Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator (/showthread.php?tid=192662)

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-10-26

Hi again Spoyser,

I was Just Wondering if you might have the chance to have a look at getting super favourites being able to read .m3u play lists much the same way as xbmc does if you copy the list into the playlist folder of xbmc.

This way you could import a whole list easily, without the need of going one by one from xbmc playlist and adding them to super favourites.

It would be great to be able to get some m3u lists from around the internet and import them to super favourites.

many Thanks

Simon

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - Tony_g - 2014-10-26

Yes, Good Idea myfototv.
I would like that to, if possable

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-10-26

(2014-10-26, 15:14)myfototv Wrote: Hi again Spoyser,

I was Just Wondering if you might have the chance to have a look at getting super favourites being able to read .m3u play lists much the same way as xbmc does if you copy the list into the playlist folder of xbmc.

This way you could import a whole list easily, without the need of going one by one from xbmc playlist and adding them to super favourites.

It would be great to be able to get some m3u lists from around the internet and import them to super favourites.

many Thanks

Simon

I can certainly look into it, can you post a link (or PM me) to such a file.

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-10-26

hi spoyser,

i have pm'd you a m3u list

regards

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-11-03

Good evening spoyser,

just a quick message to see how you are getting on with the m3u list,

thanks.

simon

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-11-03

(2014-11-03, 00:36)myfototv Wrote: Good evening spoyser,

just a quick message to see how you are getting on with the m3u list,

thanks.

simon

I'm on the case Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-11-03

Nice One, Thank you spoyser

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-11-05

(2014-11-03, 12:07)myfototv Wrote: Nice One, Thank you spoyser

I have uploaded a test version here, can you give it a try and comment back, it auto selects Kodi playlists but you can also browse to others.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115581744/XBMC/SF.zip

You can enable the feature in Display Settings | Show iPlay item

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-11-05

Nice one ill Give It a try Later today

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-11-05

Good Afternoon Spoyser,

Ive had a Play with version 1.0.26.1

So to Confirm....Super Favourites Opens All the Default playlists directories in XBMC playlist locations ie /mixed,music, video at the same time. Cool!
Iplay uses the default Playlists directories
Once you are in iPlay you can hit the "Browse" menu and search around the system for your M3u playlists, or play the m3u lists inside the default "Playlists/mixed,music, video" folders and then it will play perfectly.

Could we Set a default location for iPlay for example a folder inside "userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites\"

The reason I say this, Is that the "Import from a remote location" feature is BRILLIANT!!!

But..without being able to set the Default folder for iPlay inside for example"userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites\M3U lists" means that the m3u playlists cant be shared using the "Import from remote location" without then going to browse and searching for the super favourites folder manually.

So Maybe inside the General Settings Tab Underneath The "Super favourites Location", there could be a "Location of iPLAY folder"

Oh yeah, also once in the iplay M3U playlist, if there is a link you want to add to super favourites, The context menu goes to the default XBMC/KODI menu and not the super favourites menu, only allowing to add to xbmc/kodi favourites.

Also If you Browse to an M3U playlist, If the playlist is deleted outside xbmc, if you go to iplay the playlist remains there. It stays in the userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Playlists\favourites.xml

I hope that this information is useful

Many Thanks Spoyser and have a great rest of the day!!

Simon

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-11-06

(2014-11-05, 14:59)myfototv Wrote: Good Afternoon Spoyser,

So to Confirm....Super Favourites Opens All the Default playlists directories in XBMC playlist locations ie /mixed,music, video at the same time. Cool!
Once you are in iPlay you can hit the "Browse" menu and search around the system for your M3u playlists, or play the m3u lists inside the default "Playlists/mixed,music, video" folders and then it will play perfectly.

Could we Set a default location for iPlay for example a folder inside "userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites\"

The reason I say this, Is that the "Import from a remote location" feature is BRILLIANT!!!

But..without being able to set the Default folder for iPlay inside for example"userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites\M3U lists" means that the m3u playlists cant be shared using the "Import from remote location" without then going to browse and searching for the super favourites folder manually.

