Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - egemenbor - 2013-08-10

Hey Im having some problems..

So I extracted the files in the rar file into my aeon nox folder in %appdata% basically replacing the media and 1080i folders..however when I start up xbmc this is what i see

http://imgur.com/TaWMW5N

The only way i can get it to go back to normal is by starting a movie or show via the app on my phone after that everything goes back to normal..

Is there any way I can fix this?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - MSingh - 2013-08-10

found another bug. After installing this mod.

The CDart doesn't show up when the video is playing. take a look at the screenshot.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - sarlan19 - 2013-08-25

Hi all,

Great Work ! I only have one problem with it. I can't get my white theme back :-( I tried to install more theme with the AEON NOX EXTRA DOWNLOADER program addon but it doesn't add to the theme in System-appearance

Can someone help ?

thanks

Edit: I manage to make it work by installing square_white.xbt into the media forlder of aeon-nox-master folder

Extrafanart don't seem to work in that version of Nox. Can anyone confirm ?

EDIT AGAIN : Square_withe.xbt doesn't work properly because i can't get icons (bluray, DTS, Aspect RAtio) to display in color. How can i get a white theme with color icon.... please help :-)

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - elnino-1900 - 2013-08-29

Hi..

I previously encountered the problem where some movies still were showing the original title in XBMC even after I had edited the title out from ember media manager. I made a post on it below:

"on some movies it says the original title instead of the country whilst some have the country...I have edited out the original title from ember previously before i started anything else..." . Neurosis replied and said that he doesnt know why and would have to see if there was a pattern. But I think i might have found what the problem was.

Instead of using Ember Media Manager to edit the movie, I started to use a program called MediaElch, and on many movies it still showed the original title. once this was deleted I no longer had the original title showing up on XBMC.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-08-30

(2013-08-29, 16:53)elnino-1900 Wrote: Hi..

I previously encountered the problem where some movies still were showing the original title in XBMC even after I had edited the title out from ember media manager. I made a post on it below:

"on some movies it says the original title instead of the country whilst some have the country...I have edited out the original title from ember previously before i started anything else..." . Neurosis replied and said that he doesnt know why and would have to see if there was a pattern. But I think i might have found what the problem was.

Instead of using Ember Media Manager to edit the movie, I started to use a program called MediaElch, and on many movies it still showed the original title. once this was deleted I no longer had the original title showing up on XBMC.

thanks a lot for your hint.
I will look into the new version of ember to see if this is resolved already but i have to admit that it doesn't bother me that much as the country flag is still shown.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - masterziggy - 2013-09-15

Hi;

I love this skin, is very beautiful and easy use.

But I have a problem, how can I set the icon for collections, star and imdb movies when are watched?

Icons:

Image IMDB Watched

Image Set watched

Image Star watched

Thanks in advance!Cool

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - cd492 - 2013-09-20

Has anyone tried this mod with the latest nightly version?

When I install this mod my widgets don't work anymore (they don't switch when I select a movie) and the timepanel is messed up.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-09-20

(2013-09-20, 14:28)cd492 Wrote: Has anyone tried this mod with the latest nightly version?

When I install this mod my widgets don't work anymore (they don't switch when I select a movie) and the timepanel is messed up.

has nothing to do with the mod, reinstall the nightly and reapply the mod, something has gone wrong with the installation.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - cd492 - 2013-09-20

(2013-09-20, 15:39)neurosis13 Wrote: has nothing to do with the mod, reinstall the nightly and reapply the mod, something has gone wrong with the installation.

I did, with no success. I uninstalled everything, Did a fresh installation, only installed aeon nox and replaced the folders.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - neurosis13 - 2013-09-21

(2013-09-20, 21:01)cd492 Wrote:
(2013-09-20, 15:39)neurosis13 Wrote: has nothing to do with the mod, reinstall the nightly and reapply the mod, something has gone wrong with the installation.

I did, with no success. I uninstalled everything, Did a fresh installation, only installed aeon nox and replaced the folders.

delete everything nox related manually and reinstall and see if the timeline is correct before you install the mod.
But honestly, the mod really has nothing to do with the timeline.
I am sure it is something else as this never occurred before.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - shaktoo - 2013-09-23

could be due to the nightly Gotham build , As the skin is for frodo , have you tried reinstalling Frodo to check ?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - jayce996 - 2013-10-23

Hi there,
is this mod working on Linux (Openelec) installation?
do i just need to overwrite the existing files as mentionned on the 1 post or is it only for windows?

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - wgstarks - 2013-10-23

(2013-10-23, 16:46)jayce996 Wrote: Hi there,
is this mod working on Linux (Openelec) installation?
do i just need to overwrite the existing files as mentionned on the 1 post or is it only for windows?

It's not only for windows. I use it on a Mac with OSX.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - hernandito - 2013-10-23

It works on OpenElec... I can confirm.

RE: [MOD] Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox - cd492 - 2013-11-23

(2013-09-23, 00:26)shaktoo Wrote: could be due to the nightly Gotham build , As the skin is for frodo , have you tried reinstalling Frodo to check ?

Sorry for the late response. My problem was I installed the 4.0.9 Build not the Aeon-Nox-Master from the first post.