Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - gotham_x - 2016-03-30

Angelinas you're right, The tiredness has taken over, sorry.
"Force Native appearanace" off dialog mines It did the trick.

Thanks, keep work

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Mr Eric - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-29, 14:35)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 12:01)Mr Eric Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 14:35)Angelinas Wrote: for modern view I didn add condition as in widget... I was waiting sombody to confirm that is good width and high for resolution 1920x1080.I'll add for modern view in next git, together with final changes for gallery content chooser.

hi angelinas,

Coming back to you on this topic. modern view is working almost perfectly with 12.2 on main movie list except that the poster is slightly going out of the case (may be something like 10pix outside the right side); Could you just tell me where I should try to fix it by myself ? I guess it's somewhere in the ViewsModernList.xml but I'm not familiar at all with kodi xml and would like to play a bit with it (i made some skins for a much, much simpler jukebox and would like to learn a bit about kodi Wink ). Just point me to the correct line in the xml and I will try to correct it for 1920x1080 display and post the result here, this will save you some time Wink
now for that is problem in texture,try to change in ViewModernList.xml (row 321)
Code:
    <control type="image"><!-- right poster-->
    <left>100</left>
    <top>65</top>
    <width>400</width>
    <height>395</height>
    <aspectratio align="right">stretch</aspectratio>
    <texture diffuse="Case/desno_podloga.png">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</texture>
    <animation condition="true" effect="rotatey" center="122" start="0" end="-27" time="0">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(widget_zoom_hd)</visible>
    </control>
in this
Code:
    <left>100</left>
    <top>65</top>
    <width>440</width>
    <height>395</height>
    <animation condition="true" effect="rotatey" center="122" start="0" end="-30" time="0">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

thanks for pointing me in the right direction Wink

You were almost perfect despite the fact that you certainly made a guess because you use a non 1920x1080 screen. I played a bit with it and slightly changed it. Here's the code (line 321 to 330) that looks perfect on my 1080p screen :

Code:
    <left>100</left>
    <top>60</top>
    <width>450</width>
    <height>400</height>
    <animation condition="true" effect="rotatey" center="122" start="0" end="-31" time="0">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

I tried to modify the right poster part angle (looks too much in the back for my taste and some posters with text at the top have a distorted perspective), but didn't get anywhere as I would need to change the left part as well but didn't find where to change it Blush

Could you just tell me the row in the xml handling the fanart in the top left corner ? I would like to change its aspect ratio and may be the size as well as it seems centered and streched and most of my fanart are cut top/bottom ?

thanks again for your great mod Wink

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 10:52)Mr Eric Wrote: I tried to modify the right poster part angle (looks too much in the back for my taste and some posters with text at the top have a distorted perspective), but didn't get anywhere as I would need to change the left part as well but didn't find where to change it Blush

Could you just tell me the row in the xml handling the fanart in the top left corner ? I would like to change its aspect ratio and may be the size as weel as it seems centered and streched and most of my fanart are cut top/bottom ?

thanks again for your great mod Wink
distorted perspective is becose center have only one dimension values X=122 y is =0...
If you have time, experiment with this two values in center=""...should look like this center="195,122"

Fanart have <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
row for fanart is 77 in ViewsModernList.xml
(2016-03-30, 10:52)Mr Eric Wrote: I would need to change the left part as well but didn't find where to change it
all image have name-description (green color in text) ,....not all but most of them Smile
<control type="image"><!-- left poster -->

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Mr Eric - 2016-03-30

thanks, I will continue to try and test and will post results here once I'm happy with it. May be usefull for someone else...

I did see the "left poster" description, but there was more than one so I guess I didn't try the good one Smile

PS : what's strange is that the modern case when viewed in widget mode is perfect in size, position and perspective as well.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Jumpy73 - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-29, 12:14)Earwig Wrote: Would you mind telling me how you do this on Android please ? I have a sheild TV and am coming up against dependencies not met.....

The way I found for my android tv box it is starting from a fresh instance of kodi (deleted all files in .kodi folder and press "delete data" or something like this for Kodi App in Application manager under Android Settings).Then I installed AeonMq6 (already available in Add-ons/Install from Repository/Skins) and then I installed the modded AeonMq6 (in Add-ons/Install from zip file and selected the zip archive previously downloaded from the link stated in the first page of this post)

I hope this helps

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Firetv344 - 2016-03-30

@Angelinas.:.: not sure if this is possible......when I pull up my contextual menu and click on movie info it pulls up the default aeon info page...is there a way to replace this with the extended info default page by phil65.....basically I would like extended info script to provide my movie information.......

