Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- sprite1 - 2011-02-22

Just got round to updating and testing out my favourites! Thanks so so much looks brilliant!

- dascmo - 2011-02-22

ubuntuf4n Wrote:Beautiful,
but could you let it scroll down & up, instead of left & right Huh ?
This would enhance the visual-ergonomy and also the work-flow.
Everything else is fine,

Cheers

+1 for up and down scrolling. Option to disable fanart too if it's not already there. I prefer a consistent background at show level.

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-02-22

dascmo Wrote:+1 for up and down scrolling. Option to disable fanart too if it's not already there. I prefer a consistent background at show level.

+1 *option to turn off the fanart in this view (on show-choosing-level) Smile

- Shinu - 2011-02-22

Big_Noid Wrote:Okay, for everybody who requested banners:

sweet!!! pleeeease allow support for banner.jpg files. pretty please with sugar on top. Laugh an option for vertical or horizontal scrolling would be nice. any hope for a bannerplex/landscape view like the ones in my mockups in a future release? *crosses fingers*

- dascmo - 2011-02-22

@Big_Noid

Thanks for the poster.jpg in low list with banners enabled. The performance does not seem to be affected much.

- Death-Axe - 2011-02-22

Could you implement this for the actual plugin list? : http://i.imgur.com/MNUbd.png and for sub views of the plugins themselves, an additional size for covers views for like youtube that displays vids as thumbs etc.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-22

@Big_Noid

the skin went better from day to day. Very great work.

could you check the wall view ? All views are very smooth on my atom, only the wall view is not so smooth. The Aeon mq2 need many hardware resources, but there the wall view is smooth. But in the other hand all other things in aeon mq2 are very slow.

Greets
Eisi

- PantsOnFire - 2011-02-22

The bigbanners with rounded edges looks reaally sweet. Also, this http://i.imgur.com/MNUbd.png I think is a nice idea, again, with rounded edges! (wow, Im a round-edge crack fiend?!) Laugh before we know if though, we will have an ipad UI Huh just kidding. AeonNox is fantastic.

Something I noticed the other day, when in MyPictures, the icons are showing as if they are music files? Is this supposed to happen? (perhaps there just isn't a Pictures template image in Nox?):

I'm also quite a fan of the pictures graphic (top-left) in the screenshot. I've always liked it, and I think it's good to have it on-screen. Anyway I can add it permanently when I'm in a particular section? (vids,pics,music).

thanks.

- boulala - 2011-02-22

hy
great skin. tried it out yesterday and now my ion finally performec as expected.
noticed 1 bug:
when i have only 1 season in the tv show library and open the list view the episode numbers are out of place.
1 request/question:
would it be possible to have poster instead of banners in the landscape view for seasons. the landscape view is pretty nice for me to display the seasons as i don't have that many at the moment but it doesn't display the poster of the season.

thanks for the help

- Victim - 2011-02-22

Shinu Wrote:i've noticed a lot of people have been asking for throughout the forum....

so far, i haven't seen any modern Aeon skin implement the view properly but seeing your version of the skin, I just though that it would suit the overall style very well.

+1. I too would like to see a Bannerplex viewtype in this skin. I've been waiting forever for someone to incorporate one. I like the new view your working on Noid, but some banners have borders or graphics that extend all the way to the edges of the image. Is it possible to make the edges of your banners a bit less rounded as not to cut out much of the image? this problem also occurs with all other views as seen by part of the "5" getting cut off in the circled area below.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- BigNoid - 2011-02-22

Death-Axe Wrote:Could you implement this for the actual plugin list? : http://i.imgur.com/MNUbd.png and for sub views of the plugins themselves, an additional size for covers views for like youtube that displays vids as thumbs etc.
I see what you mean, yeah this one is difficult to solve. I could make a view like that to solve the problem and hide the wall view when browsing video addons. I will investigate some more.

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

the skin went better from day to day. Very great work.

could you check the wall view ? All views are very smooth on my atom, only the wall view is not so smooth. The Aeon mq2 need many hardware resources, but there the wall view is smooth. But in the other hand all other things in aeon mq2 are very slow.

Greets
Eisi
I tried something to hopefully make it faster.

