Kodi Community Forum
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Arctic: Zephyr 2 (/showthread.php?tid=359976)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2019-12-28

(2019-12-27, 22:52)thedenethor Wrote:
(2019-12-27, 22:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: What you're asking is not possible

Fair enough and I can understand why. How about increasing number items in first fetch? I mean now it shows first 10 items from the trakt list. For example, is it possible to fetch first 25 from list for widget? Is there any limits in trakt API?
I addressed this request here:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/issues/34

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Knight77 - 2019-12-28

Hi everyone!

I don't think what follows really need a log with debug activated so I'll just paste the error lines. If it's needed just let me know.

I installed the last beta and now my kodi file shows this:

2019-12-28 09:50:18.613 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyMusicFiles
2019-12-28 09:50:18.613 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyMusicLibrary
2019-12-28 09:50:18.613 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window VisualisationSettings
2019-12-28 09:50:18.613 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyVideoLibrary
2019-12-28 09:50:18.613 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyVideoFiles
2019-12-28 09:50:18.613 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window FileStackingDialog
2019-12-28 09:50:18.615 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyMusicFiles
2019-12-28 09:50:18.615 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyMusicLibrary
2019-12-28 09:50:18.615 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window VisualisationSettings
2019-12-28 09:50:18.615 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyVideoLibrary
2019-12-28 09:50:18.615 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window MyVideoFiles
2019-12-28 09:50:18.615 T:3752   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window FileStackingDialog

I'm quite sure before the update (I wasn't updating by months) I didn't have this error.

Than I also noticed

2019-12-28 09:50:18.730 T:3752  NOTICE:   load skin from: C:\Users\Mochi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.2 (version: 0.9.55-alpha1)
2019-12-28 09:50:18.902 T:3752 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-submenu-1
2019-12-28 09:50:19.076 T:5660   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting include
2019-12-28 09:50:19.115 T:3752 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"

If anyone can help it would be really appreciated!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - dt1000 - 2019-12-28

(2019-12-24, 01:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-12-24, 00:45)dt1000 Wrote: Dumb question... but I can't seem to get the studio icons displaying for movies and TV shows - they just appear as text.
I have the icon pack downloaded... the icons are enabled...  and they seem to show up OK with other skins.
Is there anything stupid I have forgotten to do? Or is there some kind of cache I need to clear?
Skin is amazing by the way. Really stellar work!
Cheers,
Dan
Where are you expecting them to display?

Studio icons only show in the studios section of the library. I don't display them anywhere else (eg not in info dialog if that's what you're expecting - this isn't a "bling" skin, it is intentionally minimalist.)   

Aaaaah! That would explain it. 
What I was expecting as a little icon, instead of the (sometimes quite long) text on the info page, in a similar style to the codec icons. My thought would be that this would be a less cluttered way of displaying the studio.
I couldn't find the exact screen online, but it's similar to the one below - the studio name appears bottom left with a little camera icon. A small studio logo would be less obtrusive, and work well with the codec icons... in my subjective opinion, at least! Smile

If I wanted to mod the skin, and not have the specific bits overwritten by auto-updates, what would be the best way to do this? (I haven't done any skin modding for a while, but I don't recall it being that difficult).

Cheers,
Dan

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - horizons1 - 2019-12-28

I made a small mod for music lovers like me who want their album covers a bit bigger. I've also brought back the Next Track info and removed some of the file info stuff. There is also a new vignette overlay that is only gradient on the bottom of the screen.

I only have it working for the long OSD. In skin settings > Video/Music, make sure "Use short music osd" is disabled. I also turn off "Display artist image on music osd" - I think it just looks cleaner.

If you'd like to use it, feel free to download! You'll replace the Includes_OSD in the 1080i folder and the vignette image in the Media/Common folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RvyYnSv3hvbUB0h4ryMAxt8tx797NEWk

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - meridius - 2019-12-29

Hi jurialmunkey,

I been testing your skin out and noticed that when you select anything in the info screen eg, trailer or cast and go back out of that menu then back in it still has the last selected. is it poss to make it jump back to the play button when you go In and out of the info menu like other skins inc your very own Fuse. (wife & kids friendly) as I use the info menu before I play the movie

also can you have an option for landscape art but don't change the fanart window as I have noticed if you turn on that option in your skin options it changes both landscape art and fanrat window images as well

is there a chance to add 2 more landscape views ? somthing like this

& this one

thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - AsparagusTrevor - 2019-12-31

Hi Jurialmunkey,

I have recently started using Kodi's movie-sets option in my library to group movies in the same series together, however it seems that some views don't display the information (rating, synopsis etc) for movie-sets whereas some do. 