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 21:04)Firetv344 Wrote: @Angelinas.:.: not sure if this is possible......when I pull up my contextual menu and click on movie info it pulls up the default aeon info page...is there a way to replace this with the extended info default page by phil65.....basically I would like extended info script to provide my movie information.......
(2016-03-30, 09:09)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 18:29)Angelinas Wrote: "Force Native appearanace" off mine dialog
Read post before you asq same qustion...

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Firetv344 - 2016-03-30

@anglinas......I fixed that yesterday.....what I'm talking bout is clicking movie info and getting phil65 page......I know if I click open info dialogue it will take me there......I want to press "I" on my keyboard for info and it take me to phil65 page.....

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Wanilton - 2016-03-30

@Firetv344, go to extendedinfo script, settings, have option for force view, only need active.

Force Native appearance

(2016-03-30, 22:51)Firetv344 Wrote: @anglinas......I fixed that yesterday.....what I'm talking bout is clicking movie info and getting phil65 page......I know if I click open info dialogue it will take me there......I want to press "I" on my keyboard for info and it take me to phil65 page.....
for that you need to create new dialog....

I already did that......I have no problem accessing phil65 page, but only through extended info......what I want to do is....when I click on a movie in my library.....I got show info instead of play as my default action.....and it shows the info, how can I change it form the default mq6 page....maybe Im not explaining it right

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - leejk - 2016-03-31

Hello,

I am wondering how I can go about making use of this skin's radio menu section. Can anyone share with me on how this would be setup? I currently run the mythtv pvr addon, and it does not support radio channels since I have a Mac backend, but was wondering if there is anyway to use streaming radio stations in this section? I searched around but found very little on this.

thx

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Steve_uk - 2016-03-31

Hi Angelinas
Thanks for the great mod on this skin it's nice to have this skin working on Jarvis now Smile
I have a quick question when I'm on my home screen and press up to change my widget at the bottom of the list there's one called "videonode2" and when selected it shows my TV collection in Trakt.
I must have created a videonode to my trakt collection.
Is there a way I can create more of these Videonodes so they appear in the widget list ?
Specifically I want one that points to the "Trakt:Episodes" in my lists
Thanks

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-03-31

Vnode is creating widget, from your custom home. If you set "empty"windows and change with videonode(from right list) and set path for that vnode. Address of path will showed in left down corner, after that widget is visible in list for widget and that widget can be shown in every home window(weather,movies,concert...).vnode can add for home menu as you want... No restriction..When you have that address in corner you can hide that window, skin have string for widget. I use for gen..s and have widget for"people watching".
(2016-03-31, 01:36)leejk Wrote: I am wondering how I can go about making use of this skin's radio menu section. Can anyone share with me on how this would be setup? I currently run the mythtv pvr addon, and it does not support radio channels since I have a Mac backend, but was wondering if there is anyway to use streaming radio stations in this section? I searched around but found very little on this.
Use Music Addon ,there are planty radio station...I use SimpleIPTV as PVR and have PVRradio and as widget.
You can add as widget your addon ,I think you can set list of station as vnode and have name of station with poster as widget.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Steve_uk - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-31, 13:40)Angelinas Wrote: Vnode is creating widget, from your custom home. If you set "empty"windows and change with videonode(from right list) and set path for that vnode. Address of path will showed in left down corner, after that widget is visible in list for widget and that widget can be shown in every home window(weather,movies,concert...).vnode can add for home menu as you want... No restriction..When you have that address in corner you can hide that window, skin have string for widget. I use for gen..s and have widget for"people watching".
(2016-03-31, 01:36)leejk Wrote: I am wondering how I can go about making use of this skin's radio menu section. Can anyone share with me on how this would be setup? I currently run the mythtv pvr addon, and it does not support radio channels since I have a Mac backend, but was wondering if there is anyway to use streaming radio stations in this section? I searched around but found very little on this.
Use Music Addon ,there are planty radio station...I use SimpleIPTV as PVR and have PVRradio and as widget.
You can add as widget your addon ,I think you can set list of station as vnode and have name of station with poster as widget.
Thanks for that Angelinas that's just what I wanted Smile
I actually like the sound of that radio setup also , as I've unplugged my Dvb tuner now from my Pii2 I never really use the live TV on it seemed a bit pointless instead of just putting the TV on Smile