Kodi Community Forum
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library (/showthread.php?tid=204184)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-01-09

Oops, I didn't really check/notice as I often do not stray beyond the home screen! Just seen its the same for Lato and Montserrat Sad

May need to replace the star symbol with an image in the views but no idea yet on the arrows

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Piers - 2015-01-09

(2015-01-09, 00:26)Nafi Wrote: aaaaah

yes, i tried OpenSansRegular yesterday, It seems this font does not support the star and arrow symbols.

Very few open fonts support that symbol.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-01-09

(2015-01-09, 02:23)Piers Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 00:26)Nafi Wrote: aaaaah

yes, i tried OpenSansRegular yesterday, It seems this font does not support the star and arrow symbols.

Very few open fonts support that symbol.

Now I wish Black had used images instead of that symbol Sad Had a look at replacing it in the code and it is practically impossible. If anyone is aware of an open font that supports that symbol and looks quite good please post it here.

Version 3.0.99 has been released to the repo.

This version includes the fixes from @Nafi and @Rog (changes in the PVR area, if people are using pvr.wmc he also has some cool changes on his branch of this skin with custom version of pvr.wmc so if your interested please take a look at the thread on the MediaBrowser forums for this skin)

One last change was for the Netflix view to attempt to fix a focus problem that causes users of FireTV to require a mouse for initial input.

For anyone wondering why use that view, it loads all data in the background so performs far better on low power devices such as the PI and FireTV

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Dezzorex - 2015-01-10

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I see in a lot of pictures through the thread that some has a blue watched indicator in the list views.

I only get the green dot in the corner of the pictures, this makes it so that I have to scroll through the whole list of shows to find where I am, not just glance at the screen and see, oh im at episode 10, then lets scroll there. Is it something I do wrong, or is it intended?

Other than that I really love the skin.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Flop - 2015-01-10

@im85288, thanks for your mod ;-)

I think I have found a bug,

I use this for substitute favourite in advancedsettings.xml
Code:
<substitute>
           <from>special://profile/favourites.xml</from>
           <to>smb://SRV-KODI/repository/Userdata/favourites.xml</to>
     </substitute>

On Home, with button favourite on bottom, I get my favourites
On Home, if I try to set widget to favourite I get this error in log:

Code:
17:25:56 T:3472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:\\Users\\Utilisateur\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\favourites.xml')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 176, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                found, favourites = self._read_file()
                                              File "C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 46, in _read_file
                                                self.doc = parse(self.fav_file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                                return expatbuilder.parse(file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
                                                fp = open(file, 'rb')
                                            IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:\\Users\\Utilisateur\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\favourites.xml')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:27:58 T:4620  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false

Can you improve this to works with substitute path?

- Another bug, I can't manage categories if language is French, works only with English language

thanks for help Angel

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - TwistedisAGod - 2015-01-10

This happens to me also on pretty much all pages except the home page. Running on FireTV if that helps.

(2015-01-07, 19:09)menfisher Wrote: Thanks a lot. Now it looks good.
But when I go to movie-informations, there is the same problem:

(2015-01-04, 22:46)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 21:39)menfisher Wrote: Sure Smile

Fixed in version 3.0.96

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Doeloe - 2015-01-11

So the category management is not working in the Dutch language as well. I switched temporarily to English and then I don't have a blank screen and can switch of channels. Does seem to me a bug but luckily there is a workaround.

How do I make a pull request in the repository for a wall view when I use favorites as playlists?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - 0mar32 - 2015-01-12

Is this fade effect along the right and bottom edge normal in 1080MB3??

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - adrianhn - 2015-01-12

hi mate

i need to know how add both raitings actually only appears one but not rottentomatoes's rating in ,movies or this feat. only works with MB3 i have kodi 14 with native DB

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - Nekromantik - 2015-01-16

Hi I just installed this last night but on my cue box the mouse pointer is a x that says mouse not supported.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - iorifly - 2015-01-16

im85288,

What is the possibility to show during the performance in the film, the pause screen for example or info, the artdisc running at the top right?

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - User 188441 - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 15:53)iorifly Wrote: im85288,

What is the possibility to show during the performance in the film, the pause screen for example or info, the artdisc running at the top right?

I'm not really a fan of spinning distart but my wife loves staring at it so i just added this option. I summited a pull request to im85288 so i'm sure he will post an update if he decides into the skin.

You have to enable it in the Home and OSD section of skin settings.

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - iorifly - 2015-01-16

@r.og,

It was very beautiful !!! Congratulations !!!

One thing I do not know if it's limitation of skin, usually Discart stand still, you can put to stay in the running as MQ5?

Coincidental, I saw this movie yesterday !! LOLOL

Very nice!

RE: [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library - im85288 - 2015-01-20

Hi @r.og - very nice, I pulled in your changes and a new version 3.0.101 is available

(2015-01-11, 01:50)Doeloe Wrote: So the category management is not working in the Dutch language as well. I switched temporarily to English and then I don't have a blank screen and can switch of channels. Does seem to me a bug but luckily there is a workaround.

How do I make a pull request in the repository for a wall view when I use favorites as playlists?

Hi, my Dutch is not very good..,I can say "bedankt vor de bloomer" and that's about it Smile if your interested you can provide Dutch translations by editing the dutch language file located on my github location - https://github.com/im85288/skin.1080xf.mb3/tree/master/language/Dutch

To make a pull request, you need to first Fork the repository...make the changes in your local version and submit the pull request when ready. It's exactly what r.og did above