Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- werwer - 2011-11-15

Thanks Big Noid!!

Please, keep in mind my suggestions for an update.

Great work!!

- PatOso - 2011-11-15

Digital Vortex Wrote:Perhaps for a future release: allow the curtain on/off to be separate from the total listing view and the TV show view

I totally agree with this.

- salithus - 2011-11-15

I'm still looking for a fix for this, but maybe someone here can point me in the right direction since I can't tell if it's from the skin or not.

Ever since enabling "Show Recently added Videos" under Skin Settings->Home window, I get a script error on the home screen for RecentlyAdded.py. The log shows

Code:
15:47:56 T:5456 M:4294967295   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
15:47:56 T:5456 M:4294967295   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
15:47:56 T:5456 M:4294967295   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "%appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded\RecentlyAdded.py", line 350, in ?
                                                Main()
                                              File "%appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded\RecentlyAdded.py", line 106, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_totals()
                                              File "%appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded\RecentlyAdded.py", line 178, in _fetch_totals
                                                self.WINDOW.setProperty( "Music.SongsCount" , music_totals[ 0 ] or "" )
                                            IndexError: list index out of range

I still get this error even though I went back and disabled Show Recently added Videos. Any ideas?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-15

frr792 Wrote:I'm having a problem with the TvTunes script on my Jetway Mini-Top Openelec.tv XBMC Dharma, the script version is 0.9.0 from the XBMC repo

i am using aeon nox from the xbmc repo and when i browse on my htpc the themes do not play, they do however play on my computer but that is using pre-eden and the default confluence skin

can somebody tell me what i might be doing wrong? thanks for your help would love to have this working on my main XBMC HTPC
TV Tunes should work if enabled in general settings. If it doesn't work with the setting enabled, there is nothing I can do, only the creators of the script can with a debug log.
salithus Wrote:I'm still looking for a fix for this, but maybe someone here can point me in the right direction since I can't tell if it's from the skin or not.

Ever since enabling "Show Recently added Videos" under Skin Settings->Home window, I get a script error on the home screen for RecentlyAdded.py. The log shows

Code:
15:47:56 T:5456 M:4294967295   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
15:47:56 T:5456 M:4294967295   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
15:47:56 T:5456 M:4294967295   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "%appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded\RecentlyAdded.py", line 350, in ?
                                                Main()
                                              File "%appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded\RecentlyAdded.py", line 106, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_totals()
                                              File "%appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded\RecentlyAdded.py", line 178, in _fetch_totals
                                                self.WINDOW.setProperty( "Music.SongsCount" , music_totals[ 0 ] or "" )
                                            IndexError: list index out of range

I still get this error even though I went back and disabled Show Recently added Videos. Any ideas?

Recent added shouldn't run with the setting disabled. It's coded anyway to only run if that setting is enabled, so I don't know what's wrong.

- Hack_kid - 2011-11-16

any news on weather plus i'm having all types of issues and the author doesnt seem to want to beleive me. the only thing i can think of is its the skin breaking it. i also dont think hes running hte latest git as he refurs to xbmc location selector which is GONE in eden lol so anyone else having issues where your current temp just keeps increasing and increasing on every refresh? sometimes even evvery miniute

- szape - 2011-11-16

When playing a trailer on the showcase view - on the upper left corner "makeplaylist.dll" is displaying next to what looks like a scale for the trailer length. Is it possible to correct this issue?

Edit: if i push play button on remote, it plays fine.

New favorites script - BigNoid - 2011-11-16

Because of changes in the upcoming new favorites script, every custom favorite must be re-assigned. There is unfortunately no other way of doing this.
So please make a note of all your favorites assigned to the main menu before updating Nox!
The changes will be pushed to master when the new favorites script is released to the offical repo.

Playlists remain intact.

Upside to this is that you now get to choose per favorite whether you want the playlist to play or browse in case it's a (smart) playlist.

- Shinu - 2011-11-16

were u able to check out the 2 font sites i posted Noid?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-16

Shinu Wrote:were u able to check out the 2 font sites i posted Noid?

I looked at a lot of fonts but couldn't find a completely free font that I really liked. You have some tips maybe?

- john.cord - 2011-11-17

Since a few days i am using the latest eden nightly with Aeon Nox (from GIT). If i want to update a TV Show Logo via the Info Menue XBMC crashes.

In the Dharma Version there was this nice TV Logo Script that downloads all Logos automaticaly. How is the integration in the Eden version of Nox working? I updated my library a few times since my upgrade to eden and for all of the new episodes the logos were not downloaded.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-17

john.cord Wrote:Since a few days i am using the latest eden nightly with Aeon Nox (from GIT). If i want to update a TV Show Logo via the Info Menue XBMC crashes.

In the Dharma Version there was this nice TV Logo Script that downloads all Logos automaticaly. How is the integration in the Eden version of Nox working? I updated my library a few times since my upgrade to eden and for all of the new episodes the logos were not downloaded.

It's a problem between the next aired script and the logo downloader. Also searching youtube videos causes crashes with next aired script running in background. I think I will add an option to disable the next aired running in the background.
The logo downloader is now a standalone add-on. You can access it in the programs section.

- Shinu - 2011-11-17

Big_Noid Wrote:I looked at a lot of fonts but couldn't find a completely free font that I really liked. You have some tips maybe?

aren't the fonts on both of those sites free? namely coottext. i specifically remember seeing that the fonts were open source and free. and what about the idea of having users add their own fonts. is that even possible?

- dannycorker - 2011-11-17

Could someone help me out with what I'm hoping should be quite a simple request? Sick Beard automatically names my TV Shows with "HD TV" or "SD TV" at the end - these flags aren't being picked up by Nox, I assume because it's looking for "HDTV" and "SDTV". Is there a simple way for me to change this matching?

Thanks.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-17

dannycorker Wrote:Could someone help me out with what I'm hoping should be quite a simple request? Sick Beard automatically names my TV Shows with "HD TV" or "SD TV" at the end - these flags aren't being picked up by Nox, I assume because it's looking for "HDTV" and "SDTV". Is there a simple way for me to change this matching?

Thanks.

I would hope xbmc uses the mediainfo to determine wether a movie is HD or SD.

- Martijn - 2011-11-17

dannycorker Wrote:Could someone help me out with what I'm hoping should be quite a simple request? Sick Beard automatically names my TV Shows with "HD TV" or "SD TV" at the end - these flags aren't being picked up by Nox, I assume because it's looking for "HDTV" and "SDTV". Is there a simple way for me to change this matching?

Thanks.

Maybe look at advancedsettings.xml if you can change things there.

Raytestrak Wrote:I would hope xbmc uses the mediainfo to determine wether a movie is HD or SD.

There are two way. It retrieve it from the mediastream itself or it get's it from the filename.