Kodi Community Forum
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Arctic: Zephyr 2 (/showthread.php?tid=359976)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - zorg2000k - 2020-01-04

(2019-12-28, 23:30)horizons1 Wrote: I made a small mod for music lovers like me who want their album covers a bit bigger. I've also brought back the Next Track info and removed some of the file info stuff. There is also a new vignette overlay that is only gradient on the bottom of the screen.

ImageImage

I only have it working for the long OSD. In skin settings > Video/Music, make sure "Use short music osd" is disabled. I also turn off "Display artist image on music osd" - I think it just looks cleaner.

If you'd like to use it, feel free to download! You'll replace the Includes_OSD in the 1080i folder and the vignette image in the Media/Common folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RvyYnSv3hvbUB0h4ryMAxt8tx797NEWk

How did you get the lyrics to be coloured ?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - peat - 2020-01-05

Quote: How did you get the lyrics to be coloured ?

Enable "Display video lyrics" in AZ's Video / Music settings.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - liohunter - 2020-01-05

I just switched to this skin and I love it, thanks!

The only problem I'm running into is that I don't like having any movie ratings displayed, but when I uncheck everything in choose displayed ratings they continue to persist in my playlist views. Any help would be appreciated!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - zorg2000k - 2020-01-05

(2020-01-05, 01:45)peat Wrote:
Quote:How did you get the lyrics to be coloured ?

Enable "Display video lyrics" in AZ's Video / Music settings. 
Thanks, sorted

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - thedenethor - 2020-01-05

I have 3 different "Object_Info_Title" styles for ListItem.DBType,episodes. I am not sure this is a skin issue or Emby Kodi add-on issue. Titles displayed same in Estuary for all sections so I decided to ask here. But It feels like something wrong with DBtypes for some items so lets mention @angelblue05 in here as well.

First of all I am using Emby Kodi add-on in native paths modes, so all my items points "\\nasserver\sharename\items" and NAS can be browsed from kodi. Here is the 3 different scenarios:

1. Browsing episodes from regular/default TV Library. Episodes titles displayed as "XX. Episode Title"

2. If I browse the episode via "InProgress Episodes" section of the Emby Add-on (Add-Ons->Emby->TV Shows->In Progress Episodes) I got "Show Name - SSxEE. Episode Title"

3. If I browse the episode via "Next Episodes" section of the Emby Add-on (Add-Ons->Emby->TV Shows->Next Episodes) I just got  "Episode Title"

This is a weird issue and it is hard to explain in English for me Angel  I hope I made my self clear

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - dogzipp - 2020-01-06

Why all of a sudden options like Change Artwork or Refresh Info (to re-match) have dissapeared from my 3 KODI setups?

Is there an option I need to toggle to see them again?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - jurialmunkey - 2020-01-06

(2020-01-06, 15:17)dogzipp Wrote: Why all of a sudden options like Change Artwork or Refresh Info (to re-match) have dissapeared from my 3 KODI setups?

You probably turned on kiosk mode in skin settings...

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - dogzipp - 2020-01-06

(2020-01-06, 15:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-01-06, 15:17)dogzipp Wrote: Why all of a sudden options like Change Artwork or Refresh Info (to re-match) have dissapeared from my 3 KODI setups?

You probably turned on kiosk mode in skin settings...  
It was off in one, now it's working. The other 2 have it off, and do not display the information. So I am not sure if perhaps a plugin missing?

Arctic: Zephyr 2 - GuiZ - 2020-01-06

Hi jurialmunkey,

Just updated my system to AZ2 on my new Shield TV Pro and it’s really awesome. Thanks for all your work

Just a small request: can you consider adding more views for songs level in music section. Thinking specially to this sort of banner list that we can use for TV shows or Movies. Hope you see what I mean.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - lococola - 2020-01-06

The dynamic search function works great. I can search for an actor and it will show all movies in my library with this actor in it. But can it also be set up to work the other way around?
So, in the Information part of a specific movie you arrow down to get the cast list, and then you click on an actor.

Currently you have to choose the right actor (if multiple actors with the same name), then you get a list of all of the actor's movies, including ones that are not in the library.
But I would like to skip the actor selecting part and only show the movies with that actor that are in my library. Just like the dynamic search function.

Is this possible?

Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Son_Of_Diablo - 2020-01-07

Maybe a stupid question, but, how do I use the Horizon Genre Icons instead of the default Transparent?

I can't find an option to change this and I can't disable/Uninstalle the Transparent as it's being used by the skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - ArcticBeast - 2020-01-07

Hello dear Kodi Community!

I just created Kodi account few mins ago in order to say something about this skin.

This is the most beautiful skin I ever saw and used in Kodi! I don't know who is the author/authors of this skin but, just well done!

I have few questions about Arctic Zephyr 2, few things related to skin, few maybe related to 3rd party addons, and some possible bugs.

