Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon Nox 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon Nox 5 (/showthread.php?tid=183504)

Aeon Nox 5 - Tike - 2016-02-23

@BigNoid

sorry first for my English.

The latest Version for jarvis, are not offered automatically in the repository?

I have always to load the latest version manually from your Webpage?

Thanks for your great Skin!

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-02-23

(2016-02-23, 19:51)Tike Wrote: @BigNoid

sorry first for my English.

The latest Version for jarvis, are not offered automatically in the repository?

I have always to load the latest version manually from your Webpage?

Thanks for your great Skin!
Latest version for Jarvis is in repo. There are some bugfixes that are not in that version, but those will be in not too long from now. You can always install from github to get the very latest, but usually there's no need for that if you dont run Kodi nightly builds.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - niklasbn - 2016-02-24

Hello i am kind of noob here so please do not be angry if i make many questions .I had 15.2 kodi version with AEON NOX skin and i install 16.0 version .When i open kodi (stll AEON NOX )widgets did not display movies .I went back to 15.2 and had many errors with addons .Now i deleted 15.2 and reinstall 16.0 thinking that i will customize it again from the beggining .I kept addon and userdata file folder from past, installed 16.0 version and replaced the two above files in the kodi installation folder .Still having problem with the widgets .They do not display the movies .Any help appreciated

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - teeedubb - 2016-02-24

Hi guys,

Any chance some borders can added around the entries in the live TV EPG? It would make the EPG much easier to read.
Currently on Jarvis:

A example of what I mean (drawn with a electronic crayon Smile)

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - joyrider - 2016-02-24

3 panel view is lost.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-24, 15:38)joyrider Wrote: 3 panel view is lost.
Where exactly?

(2016-02-24, 11:43)teeedubb Wrote: Hi guys,

Any chance some borders can added around the entries in the live TV EPG? It would make the EPG much easier to read.
Currently on Jarvis:

A example of what I mean (drawn with a electronic crayon Smile)
For PVR I mostly rely on PRs as I don't use it myself.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Solo0815 - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-24, 17:26)BigNoid Wrote: For PVR I mostly rely on PRs as I don't use it myself.
@ BidNoid:
Did you see my post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504&pid=2245375#pid2245375
Github doesn't let me create a PR for AeonNox, because I already forked SiLVOs Mod to develop my changes there. If you want a PR, then I have to register a new username for github Wink

@teeedubb:
In SilVO's Mod there are borders. I'll check the differences between the code. But there shouldn't be any, because both are using Maniac's Mod-code Confused

(2016-02-24, 21:09)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 17:26)BigNoid Wrote: For PVR I mostly rely on PRs as I don't use it myself.
@ BidNoid:
Did you see my post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504&pid=2245375#pid2245375
Github doesn't let me create a PR for AeonNox, because I already forked SiLVOs Mod to develop my changes there. If you want a PR, then I have to register a new username for github Wink

@teeedubb:
In SilVO's Mod there are borders. I'll check the differences between the code. But there shouldn't be any, because both are using Maniac's Mod-code Confused
Yeah saw that post, still on my to do list.Probably don't need a pr for that one Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Scythe42 - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-24, 17:26)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 11:43)teeedubb Wrote: Hi guys,

Currently on Jarvis:
For PVR I mostly rely on PRs as I don't use it myself.
Includes_LiveTV_Views.xml is missing

Code:
                    <control type="image" id="1">
                        <width>120</width>
                        <height>60</height>
                        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                        <texture border="0" colordiffuse="33FFFFFF">new_pvr/epg-item.png</texture>
                    </control>

at line 168 in the standard view (present in the small version). Still looks odd, but that's what's missing. This needs a slight visual tweak. (EPG genre color support still in there, with different border size, but the way currently implemented not really working - guess I'll fix that as well as an option while at it).

And I checked where the doubled text and channel comes from. Some conditional visiblity is missing as well and as ID 10 is included for ID 11,12 and 13 it gets always displayed behind it.

Some

Code:
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(10)</visible>

are missing in Include_LiveTV_View.xml for the part that is only used for the timeline (at least for logo/plot) and not for current/next/channel view.

Also fixed the 99+ display that was out of the boundary box by creating adding a smaller font for three digit unwatched episodes that is used conditionally. If there is enough room for 99+, then there is enough room to display 999 Smile

Guess these adjustments require two PRs.for these fixes fro you to review. Probably providing some more as there are some minor glitches in PVR that need attention as well that seems result of pull request since Isengard.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - joyrider - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-24, 17:25)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 15:38)joyrider Wrote: 3 panel view is lost.
Where exactly?

It is restored by now.
May be was some kind of local problem. 3 panel view is available.
Thanks for paying attention.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - IT007 - 2016-02-25

Hello, this is a really nice and easy to use skin but I have one issue I would like help with.

I have a combined smart playlist that shows unwatched TV-series in specific folders. I use this playlist as a widget. Problem is, when I start Kodi and it scans for new content, the widget refreshes itself before Kodi scan finishes and so the widget might show an empty playlist even though there are new files. Is there any way to delay the widget refresh, or any other ideas how to solve this?

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - BigNoid - 2016-02-25

(2016-02-25, 15:22)IT007 Wrote: Hello, this is a really nice and easy to use skin but I have one issue I would like help with.

I have a combined smart playlist that shows unwatched TV-series in specific folders. I use this playlist as a widget. Problem is, when I start Kodi and it scans for new content, the widget refreshes itself before Kodi scan finishes and so the widget might show an empty playlist even though there are new files. Is there any way to delay the widget refresh, or any other ideas how to solve this?

Cant delay it. Should show up if the content of the widget gets refreshed though. So if you have another widget scroll to that one and back to your playlist widget. It should now show the new content.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - Edworld - 2016-02-26

I have tried to setup weather background with no luck, I am using conditional formatting.

RE: Aeon Nox 5 - IT007 - 2016-02-26

(2016-02-25, 15:56)BigNoid Wrote: Cant delay it. Should show up if the content of the widget gets refreshed though. So if you have another widget scroll to that one and back to your playlist widget. It should now show the new content.

Ok, thanks!