.xsp",return)
5: restart xbmc.

it worked! thanks so much for your time and patience.

i created a smart playlist of all my daughters' favorite disney channel tv shows (over 450 of them) and saved it as "Emilie"
i added the playlist to my favorites and enabled a favorites shortcut button named "Emilie" in the skin settings.
i followed your instructions above.
my daughter now opens xbmc from our htpc, navigates to her name on the home menu bar, clicks on her name and a random disney show starts playing. great stuff.

cheers Big-Noid
Mark

- fional - 2011-09-11

moosenoz Wrote:my daughter now opens xbmc from our htpc, navigates to her name on the home menu bar, clicks on her name and a random disney show starts playing. great stuff.

cheers Big-Noid
Mark

Cute Smile Smile

- bigdave - 2011-09-12

Forgive me if this is answered already but where did the trailers go on the Showcase views (reg or dvd) I press up now and get side skin settings menu always. I miss the UP for trailers option.

Thanks,
Dave

- newphreak - 2011-09-12

Hi, great work on the new features big_noid. I'm testing the svn for eden builds, and i see some of it is work in progress. However, foreign letters like Ø and so on seems to show with another size, i don't have any movies with ÆÅ, but would be nice if these characters worked like they should too.

example:

- Martijn - 2011-09-12

A future request.
Is possible to have the main screen background have an option that looks like this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=886571&posted=1#post886571
Like an extra background option: fullscreen/billboard.
Kind of the same idea as cdwall viz but with it would contain the fanart of you current movies. Or some folder which contains the fanart.

- Hjord - 2011-09-12

The support of Trakt Utilities - what does it involve?

And does Nox support ClearArt?

- Martijn - 2011-09-12

Hjord Wrote:The support of Trakt Utilities - what does it involve?

TU has the same skin as Nox. TU is an interface for http://www.trakt.tv which keeps track of what movies/tvshows you have and which ones you've watched.
Yes it supports clearart.

- Deano316 - 2011-09-12

Was wondering if you would consider adding movie clearart/logo to Nox if it was supported by fanart.tv? I'm making some good progress adding movie extras right now and it would be a nice option to have. Also you can link a movie to a TV show which is awesome, would it be possible to do it the other way around?