Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - malkair - 2017-02-03

Great skin.

Some questions:

In home screen I can't remove the default widgets, can't select "None" as a widget. When I do it nothing happens, widget is still there.
Any way to select posters or squares on widgets?
Any way to open submenu items by a sidebar instead of little squares on the widgets space?
Any way to remove "Search" and bottom bar (Favorites, Filemanager, Settings and Exit) from home screen?

Thank you.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Slime91 - 2017-02-03

Hey Guys,

i tried Estuary Mod on my RPi2 with LibreElec 7.95. So it´s a Beta with Kodi 17 final. It works, but very slow and it´s juddering a lot.
Is it a problem of the RPi (not enough power) or is it problem of the skin?

thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - TheSwede1970 - 2017-02-03

(2017-02-03, 12:36)Slime91 Wrote: Hey Guys,

i tried Estuary Mod on my RPi2 with LibreElec 7.95. So it´s a Beta with Kodi 17 final. It works, but very slow and it´s juddering a lot.

thanks

I have tried Kodi with RPi2 and different skins and I also get slow performance. Don't think it's powerful enough.
Result: RPi2 went into the bin and bought an Intel NUC i7 Skull Canyon

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - twillicks - 2017-02-03

I tried Estuary Mod on 17.0 last night on a T96 Pro which has a lot of power. After much work putting all back together even after doing a back up I found everything runs very slow as far as going from one section to another was well the widgets for each section loads painfully slow, eg it take forever to start loading widgets and when it starts and finishes you go to the next section say moving from tv shows to movies, it shows movie addon title but widgets are still tv show for 3 to 4 minutes before they change. It worked great for me on windows computer but am having my doubts about working to good on android boxes. I even tried deleting section and addons to hopefully speed it up but didn't help at all. Its not Estuary that's the problem though I am positive its Kodi 17 that is causing all the issues.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - redglory - 2017-02-03

(2017-02-03, 16:09)twillicks Wrote: I tried Estuary Mod on 17.0 last night on a T96 Pro which has a lot of power. After much work putting all back together even after doing a back up I found everything runs very slow as far as going from one section to another was well the widgets for each section loads painfully slow, eg it take forever to start loading widgets and when it starts and finishes you go to the next section say moving from tv shows to movies, it shows movie addon title but widgets are still tv show for 3 to 4 minutes before they change. It worked great for me on windows computer but am having my doubts about working to good on android boxes. I even tried deleting section and addons to hopefully speed it up but didn't help at all. Its not Estuary that's the problem though I am positive its Kodi 17 that is causing all the issues.

Are you using local library or shared ?

Is your internet connection cabled or wireless?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Corey2112 - 2017-02-03

(2017-02-02, 09:39)macavita Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 23:28)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2017-01-27, 01:47)iMak Wrote: This is not related to the Skin but maybe someone has similar my setup...

After I updated my 2015 Nvidia Shield from 3.3 to 5.0.2, when I open the latest KODI 18 nightlies I get the following message:

However, KODI works fine but this message means something.

Any clues?

Did you find a solution for this?

(2017-02-01, 22:34)macavita Wrote: Any chance you can add support (RTL) for Right to Left languages like hebrew and arab?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267343&pid=2508038#pid2508038

too bad its seems you have a problem with hebrew,arab,greek speaking peoples

Greek is not Right to Left (RTL) language.

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - iMak - 2017-02-03

(2017-02-03, 00:17)macavita Wrote: the backup option doesnt work
when i try to install the script for backup nothing append
First set the backup location in the Addon configuration.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - macavita - 2017-02-04

(2017-02-03, 22:42)iMak Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 00:17)macavita Wrote: the backup option doesnt work
when i try to install the script for backup nothing append
First set the backup location in the Addon configuration.

It doesn't let me install the addon of backup. As I write a couple of post ago, there are two scripts that can't be installed

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - bravesfan171 - 2017-02-04

Any plans to update to or release another version of this mod skin for v2 of Estuary? I know it's not popular among most people, but I actually prefer the look of the final skin more and would love the fantastic options and customizability of this mod!

Been trying to look around and find an answer for this in the thread, but the search function is incredibly difficult to use on this forum platform. Anyway, apologies if this question has already been asked!

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - twillicks - 2017-02-04

(2017-02-03, 14:42)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 12:36)Slime91 Wrote: Hey Guys,

thanks

I have tried Kodi with RPi2 and different skins and I also get slow performance. Don't think it's powerful enough.
Result: RPi2 went into the bin and bought an Intel NUC i7 Skull Canyon

(2017-02-03, 17:57)redglory Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 16:09)twillicks Wrote: I tried Estuary Mod on 17.0 last night on a T96 Pro which has a lot of power. After much work putting all back together even after doing a back up I found everything runs very slow as far as going from one section to another was well the widgets for each section loads painfully slow, eg it take forever to start loading widgets and when it starts and finishes you go to the next section say moving from tv shows to movies, it shows movie addon title but widgets are still tv show for 3 to 4 minutes before they change. It worked great for me on windows computer but am having my doubts about working to good on android boxes. I even tried deleting section and addons to hopefully speed it up but didn't help at all. Its not Estuary that's the problem though I am positive its Kodi 17 that is causing all the issues.

Are you using local library or shared ?

Is your internet connection cabled or wireless?

I am hard wired and have had no issues till I went to Kodi 17.0. I only have library for Tv shows and its linked with Trakt. Its doing it with all the categories on main menu. Now mine you after writing this it seems to have improved enough for me to deal with but sure would like to see it respond quicker like it does in windows 10 computer. But from what I am hearing others are having issues with other builds as well so that's why I know it isn't the mod but Kodi 17. I am sure it will all get resolved in time. Was just disappointed at first : )

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Rx2006je - 2017-02-04

Having an issue with Kodi 17. I installed it and installed the estuary skin mod and every time I close out of Kodi it reverts back to the default estuary and all of my Addons are disabled. Anyone know of a solution or are having the same issue. I can go in and re enable my apps and the skin and all the changes I made are there and works fine. Then when I close it out and reopen it later all is disabled again.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - dRiiik - 2017-02-04

Hi all, Hi Guilouz.

Could it be possible to add Watched status and Notations on widget shortcuts ?

like this for example ?

I've created some smart playlists to target one source and not all the video data base. and works fine.

I would like to quickly see notes i've put on movies I've already seen Smile

Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - macavita - 2017-02-04

where do i set the place of the backup file?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - twillicks - 2017-02-04

(2017-02-04, 18:41)macavita Wrote: where do i set the place of the backup file?

Not sure exactly the question. But You of course save it in SKIN HELPR SERVICE SKIN BACUP which is a must have with Estuary Mod. So if you go to into BACK UP And RESTORE in skin settings it will save it automatically in SKIN BACK. Then you can go into skin helper via your addons and see it in there. Or you can go into actual addon skin helper service skin backup by going into its settings and direct it where you want to save it. I saved it in the Estuary Mod folder itself but only problem is if he decides to up date then you may loose it.
You can play around with it you will figure it out. When I transferred my build to my android device I am probably going to see if I can choose to save back up on my SD card so I don't have to worry about loosing it.
Hope that helps. It took me awhile to figure it out so understand your confusion : ) lol

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - woxxi - 2017-02-04

Hello everyone,

I'd like to create a new menu Items like this one, with the exact same Mickey's icon Smile

I was wondering if "Marcelveldt's BETA repository" and of course "Estuary Mod" are enough to do this ?

Thank you.

edit: found it how to to do it but now i'd like to add source in the new menu but it's empty ?