PantsOnFire Wrote:The bigbanners with rounded edges looks reaally sweet. Also, this http://i.imgur.com/MNUbd.png I think is a nice idea, again, with rounded edges! (wow, Im a round-edge crack fiend?!) Laugh before we know if though, we will have an ipad UI Huh just kidding. AeonNox is fantastic.

Something I noticed the other day, when in MyPictures, the icons are showing as if they are music files? Is this supposed to happen? (perhaps there just isn't a Pictures template image in Nox?):

I'm also quite a fan of the pictures graphic (top-left) in the screenshot. I've always liked it, and I think it's good to have it on-screen. Anyway I can add it permanently when I'm in a particular section? (vids,pics,music).

thanks.
Nope, that's a bug. Fixed that today. There is no easy way to have it always on screen as it interferes with the nowplaying widget and timepanel, so you'd have to hack quite some code ;-)
boulala Wrote:hy
great skin. tried it out yesterday and now my ion finally performec as expected.
noticed 1 bug:
when i have only 1 season in the tv show library and open the list view the episode numbers are out of place.
1 request/question:
would it be possible to have poster instead of banners in the landscape view for seasons. the landscape view is pretty nice for me to display the seasons as i don't have that many at the moment but it doesn't display the poster of the season.

thanks for the help
I don't think there are season level landscape thumbs, are there? Could you post a screenshot of the error, I can't find it:confused2:
Victim Wrote:+1. I too would like to see a Bannerplex viewtype in this skin. I've been waiting forever for someone to incorporate one. I like the new view your working on Noid, but some banners have borders or graphics that extend all the way to the edges of the image. Is it possible to make the edges of your banners a bit less rounded as not to cut out much of the image? this problem also occurs with all other views as seen by part of the "5" getting cut off in the circled area below.
In Low List that was a bug, fixed that too. For banners there is no solution I think for cutting the edges off.
Shinu Wrote:sweet!!! pleeeease allow support for banner.jpg files. pretty please with sugar on top. Laugh an option for vertical or horizontal scrolling would be nice. any hope for a bannerplex/landscape view like the ones in my mockups in a future release? *crosses fingers*
Yep, I implemented it like this:
If you enable Posters instead of Banners the skin will try to load banners.jpg in views that require banners and if you disable it is searches for poster.jpg (only in Low List).
Adeiko Wrote:Love the Movie Poster Widget, but...

1. Can you make it work with low main menu? Or it's imposible?

2. Can you make something similar with Music & TV Shows?

- Maybe show the episode image on the TV Shows
- Maybe the recently added albums o the recently played albums in music, will be great.
- Also will be super if you could choose 5 of them favorites and show them like a widget. For example the 5 shows that you are watching right now you can put them into the widget and don't have to enter in the menu, or the top 5 cds that you listen.

Thanks for the great works, appreciated.
1: Yeah I reworked the poster widget to make it smaller and it now also works in low menu mode. A few pages back I posted screenshots.
2: I don't know, I think this will be difficult to implement.

@ubuntuf4n and dascmo:
BannerWall can navigate horizontal and vertical and also the fanart can be disabled Big Grin

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-22

@Big_Noid

could i now name my banners all banner.jpg and my posters poster.jpg and the skin will take the right one or what must i enable to take banners for my tv shows ?

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-02-22

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

could i now name my banners all banner.jpg and my posters poster.jpg and the skin will take the right one or what must i enable to take banners for my tv shows ?

Greets
Eisi

If you have posters as default thumbs you should enable the option Posters instead of Banners and get banners.jpg. If you have banners as default thumbs, you should disable the option and get poster.jpg.
But I won't make poster.jpg available for the showcase views, that would slow it down too much I think.
EDIT: you can run the logo script now to get banner.jpg's (in svn)

- Victim - 2011-02-22

Big_Noid Wrote:In Low List that was a bug, fixed that too. For banners there is no solution I think for cutting the edges off.

OK. Every though about enabling Season Fanart like in the Transparency skin? Would be a nice addition.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-22

@Big_Noid

thy for the answer but this is the moment where my english was too bad Smile. I donĀ“t understand when i have posters as default i will get banners.jpg and if i have banners as default i will get poster.jpg Smile

How must i name my banners if i will have banners for the series ?

Greets
Eisi