Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Absolutely Fantastic ... no 1080i? - blahblah2006 - 2008-09-11

I love the skin. Had a blast with the config today. But after finding the 1080i skip/fast fwd/rewind bug:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=207717&highlight=fast+forward#post207717

, I am a bit disappointed. I can tell the difference and would sure like to know when we can see 1080i support. And if I have missed a fix (other than reverting to 720p) in this thread, I apologize and would appreciate any direction.

Big THX to the developers!

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-11

psike Wrote:In the season view there is a count for unwatched episodes.
Can you do this count also in the shows view?
so it can tell which shows have episodes didn't watched yet.

It's already there, in the Wide view

- JustMeD - 2008-09-11

blahblah2006

The problem with 1080i is that the skin itself is so graphic rich that the Xbox isn't able to handle how much is going on at that resolution. Other Image rich skins have the same issue. From personal experience I was a Xephyr (Now Aeon) user back in the day and as it evolved I found it impossible to use at 1080i. Our only possible solution is to create a lite version of the skin which in turn could compromise the look and feel of MediaStream. This however is something we are looking at and if at all possible will be provided as an option as development continues.

D

- blahblah2006 - 2008-09-11

JustMeD Wrote:blahblah2006

The problem with 1080i is that the skin itself is so graphic rich that the Xbox isn't able to handle how much is going on at that resolution. Other Image rich skins have the same issue. From personal experience I was a Xephyr (Now Aeon) user back in the day and as it evolved I found it impossible to use at 1080i. Our only possible solution is to create a lite version of the skin which in turn could compromise the look and feel of MediaStream. This however is something we are looking at and if at all possible will be provided as an option as development continues.

D

Thanks for the quick reply. Totally understandable. I am going to stick at mediastream via 720p. Going back to xTV (even at 1080i) feels like a huge jump backwards.

Cheers!

Bugs & Suggestions - willers.nail - 2008-09-11

Bugs on 0.9 release with the latest T3CH XBMC 2008-09-08 SVN rev15452.
  • When I click on TV show settings in set content the xbox crashes every time. I tried with PM3 and it works fine
  • The background images on the home screen blade are showing sometimes displaying half the background image. The settings background is completely missing for me.
  • When I open the programs sub blade and click on emulators my programs folder opens and not the emulator folder.
    e.g. My Directory structure is as follows:

F:\Apps\ - (Opens when selecting Apps from programs sub blade)
    F:\Games\ - (Opens when selecting Games from programs sub blade)
    F:\Emulators\ - (Does not open instead opens F:\)
  • Text Size changing does nothing when changing to bigger and massive

Suggestions
  • Can we get the names of whatever is being scanned to show on the progress bar like PM3 does when scanning to library
  • Bigger user login screen pictures

Thanks

- Wir3d - 2008-09-12

willers.nail Wrote:Bugs on 0.9 release with the latest T3CH XBMC 2008-09-08 SVN rev15452.
  • When I click on TV show settings in set content the xbox crashes every time. I tried with PM3 and it works fine
  • The background images on the home screen blade are showing sometimes displaying half the background image. The settings background is completely missing for me.
  • When I open the programs sub blade and click on emulators my programs folder opens and not the emulator folder.
    e.g. My Directory structure is as follows:

F:\Apps\ - (Opens when selecting Apps from programs sub blade)
    F:\Games\ - (Opens when selecting Games from programs sub blade)
    F:\Emulators\ - (Does not open instead opens F:\)
  • Text Size changing does nothing when changing to bigger and massive

I cannot recreate the first two issues. Sounds like you may need to redo your install.

Emulators looks for the source name of "Emus"

The title of the dialog shows what is being scanned (Scanning Movie Information).
The current directory being scanned is shown below the title.

Are you using a supported resolution? Doesn't sound like it Smile

- Colvs - 2008-09-12

Don't know if it's been reported again, but the context menu being half off screen to the left bug is back again with 0.9

- Colvs - 2008-09-12

Colvs Wrote:Don't know if it's been reported again, but the context menu being half off screen to the left bug is back again with 0.9

Just to add to this, it only seems to be in the music section. In TV shows it works fine. And another bug, the 'Click for lyrics' button in the music info screen doesn't seem to work. If I go into Scripts and click XBMC Lyrics from there, it does work. I'm using the latest T3CH.

- kricker - 2008-09-12

Colvs Wrote:Just to add to this, it only seems to be in the music section. In TV shows it works fine.....
Not for me. It is off screen in TV as well.

resolution 1200X700 "fullscreen". Does the same in 720p.

- matt_cyr - 2008-09-12

I just noticed tonight that when playing music and after a while the new blade off to the right appears with directions saying something like "Open the menu for more options >>>"
but when i clicked right, the music stopped playing.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-12

Colvs Wrote:Don't know if it's been reported again, but the context menu being half off screen to the left bug is back again with 0.9

Colvs Wrote:Just to add to this, it only seems to be in the music section. In TV shows it works fine. And another bug, the 'Click for lyrics' button in the music info screen doesn't seem to work. If I go into Scripts and click XBMC Lyrics from there, it does work. I'm using the latest T3CH.

kricker Wrote:Not for me. It is off screen in TV as well.

It works fine for me in 720p, will have to have a play about with different options as it may be some combination of those that's causing it. Any further clues?

- Hitcher - 2008-09-12

matt_cyr Wrote:I just noticed tonight that when playing music and after a while the new blade off to the right appears with directions saying something like "Open the menu for more options >>>"
but when i clicked right, the music stopped playing.

Pressing 'Right' will just skip to the next track. To open the Menu you press 'Select'/'Enter'.

- kricker - 2008-09-12

skunkm0nkee Wrote:It works fine for me in 720p, will have to have a play about with different options as it may be some combination of those that's causing it. Any further clues?
I re-installed .9 and all is good now. I am not sure what happened.

- matt_cyr - 2008-09-12

Hitcher Wrote:Pressing 'Right' will just skip to the next track. To open the Menu you press 'Select'/'Enter'.

Ahh, ok.. Just the wording was throwing me off. Since there are three >>> I figured that meant to press right.

- shizzle - 2008-09-12

kricker Wrote:Not for me. It is off screen in TV as well.

im having the same issues