1.Is possible to make icons bigger in Submenus? The squares are big enough but icons inside squares are too small. I am 3 meters far from 40" FullHD TV and my custom icons I made are very small. I would like to make them big almost to the size of submenus squares.

2.How to configure Widgets? I really don't know how to do it. For example when I hower over Weather button on Home screen I would like to immediately see weather info. I can see Widget options per submenu/button but I just can't enable them.

3.Why is there limit of 8 buttons/submenus on Home screen? When I put 9th submenu even if there is enough space two arrows appear on left and right so it can be little confusing to navigate. Is possible to for authors to modify skin so I can put more submenus? Even if there is plenty of space between clock and last submenu two arrows appear. Also to mention, I don't like when submenu name is spinning, I like to keep everything fixed. So I set skin like this: Home layout: Basic, Menu style: Auto-width text.

4.I don't know is it allowed to mention Addons here but I will just call it El*****um. After I watch any episode of TV show episodes order get totally broken. So I need to restart Kodi in order to fix episodes order. Is this maybe related to skin?

5. Cast photos are not appearing at all in Arctic Zephyr 2, NEVER! However I am using only El*****um addon for Movies/TV shows. Cast photos are always empty, I can only see grey Arctic Zephyr 2 styled backgrounds.

That would be all for now. I hope someone can assist me with at least with 1, 2 and 3.

If needed, I will upload screenshots as well, so you can see what I mean about small submenu icons, limit of 8 Home screen items, broken epiodes order etc.

All the best in 2020!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - drinfernoo - 2020-01-07

(2020-01-07, 03:39)ArcticBeast Wrote: Hello dear Kodi Community!

I just created Kodi account few mins ago in order to say something about this skin.

This is the most beautiful skin I ever saw and used in Kodi! I don't know who is the author/authors of this skin but, just well done!

I have few questions about Arctic Zephyr 2, few things related to skin, few maybe related to 3rd party addons, and some possible bugs.

1.Is possible to make icons bigger in Submenus? The squares are big enough but icons inside squares are too small. I am 3 meters far from 40" FullHD TV and my custom icons I made are very small. I would like to make them big almost to the size of submenus squares.

2.How to configure Widgets? I really don't know how to do it. For example when I hower over Weather button on Home screen I would like to immediately see weather info. I can see Widget options per submenu/button but I just can't enable them.

3.Why is there limit of 8 buttons/submenus on Home screen? When I put 9th submenu even if there is enough space two arrows appear on left and right so it can be little confusing to navigate. Is possible to for authors to modify skin so I can put more submenus? Even if there is plenty of space between clock and last submenu two arrows appear. Also to mention, I don't like when submenu name is spinning, I like to keep everything fixed. So I set skin like this: Home layout: Basic, Menu style: Auto-width text.

4.I don't know is it allowed to mention Addons here but I will just call it El*****um. After I watch any episode of TV show episodes order get totally broken. So I need to restart Kodi in order to fix episodes order. Is this maybe related to skin?

5. Cast photos are not appearing at all in Arctic Zephyr 2, NEVER! However I am using only El*****um addon for Movies/TV shows. Cast photos are always empty, I can only see grey Arctic Zephyr 2 styled backgrounds.

That would be all for now. I hope someone can assist me with at least with 1, 2 and 3.

If needed, I will upload screenshots as well, so you can see what I mean about small submenu icons, limit of 8 Home screen items, broken epiodes order etc.

All the best in 2020!

At the very least, for 4 and 5, those are issues from the add-on you're using. In both cases, those are things the add-on is responsible for, not the skin.

For 2, check out this guide. It was written for Aura, way back when, but the concepts should.mostly translate fine to AZ2, with the notable exception that I didn't really cover submenus in very great detail, or hubs at all, since they weren't in Aura.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - zorg2000k - 2020-01-08

Hi, wanted to say thanks for this great skin.

I've been a long time user of Aeon Madnox, but have been using AZ2 for a while now and love it. 

I do have an issue with widgets slow in refreshing on the home page. I have both TV Shows and Movies widget set up for recently added. I've noticed that sometimes after an update to video library that the widgets do not refresh the new content on the home page. I have had to come out of kodi and relaunch for the new content to be seen. 

I switched back to Aeon Madnox and it works fine in this skin.

Anyone else noticed this issue ? Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - swbrodie - 2020-01-09

(2020-01-03, 14:12)swbrodie Wrote: Okay, so this may be a dumb question, but on the TV Shows page, it displays as "TV shows" instead of "TV Shows" with a capital S, which is how I'd like it to display. I can set the Label in the Settings for the Menu, but I don't know where to change this page title text. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm sure I'll have to modify an XML file somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Also, similarly, how can I make the Favourites popup list title read "Favorites" to match my menu item?

Thank you for any assistance!
I figured out how to rename the Favourites window title to "Favorites", as I wanted, by modifying the DialogueFavourites.xml file.  But I still can't figure out how to make the TV shows page title read "TV Shows". Is this possible?  Can anyone help direct me?