Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 13/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - sviet2k - 2016-01-21

Of course I will uninstall the kodi version and install the correct version as you propose.
I will do it when I come home.
Again thanks a lot for your help.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 13/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - User 289973 - 2016-01-21

(2016-01-21, 18:19)sviet2k Wrote: Of course I will uninstall the kodi version and install the correct version as you propose.
I will do it when I come home.
Again thanks a lot for your help.

No problem, happy to help. Any issues just ask :-D

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 13/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-01-22

New Update 1.2.3 for Jarvis & 1.0.3 for Krypton :

Add possibility to password protect items on home menu (Password need to be configured in extras skin settings and protection in personnalise home menu).
Image Image
Image Image

Fix for "Text in tiles" home bar menu style when there is more 10 items.
Fix RSS for new home bar menu.
Fix submenu background when home background is added.
Fix views for movies sets.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - guandms - 2016-01-22

Guys i can't make the icons for studio to work , can you please add a guide exactly how to configure them, thanks for the great work .

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - kobikite - 2016-01-22

I must say you're doing an amazing job, well done

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-01-22

(2016-01-22, 09:07)guandms Wrote: Guys i can't make the icons for studio to work , can you please add a guide exactly how to configure them, thanks for the great work .

You can select them in skin settings ?

I think your addon is missing : https://github.com/ronie/script.image.resource.select/tree/jarvis

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - sviet2k - 2016-01-22

Hi Guilouz,

Is there an option to navigate in circle in the SUB-MENU ?
(Like in the MAIN MENU, you click left on the first item to go to the last item)

Thanks a lot for this mod skin.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - rhodges - 2016-01-22

An odd bug. I don't know if it is in the mod or the base.

Home screen. Highlight the 4th tile and then press left to lighlight the 3rd tile. There is a pause while the background loads. While paused, I have the none/default gray image for a second or so. I tried it with different tiles in positions 3 and 4 and I get the same behavior. I don't get the behavior when moving left from any other positions.

(2016-01-22, 17:57)sviet2k Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Is there an option to navigate in circle in the SUB-MENU ?
(Like in the MAIN MENU, you click left on the first item to go to the last item)

Thanks a lot for this mod skin.

You can add this code after line 1227 in Includes_Home.xml

Code:
<onleft>9002</onleft>
<onright>9002</onright>

(2016-01-22, 18:08)rhodges Wrote: An odd bug. I don't know if it is in the mod or the base.

Home screen. Highlight the 4th tile and then press left to lighlight the 3rd tile. There is a pause while the background loads. While paused, I have the none/default gray image for a second or so. I tried it with different tiles in positions 3 and 4 and I get the same behavior. I don't get the behavior when moving left from any other positions.

Please post screenshot, I don't see what do you mean.

(2016-01-22, 20:44)Guilouz Wrote: You can add this code after line 1227 in Includes_Home.xml

Code:
<onleft>9002</onleft>
<onright>9002</onright>

Thanks a lot for your quick help.
Just for curious why do you decide to remove this option from SUB-MENU of Eminence but have it in Arctic ? Smile

(2016-01-22, 18:08)rhodges Wrote: An odd bug. I don't know if it is in the mod or the base.

Hi rhodges,

I guess that I understand your "problem". It's not a problem because it depend on the performance of the widget you assign to the tile. If the widget takes some time to be completed then the gray image will be displayed.
Example: I have a widget to display randomly 100 movies from my library. I assign to tile 1. When I go to the tile 1, the widget take some time to load 100 movies then during this moment, the gray image is displayed. I reduce the number to 25 to fix it.

I hope it help.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - jdig4240 - 2016-01-22

Hello, I was wondering is there is any way to add autocompletion to keyboard. Or ideally a recent history in keyboard like Navi-x has incorporated in the addon. You can see what im talking about here:
This would really come in handy when your jumping from addon to addon to search for a movie, especially on firesticks or similar devices with a remote.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558&pid=2023178#pid2023178

Or like Navi-X saves history?

(2016-01-22, 20:54)sviet2k Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 20:44)Guilouz Wrote: You can add this code after line 1227 in Includes_Home.xml

Code:
<onleft>9002</onleft>
<onright>9002</onright>

Thanks a lot for your quick help.
Just for curious why do you decide to remove this option from SUB-MENU of Eminence but have it in Arctic ? Smile

Not me but jurial ^^ I have do changes for next release.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 22/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - rhodges - 2016-01-23

(2016-01-22, 21:00)sviet2k Wrote:

Hi rhodges,

I guess that I understand your "problem". It's not a problem because it depend on the performance of the widget you assign to the tile. If the widget takes some time to be completed then the gray image will be displayed.
Example: I have a widget to display randomly 100 movies from my library. I assign to tile 1. When I go to the tile 1, the widget take some time to load 100 movies then during this moment, the gray image is displayed. I reduce the number to 25 to fix it.

I hope it help.
I think you are right. It isn't just a 4->3 shift. It is just, that on some, the background "retains" the current image and then when loading is finished, it displays the new background, no blank image. With some tiles, when navigating between them, it immediate puts up a blank tile, then loads the new stuff.

I'm guessing probably isn't an issue with the skin itself.

It is just odd. I have TV Shows that has widget and background of recent episodes and Movies with recent movies and Programs with a static background. If I move from Programs to TV Shows, I get the grey background, which makes sense based on loading, but when I move from TV Shows to Movies, it keeps the TV Show background and then when the recent movies loads, it displays that background, with no grey background in between.

Edit, here is video. Note when going between Programs and Music how you get a gray image, but between music and tv shows, and tv shows and movies you don't.

https://youtu.be/Hd0D0Wfd-sc