Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - PogMoThoin - 2013-07-24

I had that before, just re-install. Be sure you switch to another skin when you're re-installing

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - babeliel - 2013-07-24

Hi

Thanks guys, but I did everything again and didn't work, still get the transparent menu.

Smile

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-25

(2013-07-24, 19:30)babeliel Wrote: Hi

Thanks guys, but I did everything again and didn't work, still get the transparent menu.

Smile

then just reinstall the master skin zip file without the mod files and see if the transparent menu is gone.
If not then the problem lies deeper with your xbmc installation on your mac.
you might need to uninstall everything related to xbmc and start the buildup from scratch.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - babeliel - 2013-07-25

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees it works. Great !

I was just making a horrible mistake by replacing the media folder in the mod with the whole
media folder in the skin folder, which led to delete the other files and that caused the transparent menu.

Thank you so much. The mod is just so awesome. Great work neurosis13 <3
Waiting for any updates Smile

cheers Cool

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - AeronNL - 2013-07-28

Is there still no way to implement this in the Repo version?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-28, 10:39)AeronNL Wrote: Is there still no way to implement this in the Repo version?

it might work, just copy the mod files into the repo folder and delete the repo files, I didn't find the time yet to test it myself as i am waiting for the new repo version.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Legion455 - 2013-08-01

Did anyone try this yet for the Repo versionHuh

thanks
Legion

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - wgstarks - 2013-08-02

Is there another site where this can be downloaded from. Mediafire does not seem to be working, all I get is a bunch of "We're Sorry Try Again" messages.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-08-03

(2013-08-02, 03:33)wgstarks Wrote: Is there another site where this can be downloaded from. Mediafire does not seem to be working, all I get is a bunch of "We're Sorry Try Again" messages.

please try again, it works here.
Should you still have problems i will add a alternative download link.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - wgstarks - 2013-08-04

(2013-08-03, 15:18)neurosis13 Wrote: please try again, it works here.

Thanks. Got the download but now I can't find the location to install it. I'm using Aeon Nox 4.0. Is this not the right skin?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-08-04

(2013-08-04, 00:13)wgstarks Wrote:
(2013-08-03, 15:18)neurosis13 Wrote: please try again, it works here.

Thanks. Got the download but now I can't find the location to install it. I'm using Aeon Nox 4.0. Is this not the right skin?

You need Aeon Nox 4.1.9

get it here and install the zip file from within xbmc/system/addons/install via zip file

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - Legion455 - 2013-08-04

thank you! I got it working!

I installed the Aeon-Nox-Master from the above post , then downloaded files and unzipped to aeon.nox.master folder. (overwrite=yes)

So far I seem to have lost my Genre icons, and fanart ,... small price to pay for teh MUCH MUCH imporoved Movies Details page!!
thanks again!
Legion

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MSingh - 2013-08-05

(2013-07-25, 20:21)babeliel Wrote: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees it works. Great !

I was just making a horrible mistake by replacing the media folder in the mod with the whole
media folder in the skin folder, which led to delete the other files and that caused the transparent menu.

cheers Cool

Hello

I'm having the same problem icons coming black & white. Could you please advise me on how to fix this ? Using Win7.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-08-05

(2013-08-05, 14:13)MSingh Wrote:
(2013-07-25, 20:21)babeliel Wrote: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees it works. Great !

cheers Cool

Hello

I'm having the same problem icons coming black & white. Could you please advise me on how to fix this ? Using Win7.

just recopy the files in the required path, check the opening thread again for the details.
will work 100%

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MSingh - 2013-08-05

Didn't work. I know I'm doing something wrong and apologies I know its nerve wrecking...

So I downloaded the zip file https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

Went to - C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox

Opened the zip file recopied the folder files in zip to aeon nox. Still have black & white.

Left screen shot is addon folder - Right is the zip file.

Again I apologies maybe someone can make videos of these...