Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Goller - 2015-11-16

I noticed an issue with using Logos as Title when Show Date and Weather is also selected. It seems the logo is pushed down causing the rating to be cut off.

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - lollo78 - 2015-11-16

(2015-11-14, 13:42)master345 Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 20:46)HotShottt Wrote: What a great and awesome skin!

I have one question: i don't like the dimming effect for watched movies/tv series in the widget. How can i disable this?

Thanks!

I have the same question about disabling the dimming in movie tv views.

Hi, how can I change the "viewed check" inside the widgets?
I changed it inside the skin settings and the new icon works fine inside the Library, but into the widget remains the default one.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-16

@lollo78, it´s no possible change at home "viewed check", only in library.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Boulder - 2015-11-16

What about the progress bar which is shown in the same place?

Also, when listening to music from the library (in fullscreen so that the lyrics are shown) and then jumping back on the remote, the lyrics display is sometimes lost. The upper portion of the screen is just empty showing only the background, also the OSD controls disappear. Is there a quick way to get them both back? Last time I had to restart Kodi to make it work again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - lollo78 - 2015-11-16

@Wanilton: looking HotShottt's screenshots seems possible. What a pity!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - LupinSansei - 2015-11-17

Was my post deleted? I was asking how to make the series/movie logos bigger but the post seems to have disappeared :/

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - djhifi - 2015-11-17

(2015-11-16, 11:17)Goller Wrote: Image

I noticed an issue with using Logos as Title when Show Date and Weather is also selected. It seems the logo is pushed down causing the rating to be cut off.

Cheers

You need to reach Myvideonav.xml and alter the clearlogo value. I bet you're using a modified .xml?

The said file is inside skin folder\720p

To help you:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2015-11-17

(2015-11-17, 02:50)LupinSansei Wrote: Was my post deleted? I was asking how to make the series/movie logos bigger but the post seems to have disappeared :/

I think you refer this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=179217&pid=2161770#pid2161770

(2015-11-17, 02:50)LupinSansei Wrote: Was my post deleted? I was asking how to make the series/movie logos bigger but the post seems to have disappeared :/

You have the inverse problem of the user below (read the quote, nevertheless, because it's the same solution, in your case instead of lowering the value, up it)

(2015-11-16, 11:17)Goller Wrote: Image

Cheers

You need to reach Myvideonav.xml and alter the clearlogo value. I bet you're using a modified .xml?

The said file is inside skin folder\720p

To help you:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - LupinSansei - 2015-11-17

@ Wanilton well I did ask there as well but figured I'd ask here too guessing my reply didn't work as I thought it did?

@ djhifi thanks! That did the trick Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - CREE - 2015-11-17

Loving this skin.
I just did a fresh install and the weather widget only shows current for my area? I am using OpenWeatherMap Extended. Tried Yahoo as well. When I click on weather openweather shows the 7 day. just not on the widget? Tried a different location for a major city (Toronto Ontario) and same issue. Any thoughts? I will try one more clean install to see.

(2015-11-17, 14:23)CREE Wrote: Loving this skin.
I just did a fresh install and the weather widget only shows current for my area? I am using OpenWeatherMap Extended. Tried Yahoo as well. When I click on weather openweather shows the 7 day. just not on the widget? Tried a different location for a major city (Toronto Ontario) and same issue. Any thoughts? I will try one more clean install to see.

Restart KODI after the installation. That should fix it. And install as well extrapack.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Buff - 2015-11-17

Many thanks for a great skin - working well, seem to have far less crashes on exit than MQ5 (although I have a feeling that was partly due to PseudoLive on my system anyway) but overall, great job.

I do have a couple of issues with the widgets though - apologies, I know this subject has been questioned and addressed many times, having just read through the last 27 pages, but the issue/bug I have doesn't seem to have been raised so far.

I have created smart playlists so that I can have a recently added widget limited to 25 and without watched movies/TV shows and I have also created the same widgets but just for kids movies/TV shows - I think it has been mentioned before, but it feels as if I'm very quickly going to run out of menu items if I wanted any more. Personally, I probably won't, and I know I could use ones I don't use (Extras, Concerts etc...) if I had to, but I thought it might be worth mentioning again for any future updates.

The issue I have is that I have two presets; a main one and a kids one. I've used presets for a couple of years, having previously used Samu-rai's thread to help in MQ4 & 5. When switching between these presets, the widgets state "busy" and never show, I have to select the widget again for each menu item. The problem is we change presets every day so that the Kids preset is on during the day and the main one is on in the evening. So re-selecting each widget twice a day, whilst not the end of the world, is a bit of a pain. I appreciate this may be to do with the playlist widget (or even Kodi itself) rather than the skin (didn't know if Marcos was the author of the widget as well?) but is there any fix/workaround for this?

In a similar way, when switching between presets, the weather widget also stops showing the weather icons - this was the same with MQ5 as well and a restart of Kodi is required, but it then goes again if we change presets. Not a massive issue this one, but I thought I would point it out.

With Music, the automatically included Recently Added widget/playlist includes an All Albums icon - so 1 All Albums icon and then 11 recently added. As it doesn't have a folder image it is, imo, a bit unsightly - is there a way to remove this? Unfortunately, Kodi does not seem to allow us to create a smart playlist for recently added music (can't sort by date added as you can for movies), otherwise I guess this would be a workaround.

And lastly, could someone point me in the right direction (i.e.xml file) for removing the information symbol to the left of the library information on the main menu - I like having the number of movies, unwatched etc... there, so I don't want to get rid of it altogether, but the symbol itself to me looks like an error symbol?

Many thanks again for a great skin and your ongoing support.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - mgmcube - 2015-11-17

Does anyone have a fix for this problem?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246092&pid=2161241#pid2161241

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - abba77 - 2015-11-17

(2015-11-17, 16:41)mgmcube Wrote: Does anyone have a fix for this problem?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246092&pid=2161241#pid2161241

what happens if you don't run in full screen. is your screen 16:9, hard to tell from dim screenshot.
try the other full screen mode or different hardware acceleration.