So Maybe inside the General Settings Tab Underneath The "Super favourites Location", there could be a "Location of iPLAY folder"

Oh yeah, also once in the iplay M3U playlist, if there is a link you want to add to super favourites, The context menu goes to the default XBMC/KODI menu and not the super favourites menu, only allowing to add to xbmc/kodi favourites.

Also If you Browse to an M3U playlist, If the playlist is deleted outside xbmc, if you go to iplay the playlist remains there. It stays in the userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Playlists\favourites.xml

Simon
Thanks for the feedback Simon, I'll osrt out the issues you have mentioned

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - dynamic2 - 2014-11-06

Hi Spoyser.

First. great addon realy nice to fit evrything where i want.

but ive a question If i open a video list normal way trou video-addons and then the addon i want to open i get after loading the list it just stays normal.
now i have created a shortcut whit SF to the section in that addon and if i load it from this shortcut then after loading complete it opens but then it loads again same list.

so it is like its opening same content twice is this normal or is it on my site i tried already different themes cos first i thought it was a theme thing.

this is giving the log after i opened it:
Code:
18:28:02 T:2841998416  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
18:28:02 T:2669671504  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
18:28:02 T:2669671504  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:28:05 T:3059847168  NOTICE: No Joystick name specified, loading default map
18:28:05 T:2669671504  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 35 times.
18:28:05 T:2669671504  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
18:28:06 T:2669671504  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:28:09 T:2669671504  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
18:28:10 T:2669671504  NOTICE: metahandler: Initializing MetaHandlers version: 2.7.0
18:28:11 T:2669671504  NOTICE: metahandler: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.8.6
18:28:11 T:2669671504  NOTICE: metahandler: Looking up TMDB config cache values
18:28:11 T:2669671504  NOTICE: metahandler: Cache still valid, setting values
18:28:11 T:2669671504  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
18:28:18 T:2661282896  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
18:28:20 T:2724557904  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
18:28:20 T:2724557904  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
18:28:20 T:3059847168   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?cmd=ActivateWindow(10025%2c%22plugin%3a%2f%2fplugin.video.genesis%2f%3faction%3dmovies_trending%22)&label=Trending&mode=650
18:28:20 T:3059847168   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?cmd=ActivateWindow(10025%2c%22plugin%3a%2f%2fplugin.video.genesis%2f%3faction%3dmovies_trending%22)&label=Trending&mode=650) failed
18:28:20 T:2661282896  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
18:28:20 T:2825221200  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
18:28:21 T:2825221200  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:28:25 T:2825221200  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
18:28:26 T:2825221200  NOTICE: metahandler: Initializing MetaHandlers version: 2.7.0
18:28:27 T:2825221200  NOTICE: metahandler: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.8.6
18:28:27 T:2825221200  NOTICE: metahandler: Looking up TMDB config cache values
18:28:27 T:2825221200  NOTICE: metahandler: Cache still valid, setting values
18:28:27 T:2825221200  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
18:28:35 T:2825221200  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

thx and keep on going the good work Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - spoyser - 2014-11-06

(2014-11-06, 19:25)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-11-05, 14:59)myfototv Wrote: Good Afternoon Spoyser,

Simon
Thanks for the feedback Simon, I'll osrt out the issues you have mentioned

Simon,

Can you try this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115581744/XBMC/sf.zip

This has delete (context menu) and copy to SF folder (enable this for them to be included in export/import)

Not done add to SF yet

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-11-08

ok ill have a go tomorrow let you know soon, work in the morning Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator - myfototv - 2014-11-08

I have just had a quick look, I can see the delete playlist ( does this delete playlist from XBMC Playlists folder or from the Super favourites Playlists Folder?)

I can't see The Copy To SF Folder.

maybe Im doing something wrong.

I Open Super favourites
I Go to iPlay
I Right click On a playlist
And the options I Get Are............Delete Playlist
............................................. Add To Kody Favourites
............................................. Explore Kodi Favourites
............................................. Create New Super Folder
............................................. Super Favourites Settings

I Tried the Delete Playlist And The Result is "Script Error : Super favourites" But It DOES delete the File From Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video folder

Regards

Simon