Poster Showcase, Landscape Showcase, Poster, Media Info 2 all display the information
Info Wall, Media Info, Tri-Panel all display nothing

I've attached screenshots as an example:

Media Info 2:

Media Info:

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - aeneas1 - 2020-01-02

ok, i have a gripe, az2 has really screwed up my kodi and movie watching enjoyment....

in the past when i used other skins, the "poster wall" layout was a no brainer because the other layout options just didn't cut it for me, they were ok i suppose but not my cup of tea, so it was very easy for me to just set my skin to "poster wall" and move on with my life... but with az2 every single friggin' layout is absolute perfecttion, absolutely beautiful, so instead of enjoying kodi and movies these days i now spend my time trying to decide on which of az2's stunning layouts i want to use, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, thanks a lot @jurialmunkey!

seriously tho, i was a huge fan of (fuse)neue and i'm now a bigger fan of az2, just outstanding work @jurialmunkey , in fact az2 reminds a lot of (f)n in terms of polish and drop-dead good looks!

btw, i understand there's been talk of a dark-themed az2? i went through all of the settings but couldn't seem to find it, is it a completely different install? any help would be appreciated, would really like to give it a try! EDIT: found it!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Orbeatle - 2020-01-02

All of a sudden I can't view content of TV shows anymore. When I navigate to a title in the TV shows menu and press 'enter' nothing happens, so I'm unable to play episodes.
No issue with movies, only TV shows. Haven't tried a reboot yet and am at work at the moment, but anybody got a clue what the cause could be?

EDIT: nevermind, a reboot fixed it Smile.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - FarQuirkan - 2020-01-03

A few months ago, I asked the question as to where the tv show info below the EPG had gone. It was a bit of a deal breaker for me unfortunately because it's such an awesome skin that has everything.

Apparently it has been reintroduced but I still don't have it. I've ensured the skin is updated but maybe I'm just wrong. Can anyone confirm?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2020-01-03

(2020-01-03, 01:26)FarQuirkan Wrote: A few months ago, I asked the question as to where the tv show info below the EPG had gone. It was a bit of a deal breaker for me unfortunately because it's such an awesome skin that has everything.

Apparently it has been reintroduced but I still don't have it. I've ensured the skin is updated but maybe I'm just wrong. Can anyone confirm?

Skin Settings > Live TV / PVR > Show Information (enable)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - swbrodie - 2020-01-03

Okay, so this may be a dumb question, but on the TV Shows page, it displays as "TV shows" instead of "TV Shows" with a capital S, which is how I'd like it to display. I can set the Label in the Settings for the Menu, but I don't know where to change this page title text. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure I'll have to modify an XML file somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Also, similarly, how can I make the Favourites popup list title read "Favorites" to match my menu item?

Thank you for any assistance!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - LFLR - 2020-01-03

Hello Jurialmunkey!
Love your skin, there's nothing that looks as nearly as good nowadays, thanks for that and for keeping it updated!

Can I ask for a small request? In video info, can we have the option to disable the text and leave only the icons of "play" "trailer" etc?
And also disable for example the "tagline" or "premiered" ?
It will look even more minimalistic Rofl

Thanks again for this and the other skins!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - FarQuirkan - 2020-01-03

(2020-01-03, 06:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 01:26)FarQuirkan Wrote: A few months ago, I asked the question as to where the tv show info below the EPG had gone. It was a bit of a deal breaker for me unfortunately because it's such an awesome skin that has everything.

Weird. The only options I have there are 'Use slim PVR Guide' and 'Apply colordiffuse on icons'

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2020-01-03

(2020-01-03, 22:13)FarQuirkan Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 06:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Weird. The only options I have there are 'Use slim PVR Guide' and 'Apply colordiffuse on icons'
Then you don't have the most recent version of the skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - FarQuirkan - 2020-01-04

Well there you go, I thought I did. Thanks...much better now.

One other q....is there an option to have tv show category colours to the EPG? Cant seem to find any