Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - wints - 2014-08-03

Looks awesome mate Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - fred76 - 2014-08-03

(2014-07-28, 09:42)zorensen Wrote: Hi guys,

I just upgraded to the last Beta 2 of Gotham and things are looking very good so far.
I've just noticed one thing that suddenly got missing. For some reason, the duration of the track I'm playing in fullscreen is missing.

As you can see in the bottom right corner, I just have the progressbar. Does anyone know how I can get that back?
It worked before the update, and I haven't done anything with it. I want the duration time back Tongue It works on the main menu...

Warlion, do you know?

May i bring this Topic back to front ... same issue on beta 3, no time Duration/elapsed time above the Progress bar in the right down corner. Have this issue since beta 2 and with the 14 Alphas. No Problems with beta1 and 13.1. No mods installed. installation from scratch. Can anybody help? thanks and best regards fred.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - schimi2k - 2014-08-03

(2014-08-03, 16:29)ProRipp Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 20:51)schimi2k Wrote: your welcome Smile

Loved your Grey theme but couldnt resist having a little 'mess about' with it hope you dont mind, but all those 'empty' shelves were too inviting, and I was trawling my drives and found True Boxshot after all theses years lol !

i am german so its dangeraus for me to see that second cover from right Wink ... but this would be a nice widget ^^

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - anahka2309 - 2014-08-03

fanart keeps disappearing after I finish watching a movie. XBMC defaults to the red curtains. It's perfectly fine before the movie. Refresh from local drive fixes it but it's very annoying.

Any idea what causes this?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ProRipp - 2014-08-03

(2014-08-03, 18:31)schimi2k Wrote:

Loved your Grey theme but couldnt resist having a little 'mess about' with it hope you dont mind, but all those 'empty' shelves were too inviting, and I was trawling my drives and found True Boxshot after all theses years lol !

i am german so its dangeraus for me to see that second cover from right Wink ... but this would be a nice widget ^^

LOLZ at Colditz reference ! I'm in the middle of doing em all now ! Once you start that's it ! Deadly lol ! Anyway I may post them when i have finished ! For TV Box Sets, Movie Box Sets, Documentaries etc etc etc !

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - wints - 2014-08-03

(2014-08-03, 21:20)ProRipp Wrote:
(2014-08-03, 16:29)ProRipp Wrote: Loved your Grey theme but couldnt resist having a little 'mess about' with it hope you dont mind, but all those 'empty' shelves were too inviting, and I was trawling my drives and found True Boxshot after all theses years lol !

LOLZ at Colditz reference ! I'm in the middle of doing em all now ! Once you start that's it ! Deadly lol ! Anyway I may post them when i have finished ! For TV Box Sets, Movie Box Sets, Documentaries etc etc etc !

That would be really good of you if you do

Re: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Hoosier205 - 2014-08-03

On the main menu, I want the background for the "TV Shows" category to be random TV fanart from my library and the background for the "Movies" category to be random movie fanart from my library.<br />
<br />
Even after going through the Skin settings and setting the background options for these categories...I get the default "Power" background for this skin as the background for both categories. Just for reference: I am selecting random movies for one and random episodes for the other.<br />
<br />
The slideshow screensaver I use can find the fanart and uses it, but the Skin doesn't.<br />
<br />
Any ideas?<br/>

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - luvdemnoles22 - 2014-08-03

(2014-08-03, 21:38)Hoosier205 Wrote: On the main menu, I want the background for the "TV Shows" category to be random TV fanart from my library and the background for the "Movies" category to be random movie fanart from my library.<br />
<br />
Even after going through the Skin settings and setting the background options for these categories...I get the default "Power" background for this skin as the background for both categories. Just for reference: I am selecting random movies for one and random episodes for the other.<br />
<br />
The slideshow screensaver I use can find the fanart and uses it, but the Skin doesn't.<br />
<br />
Any ideas?<br/>

I had the same problem too. The fix I found is click on any option other than "single image" or "multi image" then go back out and click on "multi image". Proceed to go to your folder where your custom backgrounds are located. There's a bug somewhere but this worked around it for me

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-08-03

F**k! schimi2k, after seeing that i wonder if we should re-talk about this on Fanart.tv
Lotta work more
lol

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - reksp13 - 2014-08-04

Does anybody else have this problem? In showcase view If I go to a TV show the that I have season art stored locally I get double images. This only is happening when I choose the new layout and choose thumbnail as the Icon. I posted a video to show what I mean. I love the new layout but cant really use it.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYfwuWqRPSQ&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - cezar - 2014-08-04

Idea is very very good.
This will be best view in skim; pelae work on this and public in near time.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-08-04

warlion, installing 4.1.9.9 a from Git there is an issue which I am unable to resolve . entering any home menu does not diaplay anything .. remians a blank ? example.. Movies, TV Shows .Video menu ----> when I enter them.. nothing gets displayed, I can come out of them and everything remains well just am unable to enter into any parent folders

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - simonk83 - 2014-08-04

(2014-08-02, 19:04)igbygoesclown Wrote: I'm having some difficulties installing this skin. Installing from zip doesn't work for me, manually unzipping the files and moving it to addon folder seemed to work until i try to load it and then I get an "unable to load skin" error because it's "missing some files". What am I doing wrong here? I was able to use 4.1.9.8 with no problems but this newer version...I don't know..help? Confused

This is why we need a repo Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ProRipp - 2014-08-04

ImageStill getting to grips with a few things but definately looking better !

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-08-04

This view is static (wall paper) or can you navigate ?