Kodi Community Forum
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Arctic: Zephyr 2 (/showthread.php?tid=359976)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - drinfernoo - 2020-04-03

(2020-04-03, 09:10)Rymaan Wrote:
(2020-04-02, 23:54)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-04-02, 21:10)Reckoner89 Wrote: I figured it out. It seems that the free omdb API keys don't work. It has to be a patreon key. So if you can spare $1 a month then you can get the ratings to display.

Now I just gotta figure out why clearlogo headers stopped working suddenly.

My free key has always worked... Did you install Skin Helper as well?

If you're talking about clearlogo showing up whole widgets are focused, are you pointing your widgets at TMDbHelper? If so, there's a setting to enable extra fanart on widgets specifically.

That's interesting as I was trying to use a free key, isn't the skin helper service installed automatically with the skin? It's listed and enabled on my build but still can't get the ratings to work....

For AZ2, Skin Helper is an optional dependency, so it won't be installed automatically.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - drinfernoo - 2020-04-03

(2020-04-03, 13:32)Saphira490 Wrote: Hi!

Will there be a Spanish version of the skin?

Thank you!

There have been some translations submitted, but waiting on @jurialmunkey to pull them in Wink

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Saphira490 - 2020-04-03

(2020-04-03, 19:37)drinfernoo Wrote: There have been some translations submitted, but waiting on @jurialmunkey to pull them in Wink
Thank you! 

What this Wink?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Reckoner89 - 2020-04-03

Well I finally got clearlogo's working. I had to download artwork beef. Now I'm having a stupid issue where in my TV show widget, which is unwatched episodes, 2 of them changed the poster from the regular season poster, to a stupid landscape poster, so now it's this ugly cropped nonsense and it won't let me change it. It just changes back to the landscape. It makes zero sense and it's really starting to tick me off. Why can't stuff just work properly for once.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - chrisvilla - 2020-04-04

Any ideas on this...

Tv shows: clearlogo at the top - check
Music artists: clearlogo at the top - check
Artist Album page: no clearlogo

Is there a way to either turn this on or add a piece of code to one of the xmls to add this? It’s seems counterintuitive to have the artist logo at the top, and then when you enter the artists page and view their albums, it vanishes. On the tv shows it stays there when you navigate into the seasons and episodes.

Or am I just being thick, which I haven’t ruled out currently 😅

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - janweinreich - 2020-04-04

(2019-02-02, 04:55)jurialmunkey Wrote: Image
Anyone knows how to enable this view on episode view??
Movie and episode views I can't configure because pressing up shows the plot.
Currently episode view show's season poster on the left. Episode screenshot and the series banner below makes more sense and looks better.

(Latest version installed and all dependencies updated).
Thanks,

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - FXB78 - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 22:10)janweinreich Wrote:
Currently episode view show's season poster on the left. Episode screenshot and the series banner below makes more sense and looks better.

Thanks, 
Skin settings/Library/Mirror mediainfo viewtypes will switch the image from left/right.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - janweinreich - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 22:26)FXB78 Wrote:

Thanks,    
Skin settings/Library/Mirror mediainfo viewtypes will switch the image from left/right.   

Thanks but not what I'm asking for.
This is my current view, i want to change it, not mirror it. Thanks again.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - drinfernoo - 2020-04-05

Thanks,

That view actually isn't in the skin anymore, I don't think. I've never seen it. @jurialmunkey?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - swbrodie - 2020-04-05

I used to get the information on whether a TV Show was completed, returning, etc. and the next episode air date in the bottom left when I selected a TV Show. Now it's not there, and I can't find any setting to show or not show it.  Is this still an available option?  And why can't I see it?  Thanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - janweinreich - 2020-04-06

Anyone can suggest how to improve this?  To get it to show icons for each genre instead of just TMDBH widget?

Widget setup:

@jurialmunkey  help please  Cool

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - drinfernoo - 2020-04-06

(2020-04-06, 20:37)janweinreich Wrote: Anyone can suggest how to improve this?  To get it to show icons for each genre instead of just TMDBH widget?

Widget setup:

Try using the "Square" aspect Wink

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - janweinreich - 2020-04-06

(2020-04-06, 20:51)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 20:37)janweinreich Wrote: Anyone can suggest how to improve this?  To get it to show icons for each genre instead of just TMDBH widget?

Widget setup:

Nope, works perfectly in AH skin, weird.

This is a good excuse to keep staring at that Amy Jhonston picture tho  Laugh

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - drinfernoo - 2020-04-06

(2020-04-06, 21:51)janweinreich Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 20:51)drinfernoo Wrote:

Widget setup:

Nope, works perfectly in AH skin, weird.

This is a good excuse to keep staring at that Amy Jhonston picture tho  Laugh

Ah, must be a skin thing Undecided

RE: Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Episode Thumbnail Fallback - Sikriffs - 2020-04-07

First off, this is the best skin I've used, and themoviedbhelper is great as well.  Keep up the good work.

I have an issue with new episodes.  The episodes are added to my library prior to having available thumbnails.  The recently added episode widget then displays no image.
I know Arctic Zephyr 1 would fallback to the tvshow fanart in this case.  Is there a way to do the same in AZ2? Or fallback to the landscape art?